snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Why 5-year-olds shouldn't be on the Internet (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Why 5-year-olds shouldn't be on the Internet
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 506 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: WIth the articel about midget in the house i can vouch for that
its true it happened to my sister she told me that the midget was in the
house reading a picture book and she told him to leave but they said no
hes good reader and he read the book and then my sister incested he go
outside car was parked outside and he went outside and it went on fire
with all the glass!!

what i wanted to say is your site is GREAT VERY GOOD AND I HOPE TO SEE
MORE ARTICELS BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO HELP ME... im doing assinemnt for
senior learning (im goin back to college) could you possibly do an article
on sycopathic house introders i would like to see ur viewpoint factors.

THANK YOU KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
LOVE JULIUS
*****PRAISE JESUS*****

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: can i ask you i am 11 years old an that story about the to
sisters being hung and skinned i was on bebo and my friend said she was on
msn and she coppied and pasted the storie is it true PLEASE reply i would
really like to find out more about this
P.S is the boy still alive now if so how old is he???

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
im doing assinemnt for senior learning (im goin back to college)
Goin back to college, eh? Keep repeating that. You might actually believe it one day.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wicked Tinkerbell
Hock Harold Angel's Bling

Icon 09 posted      Profile for Wicked Tinkerbell   E-mail Wicked Tinkerbell   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment:
and then my sister incested

Please keep your family's secrets to yourself.

--------------------
"I'm not Irish, I'm Celtic. The difference? Celts cut off your head and put it on their door lintel." --Aimee Evilpixie
"People are bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling."--Scrubs

Posts: 269 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 99 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hi lorynn it is 10:46 i am going to start school and i am loveing
it so far got to go by by by by by by by by by by by by by

Canuckistan

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey, I knew a 30-year-old guy who talked like that.

I don't really talk to him anymore, mind you, but still ...

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sweet Home California
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Home California     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackroses19:
The scary part? I got it all except for the "GGQ".

Same here. [Eek!]

--------------------
I really hate one-eyed flying purple people eaters! I mean, seriously! They're all like, "I like to eat people, I'm purple, I fly and I have one eye!"-We've Got Mail!

The first game ever made using sand, water, oil, and a snail.

Posts: 176 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Home California:
quote:
Originally posted by blackroses19:
The scary part? I got it all except for the "GGQ".

Same here. [Eek!]
"Gotta go quick," perhaps?

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 203 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, AFAIK, it either stands for this, or this.

Glad I could be of service.

--------------------

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: You guys are so mean you know Mr.Rogers didn't do that, you ruin
kids dream, I can coontact him in my dreams and he says he is surprised at
you!
You meanies

lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Looks like 5yr olds need their tinfoil hats too.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 19 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hi iam francis i like you pranks
Spamamander in a pear tree
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll inform Pranks about your affection upon his return. He is a rather dour fellow and such enlightenment about a personage of your stature will surely brighten his visage with a smile.

Actually, I'm full of NFBSK. Pranks thinks you're a jerk.

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 99 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: you said we can email you birthday's? lauren from greenville has
one on OCTOBER 26 she will be 20 years old

Canuckistan

Icon 304 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, don't e-mail me birthdays!

I've already had 29. That's more than enough. I don't want yours, too!

--------------------

Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But I like the idea of e-mailing away birthdays!

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So do I. I just don't want to be the one receiving those e-mails.

The last thing I want is to be 3,265 by the end of today.

--------------------

lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You can see the Chain E-mail now.
The last person who didn't pass on this email gained 5 years ovenight.

--------------------

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Turban Man

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turban Man     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:

quote:
Comment: you said we can email you birthday's? lauren from greenville has
one on OCTOBER 26 she will be 20 years old

Are we talking about the same Louren here?

TurbanMAn

--------------------
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T,

Posts: 140 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tantei Kijo
The First USA Noel

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Tantei Kijo   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tantei Kijo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: WIth the articel about midget in the house i can vouch for that
its true it happened to my sister she told me that the midget was in the
house reading a picture book and she told him to leave but they said no
hes good reader and he read the book and then my sister incested he go
outside car was parked outside and he went outside and it went on fire
with all the glass!!

(though it's a shame to cut out that beauty of a second paragraph.)
Do they mean the horror story with the clown figurine? I couldn't find anything else that came close to fitting the rambling description. [Confused] Also, I'm probably asking in vain if anyone knows what the car/fire/glass bit could mean.

--------------------
Bender: Though you may have to make a metaphorical "deal with the devil". And by "devil", I mean the robot devil, and by "metaphorically" I mean get your coat. ------------ My sad site: A new way to be bored.

Posts: 722 | From: Colorado | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
JoFo
Joy to the world, the Wii has come.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoFo   E-mail JoFo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The clown statue UL is what popped into my head too, Kijo. I assumed he was talking about that for some reason. No idea about the fire and glass though.

BTW, don't you guys feel the slightest bit guilty about sitting around, making fun of 5 year olds behind their backs? [Smile]

--------------------
I'm not paranoid, I'm just surrounded by enemies!

Posts: 420 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spamamander in a pear tree

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spamamander in a pear tree     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoFo:

BTW, don't you guys feel the slightest bit guilty about sitting around, making fun of 5 year olds behind their backs? [Smile]

In a word: no.

--------------------
"There is a race between mankind and the universe. Mankind is trying to build bigger, better, faster, and more foolproof machines. The universe is trying to build bigger, better, and faster fools. So far the universe is winning." -Albert Einstein

Posts: 1058 | From: Yakima, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

quote:

I was going to say it's better than making fun to them to their faces, but no, it's still more fun to do that.

--------------------

Izzy Quigley
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 504 posted      Profile for Izzy Quigley   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lazerus the duck:
quote:

I was going to say it's better than making fun to them to their faces, but no, it's still more fun to do that.
And stealing their lunch money! Don't forget stealing their lunch money!

--------------------
A Viennese fellow is walking along the Karntner Strasse and notices a banana peel lying in his path. "Alas," he sighs, "now I must slip and fall down!"

Posts: 506 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: why does she pop up in your mirror? Who is she? Will she kill
you? I am afriad to do it and find out if its true. Half of me belives it
and half af me doesnt. i told my parents and they dont belive me. what
about chaley no face? i heard at 12 olock at night if you look into a
mirror and say charley no face when your sleeping he will come threw one
of your doors and kill you

quiltsbypam
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quiltsbypam   E-mail quiltsbypam   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If charley threw a door it might kill you.

--------------------
"No Biblical hell could ever be worse than the state of perpetual inconsequence." Beatrice in Dangerous Beauty

Posts: 1816 | From: Cayuga County, NY | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 402 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quiltsbypam:
If charley threw a door it might kill you.

Hey Charlie!
Charlie the Unicorn

[fish]

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sweet Home California

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweet Home California     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

How crazy is this person? Everyone knows it's bad luck to say "bye" 13 times!
Oh, wait, you spelled it wrong. Sorry to disturb you, Lorynn. All you have to worry about is your caffeine addiction.

--------------------
I really hate one-eyed flying purple people eaters! I mean, seriously! They're all like, "I like to eat people, I'm purple, I fly and I have one eye!"-We've Got Mail!

The first game ever made using sand, water, oil, and a snail.

Posts: 176 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 97 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: hi what up i ust wont to say why dont you have ciara picture on
the computer so that people can see it what you is tell me

rockland6674

Icon 304 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: hi what up i ust wont to say why dont you have ciara picture on the computer so that people can see it what you is tell me

hi what up i thnk ur ust hopen 2 c p0rn
Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i think this whole website is a friggin joke. u should really
think about dithin this place, i mean come on, a website that has a bunch
of rumors and myths, god what is wrong with you people. do have workers
sit around on the internet all day and look for myths and rumors and then
when they find one, do they hold up a flag so somebody can come to their
computer and type it up or do they just copy and paste the rumor in your
guys' web page. i have a web page u wanna see? its at
http://www.meahottie.com
you should really check it out. its awesome

E-mail you later!!!!!!!!

NorthernLite
We Three Blings

Icon 602 posted      Profile for NorthernLite     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
u should really
think about dithin this place,

Okay. Thith plathe ith thtupid! It really thuckth!

Hmmm, sorry, that really didn't do anything for me.

--------------------
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons. -Blazing Saddles

Posts: 1074 | From: High Level, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
rockland6674

Icon 97 posted      Profile for rockland6674         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
E-mail you later!!!!!!!!

Sure thing.

Wait, was that a threat?

Posts: 934 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BringTheNoise
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BringTheNoise   Author's Homepage   E-mail BringTheNoise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You know the really sad thing? I clicked on the link - and it's NOT A REAL WEBSITE! [Frown]

--------------------
"The United States Government: significantly less cruel and sadistic than the Taliban." - Dara

Posts: 1289 | From: Aberdeen University, Aberdeen, UK | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Doug4.7
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 218 posted      Profile for Doug4.7   E-mail Doug4.7   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
do have workers
sit around on the internet all day and look for myths and rumors and then
when they find one, do they hold up a flag so somebody can come to their
computer and type it up or do they just copy and paste the rumor in your
guys' web page.

Uh, this one may be closer to the truth than some may realize.... [Cool]

--------------------
And now for something completely different...

Posts: 4164 | From: Alabama | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages