snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Tarantula in Panties (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tarantula in Panties
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
Unprotected sex leads to animal babies?

"Oh no! I'm having a puppy!" [fish]

Doubtful. Like the octopus, lizard, frog, fish, or snake, it probably wouldn't happen out of the blue of pregnancy anyhow. Your chromosomes don't match. It would take genetic science to make a manpuppy. [lol]

Maybe a bite of infection from the tarantula that can lay spider eggs inside and when they hatch can tear her vagina apart spreading hundreds of spiders inside her for warm substance.

I'm sure she wouldn't live long under extreme painful circumstances.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shotie
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shotie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Something about the shadows on the spiders legs lends me the impression this is a digital manipulation...but many others have also expressed many good ideas on this as well.

I doubt it is a real girl with a real spider down her panties, in any event.

I am thinking either photoshop, or real girl/fake spider.

Posts: 12 | From: Indiana | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eve MG:
I think it was supposed to be a crab ... as in, "She has crabs

That doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't even look like a crab and condoms have nothing to do with preventing crabs.

I don't think we're seeing 6 legs in the photo. Those front two thingys aren't legs, as seen in the pic I've included, but whatever they are can give the impression of a 10 legged spider.

While the picture isn't an exact match to the species in the undies, I think that's what we're seeing.

-

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lord Oogie
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
I expected A spider crawling out of A pair of normal sized panties. {without anyone in them, mind you}

Hmm.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DeKaFu
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 214 posted      Profile for DeKaFu     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Somebody had to do it.

And it may as well have been me.

Posts: 12 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
The original post location is broken.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kitsune26
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitsune26     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
DeKa YOMANK!
But um...You gave the spider the arachnid equivilant of a bra.
[Wink]

--------------------
I'm as giddy as a Japanese school girl in an octopus tank.

Posts: 641 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages