snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » We've Got Mail! » Thanks, I think (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks, I think
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As when I first found out The Doors weren't an English band and CCR wasn't a band from somewhere in Louisiana.

Yes, I was an idiot as a child.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 208 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: What a great idea.......Hoax snuffing,,,,,
Will be back''

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squoval
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Squoval   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squoval   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is that anything like Kitten Huffing?

--------------------
I can't believe it's not Square!

Posts: 3147 | From: W-S, North Carolina | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 07 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: With joy in my heart,I'm grateful to God for the gift of your
life to our generation.
I am clinical student in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology
university of portharcourt,Rivers State,Nigeria,west Africa,a christain
who is committed to a vision of eradicating abortion.
In a bid achieve the goal,a body tittled-AGENCY FOR ERADICATING
ABORTION,TENEEGE UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND YOUTH RESTIVENESS(AFEATUPAYR
INT'L)was formed on 05-05-2005

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TallGeekyGirl
O Read, O Read, The Manual

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TallGeekyGirl   Author's Homepage   E-mail TallGeekyGirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by snopes:
Comment: With joy in my heart,I'm grateful to God for the gift of your
life to our generation.
I am clinical student in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology
university of portharcourt,Rivers State,Nigeria,west Africa,a christain
who is committed to a vision of eradicating abortion.
In a bid achieve the goal,a body tittled-AGENCY FOR ERADICATING
ABORTION,TENEEGE UNWANTED PREGNANCIES AND YOUTH RESTIVENESS(AFEATUPAYR
INT'L)was formed on 05-05-2005

AFEATUPAYR, eh?

How ironic ... "feet up in air" is often a precursor to pregnancy ...

--------------------
See, if I tell you about it, it won't be a mystery. It'll just be a fact, an ugly, moist fact, squatting on your brain like an octopus. And you don't want an octopus squatting on your brain, do you, son? -- Stan Smith, American Dad

Posts: 980 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jimmy101
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy101   E-mail jimmy101   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TrishDaDish:
As when I first found out The Doors weren't an English band and CCR wasn't a band from somewhere in Louisiana.

Yes, I was an idiot as a child.

They were both California bands? (Along with Santana, Beach Boys ...)
Posts: 629 | From: Greenwood, IN | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 97 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I forgot to add that I also thought Hendrix was English. I guess, in my little mind, "The English Invasion" meant every band in existence in the 60's were English. Except the Monkees.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 503 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: yes i like to help.
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 600 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: coo, wbsite
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 04 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: coo, wbsite

Who's a cute little website? Who is? You are! Yes you are! You are such a cute widdle website!

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ieuan ab Arthur
The First USA Noel

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Ieuan ab Arthur     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Comment: yes i like to help.

Well, my windows need washing

Ta ra 'wan,

Ieuan "sparkly clean" ab Arthur

--------------------
"I e-mail or I don't e-mail. The magic just happens" - From OP in We've Got Mail

Y Gwir Yn Erbyn Y Byd

Posts: 626 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 23 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: i like it is good
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages