snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Dick Cheney son of The Pirate?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dick Cheney son of The Pirate?
Mrs. Chicopea
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Chicopea     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
 -

I actually saw this for the first time on a show last night and of course they were passing it off as legit. I don't know enough about photoshop to know if it is or isn't. If it is, my goodness!

--------------------
Don't judge someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then, if you still don't like them, it's ok! You'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.

Posts: 1300 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tikidrone
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 202 posted      Profile for Tikidrone   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tikidrone       Edit/Delete post 
Looks like a weapon of mass destruction.

--------------------
I have seen the future and it licks itself clean. Bucky Katt

Posts: 478 | From: Between B'more and Naptown Md. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
And there was me thinking he leaned to the right...

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chloe:
And there was me thinking he leaned to the right...

Groan...

Good one, Chloe.

Seaboe [Big Grin]

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cyrus the Virus
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrus the Virus   E-mail Cyrus the Virus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I'm sure I'm missing something...what's in question about the picture?
Posts: 110 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seaboe Muffinchucker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seaboe Muffinchucker     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Cyrus, have you seen the picture of the Pirate? It's in the initiation thread (sorry, can't find it to link).

Take a look at that picture and then at the Dick Cheney picture.

ETA link to the initiation thread

Seaboe

--------------------
Education is not the filling of a hard drive, but the lighting of a bulb. -- Yeats via Esprise Me

Posts: 5562 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 102 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
From the context, and the mention of the Pirate, I can guess... but on my monitor at work I can't see anything. And ew, thanks for making me try!

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I, too, want to thank you for making me look at Cheney's ........

Oh, and the pirate is too young to have fathered Dick...

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Guru: around here it's polite to say "the pirate is too young to have fathered squat ."

--------------------

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Well, the pirate wins hands down if we were judging based on the shape, but I think Big Dick Cheney wins the size contest

Erm.. did that sound gay?

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Ever consider that his Depends shifted???

--------------------
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cyrus the Virus
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrus the Virus   E-mail Cyrus the Virus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Thanks, Seaboe. Well, sorta thanks. Now I have to scrub my brain to get the images out. [lol]
Posts: 110 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mrs. Chicopea
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs. Chicopea     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by guruwan2b:
I, too, want to thank you for making me look at Cheney's ........

Oh, and the pirate is too young to have fathered Dick...

I suppose I went with fathered Dick Cheney as I assumed the picture of the pirate was older than it is. (40s? 50s?) My mistake [Big Grin]

--------------------
Don't judge someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then, if you still don't like them, it's ok! You'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.

Posts: 1300 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
VA Chro
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
Appears to be a legit photo, but I still would have to argue that the pirate still has ... some .. on him.

Link to an article citing it as coming from Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Milwaukee Magazine Article, Dec 2004

Edit: Adding this link to a blog with a larger version that is even creepier. Note small child next to knee. [fish]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Yeardley
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yeardley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Yeardley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Makes you feel patriotic, though, don't it ? That America's VP is hung like a moose ?

--------------------
These men have a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them.

Posts: 44 | From: Moscow, Russia | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I don't recognize Cheney to Pirate. Besides the ugly photo shot where this vice president would kick the camera man's ass for such a lousy photo.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dubb
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
Are your other 903 posts this stupid?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 500 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubb:
Are your other 903 posts this stupid?

Now, was that really necessary? [Wink]

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zipper69
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zipper69   E-mail Zipper69   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Guys, guys...surely you recognise that unsightly bulge?

It's Karl Rove.

--------------------
What shall be tomorrow think not of asking.
Each day that Fortune gives you, be it what it may, set down for gain.
(Horace)

Posts: 80 | From: Breda, Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BoKu
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoKu   Author's Homepage   E-mail BoKu   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zipper69:
Guys, guys...surely you recognise that unsightly bulge?

It's Karl Rove.

Turd blossom? It Depends.
Posts: 2079 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Griffin at the Maul
Joyeux New Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Griffin at the Maul     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Reminds me of the pic of Clinton on the sailboat...where it was obvious he was NOT thinking of Hilary.

--------------------
Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Posts: 782 | From: Arlington, TX | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
2ys4u
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2ys4u     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Wellll, I asked Mr. Cheney himself if the rumors about his unnaturally large appendage were true or false, and this is the answer he gave me:

-

[Big Grin] [dunce] [fish] [lol]

--------------------
"Guns and butter."

Posts: 966 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 211 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Yes, but is that length or girth?

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phaedra
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phaedra   E-mail Phaedra   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Before y'all get too excited I'd like to suggest that Mr. Cheney has what one might call scrotal sag. I worked on a male psychogeriatric ward years ago and I can tell you some of those old fellas had scrotal sacks that nearly reached their knees.
Posts: 589 | From: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

I was eating!

--------------------

guruwan2b

Phaedra, that is just TMI.....
[Eek!]

--------------------
Danvers Carew

GS Rabbit
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 503 posted      Profile for GS Rabbit     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
And here I thought all this time his behavior was compensation for something... whew, apparently not.
Posts: 49 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
What's so surprising about this? All Republicans have huge penises.

Haven't you ever heard the term "Big Swinging Dick?"

First "won't go in the backdoor, cause I got a weapon of ass destruction" of Two

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mad Jay

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Jay     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by First of Stew:
What's so surprising about this? All Republicans have huge penises.

I hope you are not claiming to be the authority on Republican penises

--------------------
Nico Sasha
In between my father's fields;And the citadels of the rule; Lies a no-man's land which I must cross; To find my stolen jewel.

Posts: 4912 | From: VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Okay, so I'm extrapolating from a statistical sample of me...

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages