snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Troll call (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Troll call
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 81 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I heard that the Pilsburry Doe Boy died because he got poked to
many times. Is this true?

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SkyeTisTheSeasonWynters     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's tragic, but true.

He was later baked at 350 and enjoyed by all.

Skye "Nothing says I love you...like your arm" Wynters

--------------------
Peter: You better watch who you're calling a child Lois, because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm going to stand here and be lectured by a pervert

Posts: 354 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 16 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The fellow was poked too many times. This video shows his demise!

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 607 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Regarding "A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why"

This claim is absolutely true! It is merely punctuated poorly. A duck's
quack doesn't echo, "and no one knows why." It echos "quack."

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 88 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I was watching A&E Bio: Ray Kroc.
It seems that Mr. Kroc was full of it.

Is that where the phrase, "that's a Kroc!" came from?

TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: I was watching A&E Bio: Ray Kroc.
It seems that Mr. Kroc was full of it.

Is that where the phrase, "that's a Kroc!" came from?

My head hurts. And it hurts even more if he's serious.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 210 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: John Cleese's letter of Revocation mentions that HRH won't
include Utah in the revocation measure. Well, that just sucks. I live in
Utah and there are some (very damn few actually) myself included, that
would just about kill for the chance to pull this backwater berg into the
twenty first century and offer the adherents of the culture of conformity
and modicum of enlightentment. Now I discover that the Queen has her
knickers in a knot over the state of Utah and Utah's severely repressed.
Damn, we can't beg, steal, or borrow a chance of salvation. It just sucks!
Is there no monarch or nation on the face of our shared planet that could
offer us at least a faint glimmer of hope? No?
Fine, leaves us out here alone, desolate, abandoned, despised among the
peoples of our earth, reviled, and treated rudely by the Queen of England.
It just sucks I tell you, it just sucks.

Morgaine La Raq Star
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgaine La Raq Star   E-mail Morgaine La Raq Star   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Where be this 'Letter of Revocation'? I'd like to read it!

Morgaine

--------------------
I cannot live without books-Thomas Jefferson *~* A child educated only at school is an uneducated child - George Santayana
I'm going to pummel you with such zeal, Buddha will explode! *~* Never miss a good chance to shut up - Will Rogers

Posts: 6585 | From: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ahoy!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/revocation.asp

Might not be true, but it is funny...

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 37 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Comment: Dude you cant be serious on that pear-bear article? There aint no way in jesus that flag is for real. i thought your internet was good but no i see your internet is really wrong? by the way, where is yuor free pr0n?
RangerDog
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 205 posted      Profile for RangerDog   E-mail RangerDog   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
i thought your internet was good but no i see your internet is really wrong? by the way, where is yuor free pr0n?

I nominate snopes for a lifetime achievement award! Take it from Dan Quail and give it to the REAL inventor of the internet.

Ranger "David, where IS yuor free prOn?" Dog

--------------------
Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish

Posts: 2036 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mrs.hi-c clown fishies
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrs.hi-c clown fishies     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The free prOn is right here...

Yes...that was really hard to type.

--------------------
This song has no title...just words and a tune.

Instant Hi-C--Just add water...

Posts: 1620 | From: Michigan | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 24 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Okay, so here the story goes: My drama teacher was fired and
everyone says he was smokin cannabis in his office. Is this true?

Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey, snopes, where the hell is my other sock?? [lol]

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Is it true that In-n-out have a special item on their menu called
the "Don't say anything or move. I have a fucking gun right here in my
pocket. Just hand me all the cash and a shake or I'll blow your fucking
brains out. that's right all in the bag. Don't be a hero or I'll kill your
damn cat too." I can't find a In-n-out to order this item. They say it is
a chicken burger. I think you should go try order this to see if it is a
real item. If you want extra ketchup you say "I hate all the fucking
niggers here and you're all going to die."

TheBobo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It is true. In fact it is right next to the item called "Why am I such a lame ass troll that wants to see if snopes will print my moronic ramblings that make little sense but contain inflamatory words like 'fuck' and 'nigger'?" I belive that may be the double burger in which the bread is on the inside and the meat on the outside.

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giselle
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Giselle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why not just save yourself the trouble and order the chicken burger?

--------------------
Ralphie, get off the stage sweetheart.

Posts: 2041 | From: Yuba City, California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What are you talking about Bobo?? I had one last night - with some extra Spic sauce!! It was all a-friendly like!

Hey pal! Gimme a numbah two. Slap a Niggah on a slab of wheat and hold 'im down wid some Spics and a couple Polocks. Now, don't be slidin' me none of dem sweet Polocks - make 'em nice an' spicy, cuz theahs nothin' bettah dan some spicy Polocks on my Niggah on Wheat! And gimme some extra Spic sauce too! Now THAT'S a tasty Niggah!

I am sure I will be able to enjoy my sandwich after I am out of traction. Jesus, that hurt just trying to TYPE it!

Snopes, do you handle crap like this frequently? My GOD, but you had better be making some GOOOOOOooood money! On behalf of the human race, I apologize for idots like this. (not a typo. "Idot": noun. "eye-dot". A derogatory term for a person too stoopud to spell "idiot" correctly. See also: stoopud, idjut, nincomfart)

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 607 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Snopes, do you handle crap like this frequently?
Not any more. Some poor woman in Massachusetts now bears that particular burden.

- snopes

Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wear really, really long rubber gloves! [Razz]

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She's used to handling idiotic requests. Why, just the other day, someone came up to her in the street and said, "Say 'Park the car in Harvard Yard.'! Pleeease!!" because they think everyone in Massachusetts has a Kennedy accent.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Half of the Kennedys don't even have a Kennedy accent. Caroline is practically normal, as is Joe.

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 202 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in
flap-jaw space with the tuning fork doing a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I
need scissors.61!

arnie
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 402 posted      Profile for arnie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I need scissors.61!

Make sure you run with them.

--------------------
De gustibus non est disputandum.

Posts: 593 | From: Charlton, Sarf Lunnon | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 19 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU CUT OFF YOUR PENIS, IT WILL GROW BACK
BIGGER--AND STRONGER? PLEASE RESPOND SOON! VERY URGENT!

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Female vagina meets chimp is this true a true sotry. My friend
told me but I want to be sure.

rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 402 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU CUT OFF YOUR PENIS, IT WILL GROW BACK BIGGER--AND STRONGER? PLEASE RESPOND SOON! VERY URGENT!

Ahh, quityerbitchin', Bobbitt-Boy. No pain, no gain. You think it's gonna grow back overnight? Here's another Band-Aid®.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 219 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Is it true if you read a horror story really late at night you
get uncontrolably horny? Someone told me that today and i was just
wondering....

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 24 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I live in Southern California and one of the biggest problems
(particularly in the desert) are ants. I heard that if I draw a line with
white chaulk or with white flour they won't cross it. Is this true? If it
is, are there other white substances ants won't cross? Like if I put out a
line of cocaine will the ants cross it?

rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 24 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: if I put out a line of cocaine will the ants cross it?

Yes, they will. They'll be wide awake for three days after that. They'll raid your box of tissues so they can blow their little noses. You'll hear them at 2:30 in the morning, listening to your George Carlin albums.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo

Icon 15 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU CUT OFF YOUR PENIS, IT WILL GROW BACK
BIGGER--AND STRONGER? PLEASE RESPOND SOON! VERY URGENT!

I can see Barbara testing this Urbam Legend on snopes.

--------------------

TrishDaDish

Icon 98 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockland6674:
quote:
Comment: if I put out a line of cocaine will the ants cross it?

Yes, they will. They'll be wide awake for three days after that. They'll raid your box of tissues so they can blow their little noses. You'll hear them at 2:30 in the morning, listening to your George Carlin albums.
YOMANK!!!

And what a stupid waste of perfectly good blow...

quote:
Comment: Is it true if you read a horror story really late at night you get uncontrolably horny? Someone told me that today and i was just
wondering....

I suppose if you're a borderline serial killer, you'd be the kind who'd underline passages of Helter Skelter and "play pocket pool" while reading The Omen...

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

vanilla

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: Female vagina meets chimp is this true a true sotry. My friend
told me but I want to be sure.

Yes. And if you see a walking female vagina, could you please send it back to me? My husband is missing it. Be sure that it is a Female vagina though, and not a male one OK? Oh - and don't touch it,ummkay? cause you don't know where its been!

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 81 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Good morning from jim. I have heard that when the moon is full
that the extra gravity casues cows to excrete massive amounts of methane
which is what killed a man in oregon one day in last november from
suffocation when he entered a cow pasture during the full moon and was
wondering if this is true since i will be visiting an old relative in
oregon and the moon will be full and am worried that i might suffocate.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 102 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: A fella from Korea told me that there is a culinary delicacy made
of mosquito eyes. The way it is collected is, that bats eat the mosquitos
but cannot digest the eyeballs. We said, it sounds like bat poop. He
didn't have any more details than this.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages