snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Why 5-year-olds shouldn't be on the Internet (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Why 5-year-olds shouldn't be on the Internet
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 301 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i thought this was real at first! ya'll got me so scared i was
afraid 2 go 2 sleep! well i'm glad it ain't true!Just to tell u all i
don't believe in ghosts the stories just scare me!

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i am wondering how old are the free golde ritervers? i would also
like to know what pART OF CALIFORNIA ARE you guys lokaded at? i would like
a golden for a wedding gift it next mouth for a teachER she is relly nice.
and do you guys charg for shiping the puppies and if you do how much? i
just would like to know HOW LONG IT TAKES JUST IN kase your not close to
the area? OK WRITE BACK AND HAVE A GOOD CHRISAEMAS

SINSERLY,
ANDY

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: the boy in the simth sisters murdered was my uncle this is very
true
just ask him yourself in the night he'll come for you !!!
watch your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 204 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: this site is sooo helpful and i think it must be true...i also
have a story about my dog...about a year ago my mom, my dog, and i went to
a park to feed the ducks and wen i through the bread she went in for it
but she can not swim and as she was tring to stay up she grew trid and
gave up as she went under i cried and prayed. i beged god to save her. but
she was still under the water just as i was about to give up...i saw her
come out from the water and swam to the land as she was carried by
something or someone it was truely a mricle!

And you can but that on your site!!

Shoebox
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shoebox   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, you bet...

But...but...don't most parks have leash by-laws?

But...but...If the dog can't swim, it's a little irresponsible to leave her frolicking free by bodies of water, then expect God to clear up your oversight, hmmmm? At the very least, Mom could've waded in there and helped out.

But...but...since when can't dogs swim? At least, enough to scramble what must've been all of about five feet max back to safety?

But...but...how do you know she didn't just catch a fortunate wave, or maybe some underwater rocks, that helped propel her up and onto the shore?

--------------------
"Want you to know that if I had been there and they had of cooked you, I would not of eaten any." - Porkypine, Pogo

Posts: 71 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rob D / Blackwolf, the yule dodo
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob D / Blackwolf, the yule dodo   Author's Homepage   E-mail Rob D / Blackwolf, the yule dodo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Maybe it was not the dog, but the commenters mom? Maybe the maternal figure had a strange habit of chasing ducks after feeding them or collecting the not used bread crumbs to dry them, press them into little Virgin Mary figures and sell them on ebay?

quote:
But...but...don't most parks have leash by-laws?
Most park authorities frown upon leashing up ones parents. I tried it but had to pay a fine. It's easier to let them run frolicking and then clean up after them.

quote:
But...but...since when can't dogs swim? At least, enough to scramble what must've been all of about five feet max back to safety?
Dogs are natural swimmer, though if you'd seen my second dog, Teddy, swim, ye'd think he'd drown as well. But dogs can also dive, especially if there is something under water they think it edible.

--------------------
~Reality, the refuge of those who fail in RPGs~
aka Darkfist Dragon
-==(UDIC)==-

Posts: 334 | From: Lancaster, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 19 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Hallopallo all!!!!!!!
Herezzionoppo is my song I made up about SNOPES!
IT IS AS FOLLOWS THIS CURRENT SENTENCE YOU READ:
(To the tune of Unite the Dead by Cannibal Corpse)
I LOOOVE YOU SNOPES
LETS HAAAAAAVE DA SECKS
AND IIIIIIIIIF YOU DON"T
I WILL KILL YOU
LOOOOLL JKJKJK
CHORUS:
Snopes- have urban ledgends
But- What they don't know
Is- that they are cool
YEAHYEAHYEAHEYAHYEAHYEAHYEAHHHH!!!

Thank you snopes. I hope you have fun, but please don't masturbate to the
song, even though it's really good.

rockland6674
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 86 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
please don't masturbate to the song, even though it's really good.

I think I'm going to "ejaculate" the contents of my stomach into the nearest receptacle.
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages