snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » nastiest house ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: nastiest house ever
mariah
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 06 posted            Edit/Delete post 
you would think they would have an inspection on base housing....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
louisa_eat_world

Icon 27 posted            Edit/Delete post 
is it me or is there no picture? aww mariah i wanna see the nastiest house ever! i want to compare it to mine! [Wink]
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
House-a-chow

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
poutyangel
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poutyangel   E-mail poutyangel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
there is no active link

--------------------
I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and i'm fresh outta bubble gum! "Roddy Piper"

Posts: 30 | From: Belleville, IL | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
jomc

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
Iím beginning to doubt the validity of this picture. As long as the debate has been spoken of, the link to the picture has been down. As a result, I have no point of reference to determine if picture is, or is not, indeed a real picture.

Iím going to go out on a limb here and make the claim; there is no such picture!
The whole article is itself an urban legend meant to mislead us into thinking that somewhere, there is a ďnastiest house ever.Ē Prove it to me, anyone?

Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I say again, House-a-chow

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages