snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Bush giving the finger--real?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush giving the finger--real?
Lotta Palaver
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 304 posted      Profile for Lotta Palaver         Edit/Delete post 
Is this is a credible website or that photo PSed? It almost looks fake because he seems to be in such a formal setting like he's prepared to give a press conference or something. There's also something weird about the coloring of the hand which makes me think it might be fake. The fact the word "artman" appears in the URL makes it suspect to me, too. Also, seems like it would make huge news to show Bush shooting the bird. What do y'all think?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/printer_7267.shtml

The article is interesting and doesn't seem tounge-in-cheek at all, not like from The Onion or something. If Bush really is a relapsed raging drunk, well, that would explain a lot.

--------------------
Your ultimate source of superfluous flummery.

Posts: 595 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Le Chevalier Blanc
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Le Chevalier Blanc         Edit/Delete post 
Middle-finger-a-chow

The surrounding story may or may not be true, but the picture is not PS'ed.

--------------------
-Le Chevalier Blanc

"Chivalry is not dead - it's just paralyzed from the neck up..."

Posts: 9 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages