snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Thanks for shouting! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Thanks for shouting!
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 217 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I AM PROUD TO BE A TRUE AMERICAN!!!!!
A deaf American is an American nonetheless.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: CASSIUS CLAY AVOIDED THE DRAFT BY CHANGING HIS NAME AND JOINING
ISLAM. HE WAS A DRAFT DODGER.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 03 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: THE WRITER OF AMAZING GRACE PENNED THE SONG .... TALKING HIS
MISERY TRADING THESE NASTY NIGGER'S THING THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN
THIS LIFE FOR ME...... DOCUMENTARY SHOWN ON PBS.COM IN THE EARLY 8O'S IF
YOU NEED A COPY I CAN SEND IT OR JUST WRITE PBS AND ORDER A COPY THE SONG
WAS NOT PENNED FOR WHAT WE THINK IT WAS.... TO ME IT'S LIKE USING THE WORD
NIGGER...AND SAY IT'S JUST A WORD.... AND USING THE SONG AND SAY IT'S JUST
A SONG....

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 213 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
CASSIUS CLAY AVOIDED THE DRAFT BY CHANGING HIS NAME AND JOINING ISLAM.
"Hey, Bubba, this here Negro's ID says his name is 'Moo-ham-id Al-ley'. I guess he ain't that there Cashus Clay fella we's lookin fer. Better let him go. He ain't even a proper Christian."

- snopes

lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Because as we all know all non-christian americans are exempt from the draft.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 402 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

HELLO MY NAME IS KELLI AND I CAME UPON THIS SITE WHILE RESEARCHING 'THE
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE'. THIS INTERESTED ME MORE. I HAVE BEEN INTO THIS
WHOLE SERIAL KILLER THING SINCE I WAS LITTLE. I AM ADDICTED TO SCARY
MOVIES AND THE REAL SERIAL KILLERS. I HAVE SEEN EVERYONE INCLUDING THE
BLACK AND WHITE FILMS AND I AM ONLY 25. ALTHOUGH IT IS DIFFICULT TO HEAR
ABOUT OTHER SERIAL KILLERS, FOR EXAMPLE THE UNICORN KILLER FROM THE
1960'S. I ALWAYS WANTED TO PURSUE A PERFESSION IN GETTING INTO THE MINDS
OF SERIAL KILLERS BUT I STARTED A FAMILY EARLY. I FEEL THAT I CAN READ
THEIR MINDS AND FIGURE THEM OUT. SO MY POINT IS, SINCE I CAN'T WORK
PERFESSIONALLY I JUST OVERDOSE INFORMATION AND PRETEND I AM WORKING. THATS
KIND OF A SICK HOBBY, BUT ONE DAY I CAN GET REAL GOOD AND ACTUALLY HELP
THE ATTORITIES IF POSSIBLE ONE DAY. IF YOU COULD E-MAIL ME SOME GOOD STUFF
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. ANYTHING YOU GOT. YOU DID A GOOD JOB ON THIS SITE
BY THE WAY. GLAD THAT I STOPPED HERE.

KELLI 25 OF FLORIDA

Don Enrico
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Enrico   E-mail Don Enrico   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
I ALWAYS WANTED TO PURSUE A PERFESSION IN GETTING INTO THE MINDS
OF SERIAL KILLERS BUT I STARTED A FAMILY EARLY.

I would guess that's a way as good as any other - especially if you shout at your children like you do at us...

Don "serial killers have parents, too" Enrico

--------------------
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling, but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. - Pooh Bear

Posts: 2209 | From: Hamburg, Germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
IF YOU COULD E-MAIL ME SOME GOOD STUFF
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. ANYTHING YOU GOT.

Perhaps the number of a local clinic?

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 607 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All:

quote:
I HAVE BEEN INTO THIS WHOLE SERIAL KILLER THING SINCE I WAS LITTLE

KELLI 25 OF FLORIDA

Why do I fear that we'll see that name in the news one day? "Kelli was such a nice person. We never even knew about the chain saw and the mass grave in the back yard."

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Watches far too many horror films" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 99 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: HELLO THERE MY NAME IS ADRIENNE, I AM FROM OKLAHOMA AND A LOVER
OF NOODLIN'. I EVEN ENTERED THE OKIE NOODLING TOURNAMENT THIS PAST
SUMMER, IT WAS AWESOME. I AM GLAD TO SEE MORE WEB SITES ON NOODLIN' EVEN
THOUGH YA'LL PICS ARE A LITTLE TO UNREAL.

Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
EVEN THOUGH YA'LL PICS ARE A LITTLE TO UNREAL.
No, no, no, I told you to put the picture a little to the left, not a little to unreal.

Now how am I gonna get back that Picasso from the evil dimension?

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: THIS IS WHAT OUR GOVERNOR HAS HELPED TO DO TO OUR STATE OF
MICHIGAN!!

NEEDING TO RENT A TRAILER TO MOVE ITEMS, I CALLED A LOCAL UHAUL BUSINESS.
I WAS TOLD TO CALL THE GRAND RAPIDS 800 PHONE NUMBER 800-253-1554 (IN CASE
YOU WISH TO CONFIRM THIS STORY). I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NOT ONE TRAILER TO
RENT IN MICHIGAN, WITH 20 PEOPLE ON A WAITING LIST AND WAS ALSO TOLD THAT
THIS IS DUE TO SO MANY PEOPLE VACATING MICHIGAN DUE TO THE BAD ECONOMY.

MY REPLY: THANK YOU GOVERNOR GRANHOLM AS THIS LEAVES NO DOUBT IN MY MIND
WHO TO VOTE FOR ON TUESDAY! ANYBODY ELSE AGREE???

GUESS WHEN WE GO TO SELL OUR HOUSES, WE'LL DEFINITELY GET TOP DOLLAR TOO.
OF COURSE, PLAN ON HAVING YOUR HOUSE UP FOR SALE FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS
BEFORE IT WILL SELL. (PER MY REALTOR).

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Comment: REF TO YOU ALL SAYING THAT SUICIDE IS NOT WORSE DURING THE
HOLIDAYS.... IS "FALSE" IT IS DEFINITELY WORSE!!!!!!!I WORK AT A 911
CENTER AND BELEIVE ME I AND ANYONE THAT DEALS WITH THIS TYPE THING KNOWS.
ALSO, FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT BELEIVE THAT A FULL MOON OR NEW MOON HAS
NOTHING TO DO WITH BRING OUT THE CRAZY IN PEOPLE, THINK AGAIN!!! MOST
DEFINITELY DOES......
THANK YOU FOR HEARING ME OUT.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 219 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: DO YOU KNOW WHERE AND WHEN THE DECORATING OF THE TREE WITH
LIGHTS, STARTED?
thank you

Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 221 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi All:

quote:
ALSO, FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT BELEIVE THAT A FULL MOON OR NEW MOON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRING OUT THE CRAZY IN PEOPLE, THINK AGAIN!!! MOST DEFINITELY DOES......

There was a full moon on the 5th. Yup, apparently it does [Big Grin]

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "Still crazy after all these years" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I WORK AT A 911 CENTER AND BELEIVE ME I AND ANYONE THAT DEALS WITH THIS TYPE THING KNOWS.
ALSO, FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT BELEIVE THAT A FULL MOON OR NEW MOON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BRING OUT THE CRAZY IN PEOPLE, THINK AGAIN!!! MOST
DEFINITELY DOES......

Good thing she's compassionate, what her assessment of moon cycles bringing "out the crazy in people".

"911, what is your emergency? You've got a gun? You want to kill yourself? Is the gun loaded, sir? Yes? Are you alone, sir? Yes? Sir, could you look outside? Can you tell me if the moon's full? It is? Can you tell me how long you've been a freakin' nutjob, sir? Sir? Are you there? Sir?"

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 209 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST CUSTOMER AND I AM PROUD OF IT ESPECIALLY
SINCE I HAVE READ ABOUT YOUR HELPING OUT THE SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN THANK
YOU I AM PROUD OF YOUR EFFORTS

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages