snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Bush with backwards phone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush with backwards phone
mamabear
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 500 posted            Edit/Delete post 
I am trying to find the validity of this picture, can anybody help? I personally, think it's a fake, but can't prove it.

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikeHeyScoob   E-mail LikeHeyScoob   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mamabear:
I am trying to find the validity of this picture, can anybody help? I personally, think it's a fake, but can't prove it.

-

Try here

--------------------
Support you local community newspaper! CNN.com probably won't be covering your child's spelling bee.

Posts: 609 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Phone Chow

ETA- Not quick enough on the draw. I dunno why I bother with cable internet, it still seems slow [dunce]

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Damn, you guys are lightening-fingered!

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mamabear

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Roadie4JCM.:

That's what I was gonna say!!! I just posted that!!! Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!
(I love this site!!! Just found it, but plan on being a regular!)

LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikeHeyScoob   E-mail LikeHeyScoob   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
quote:

That's what I was gonna say!!! I just posted that!!! Thanks for the info! Appreciate it!

Welcome!
I hear there's an initiation going on soon, so be on the lookout for a liberal pirate.
What??!! He does lean to the left, doesn't he?

--------------------
Support you local community newspaper! CNN.com probably won't be covering your child's spelling bee.

Posts: 609 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Does he lean left or dress left?

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mamabear

quote:
Originally posted by LikeHeyScoob:
quote:
quote:

Welcome!
I hear there's an initiation going on soon, so be on the lookout for a liberal pirate.
What??!! He does lean to the left, doesn't he?

Initiation??? I don't have to like climb a flag pole or anything, do I? I am afraid of heights!!
LikeHeyScoob
The First USA Noel

Well, there's no flag.
I think that's all I'm allowed to say.
[Smile]

--------------------

mamabear

Oh good!!! wiping sweat off forehead!
mamabear

Oh good!!! wiping sweat off forehead!
Mad Jay
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Well, if you decide to climb the pirate's pole, you might piss off some snopestresses

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mamabear

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Jay:
Well, if you decide to climb the pirate's pole, you might piss off some snopestresses

Well, I certainly don't wanna do that, now do I??? I think I'll stay on the ground! [Big Grin]
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:

Considering how much his pole must weigh, I would think dressing to the left would make him lean left. Sort of like carrying a 50 lb bologna in one hand.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

quote:
Originally posted by GenYus:
quote:

Considering how much his pole must weigh, I would think dressing to the left would make him lean left. Sort of like carrying a 50 lb bologna in one hand.
Pictures! I think in PICTURES! Thanks, so much...

--------------------

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages