snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Troll call (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Troll call
Rhea
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhea     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: Good morning from jim. I have heard that when the moon is full
that the extra gravity casues cows to excrete massive amounts of methane
which is what killed a man in oregon one day in last november from
suffocation when he entered a cow pasture during the full moon and was
wondering if this is true since i will be visiting an old relative in
oregon and the moon will be full and am worried that i might suffocate.

Good evening to Jim.

You know, all this full-moon-extra-gravity-cow-methane-exhaust is just a huge CIA cover up for the massive werewolf problem in Oregon.

They're bred by the government as WMD, so that one day, the US can invade Seattle and take over Microsoft. (That's why their secret facility is located in Oregon, see? So the werewolves don't have to walk all that long of a distance.)

However, the experiment got out of hand and now you have hundreds of genetically altered werewolves roaming the Northwest coast. But no one is supposed to find out and that's why they fabricated a much more believable story about the moon, cows, gravity and methane.

So as long as you carry your shotgun with the silver bullets with you all the time, you should be just fine with your relative. In case he has removed all his silverware from his house, shoot him immediately.

Hope that helped to keep you on the safe side. [Smile]

Posts: 1201 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dagwood
Deck the Malls

Icon 19 posted      Profile for dagwood   E-mail dagwood   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: A fella from Korea told me that there is a culinary delicacy made
of mosquito eyes. The way it is collected is, that bats eat the mosquitos
but cannot digest the eyeballs. We said, it sounds like bat poop. He
didn't have any more details than this.

My suggestion would be to avoid this little delicacy.

Dag "bleah" wood

Posts: 375 | From: Somewhere on Planet Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 19 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: A fella from Korea told me that there is a culinary delicacy made of mosquito eyes. The way it is collected is, that bats eat the mosquitos but cannot digest the eyeballs. We said, it sounds like bat poop. He didn't have any more details than this.

What a load of bullshit batshit.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ian - Crawling on a Mirror
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian - Crawling on a Mirror   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in
flap-jaw space with the tuning fork doing a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I
need scissors.61!

Is that you, Colonel?!

(Seriously: This is a Metal Gear Solid reference. Coincidentally, when searching for it on Google, it was in the signature line of an eBaum's World forum member.)

--------------------
"I told you I didn't do it!" - Mr. Green

THATCHRUEF Network! Updated 9/29!

Posts: 113 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Is it true that lesbians have sideways vaginas? I didnt think so,
but Jessica says she saw that Samantha has one. I thought she was a
lesbian but Jen said wasnt. Can you sought this out for us?

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Senior
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Lesbians' vaginas aren't sideways but upside-down. The same thing is true about necrophiliac mens' penises. [Eek!]

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

Posts: 4806 | From: Groton, CT | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Is it true that lesbians have sideways vaginas?
No no, you're getting it all wrong! The belief is that men who've see the movie Sideways are considered gay! Get your story straight!

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TrishDaDish:
Get your story straight!

So to speak.

I know, I know: [fish]

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ian - Crawling on a Mirror

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian - Crawling on a Mirror   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why was Jessica looking at Samantha while she was naked? [Confused]

--------------------
"I told you I didn't do it!" - Mr. Green

THATCHRUEF Network! Updated 9/29!

Posts: 113 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Egg Note
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 08 posted      Profile for Egg Note   E-mail Egg Note   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That reminds me back in my eighth grade year when every girl became bisexual all of a sudden. One of them was my friend Jessica. I also knew a girl named Samantha who got into some huge scuffle with Jessica. Or I think they made out. I dunno, the eighth grade was a horrible, horrible time.

I don't know why I decided to bring that up. [Confused]

--------------------
Okay, just to make it clear, there is a real world out there. No really, there is. I checked.

Posts: 886 | From: Suffolk, VA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Senior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh...okay...I guess...I hope.

How was ninth grade?

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

Posts: 4806 | From: Groton, CT | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hawklaw
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So do bisexual women have their vaginas lodged at a 45 degree angle?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abbubmah

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abbubmah   E-mail abbubmah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No Hawk, you know it's true! How else would they get a little on the side?

--------------------
Fundamentally Unfundie since 1975

Posts: 7942 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hawklaw
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ole Pappy:
No Hawk, you know it's true! How else would they get a little on the side?

[lol]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 18 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hello. i am very nervous now. i recently visited Hawaii and
took a few shells and dried-up coral from the Wakiki beach. Is the curse
only true for the volcano rocks or all rocks from Hawaii.....?? We walked
on the beach everyday, so we also got sands in the pockets of our shorts,
do they count?? I read a few articles on the curse and is very nervous
now, can you please let me know if I should send the shells and coral back
to Hawaii? If so, where should I send them to? Thank you very much.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Senior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If you send them to me, along with $1,000 (small bills, please), I will exorcise the shells and coral to remove your curse. Unfortunately, the sand curse can only be removed by sacrificing a virgin emperor penguin. The cost for obtaining such a penguin, along with the ornithological gynecologist's certification of virginity, is $23,475, payable in advance.

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

TrishDaDish

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is the curse having me suddenly conjure up imaged of Vincent Price in shorts living in a cave eating beans?

Oh, Mr Price, what were thou thinking, being on The Brady Bunch?

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 88 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: mom i found this site it shows just what stuff you use to tell me
it was false. why is this? is this for years of mom and dad dating stories
and they did not happene to you or nobody else why is this? do you have to
lie for me to be respect of you cause i am or now was? where do you make
sense of this? what happenes to you to make a story on here? you have me
decades ago, when you start to lie? more decades? when i was little you
get on here to find storie to tell me so i make more respect of you? STOP
THE LIES

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 107 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Does an old Microsoft User Agreement contain laguage sneaked in
that requires customers to give their eternal soul to Bill Gates?

Senior

Icon 605 posted      Profile for Senior   E-mail Senior       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, but Microsoft is considering using the following User Agreement:

This product is provided with no warranty of any kind as to reliability, accuracy, existence or otherwise or fitness and usefulness for any particular purpose and Microsoft specifically does not warrant, guarantee, imply or make any representations as to its merchantability for any particular purpose and furthermore shall have no liability for responsibility to you or any other person, entity or deity with respect to any loss or damage whatsoever caused by this device or by any attempts to destroy it by hammering it against a wall or dropping it into a deep well or any other means whatsoever and moreover asserts that you indicate your acceptance of this agreement or any other agreement that may be substituted at any time by coming within five miles or eight kilometers of the product or observing it through telescopes or by any other means because you are such an easily cowed moron who will happily accept arrogant and unilateral conditions on a piece of highly priced trash that you would not dream of accepting on a box of dogfood and is used solely at your own risk.

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

WizyWyg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WizyWyg   E-mail WizyWyg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: hello. i am very nervous now. i recently visited Hawaii and
took a few shells and dried-up coral from the Wakiki beach. Is the curse
only true for the volcano rocks or all rocks from Hawaii.....?? We walked
on the beach everyday, so we also got sands in the pockets of our shorts,
do they count?? I read a few articles on the curse and is very nervous
now, can you please let me know if I should send the shells and coral back
to Hawaii? If so, where should I send them to? Thank you very much.

you'd figure that if they could email you, they'd have easily found out by googling on the subject or read the article found on your site:
http://www.snopes.com/luck/pele.asp
http://www.volcanogallery.com/lavarock2004.htm

Having known several park rangers at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, they have some storeis of how the receive Lava rocks mailed back to them by former visitors.

Posts: 160 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 37 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE DISGUSTING RUMOURS! IF YOU THINK YOUVE HEARD THE LAST OF ME YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN!

P.S. ARE ANY OF THESE TRUE

Senior

Which disgusting rumors will you accept?

We wait with breathless anticipation for your return.

P.S. Only the ones that aren't untrue.

--------------------
Ad astra per asparagus.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 06 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Hi! How at you with weather? At us absolutely of gloom = (
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Hi! How at you with weather? At us absolutely of gloom = (

This how I at with weather:
 -

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Drainfluid
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drainfluid   E-mail Drainfluid   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hot and sunny with a spectacular thunderstorm forecast for this afternoon.
Posts: 305 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 202 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: OK, look you smarty people at snopes.com - I MADE those Mrs.
Fields cookies and I think you wrong!!! If the recipe is a fake, then
WHOSE RECIPE IS IT??? Cause it's very very very good.

Please reveal the identity of the person who created that recipe. Of
COURSE it can't be Mrs. Fields, because in order to show that it isn't the
recipe they would have to reveal their recipe and if they revealed the
recipe it wouldn't be a delightfully tasty industry secret. That, my
friends is called "plausible deniabilty" and I think it pokes a GREAT BIG
HOLE in your assertion that this story is false.

So THERE.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 202 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I am Dick Fitzwell from the New York Times. Will you grant us an
interview on why your jokes are so stone ass dumb?

Neffti Noel
We Three Blings

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Neffti Noel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

So THERE.

I think this person needs to work a little harder on "understandable" before they attempt to progress to "plausible".
Posts: 1157 | From: Westcountry UK "It's Bootiful" | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 607 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I am Dick Fitzwell from the New York Times. Will you grant us an
interview on why your jokes are so stone ass dumb?

Sure, as soon as you give us a tour of the Times newsroom.

Yeah, didn't think so.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bettie Page Turner
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettie Page Turner   E-mail Bettie Page Turner   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps we should introduce Dick Fitzwell to Alotta Vagina. If he got laid maybe his sense of humor would improve.

--------------------
You fail to consider, for such is the tyranny of fashion, that the swan is not a slim animal... -Jincy Kornhauser, Melinda Falling

Posts: 1762 | From: Charleston, West Virginia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Or maybe he'd just get screwed in the process.

(Sorry.)

--------------------

candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

So THERE.

I really like the phrase "delightfully tasty industry secret" and will try to work it into conversation in the future.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: My family has spent there intire lifes trying to make me strait
and I dont like wemon I never realy did they have tried drugs and other
methods and how can I get over them and what they have done and every time
I tell someone I like full functioning hermaphrodites they try to fix me
up with a guy or tranny I dont like them either how do I meet female
hermaphrodites and date.

Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: My family has spent there intire lifes trying to make me strait
and I dont like wemon I never realy did they have tried drugs and other
methods and how can I get over them and what they have done and every time
I tell someone I like full functioning hermaphrodites they try to fix me
up with a guy or tranny I dont like them either how do I meet female
hermaphrodites and date.

Wouldn't female hermaphrodites be an oxymoron?

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages