snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Patricia Heaton Topless (NSFW) (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Patricia Heaton Topless (NSFW)
The Rubber Chicken
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rubber Chicken   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I vote fake. I mean look at the breasts. They can't be real!

--------------------
Visit my blog, Websurdity... the Weird, the Bizarre, the Silly, the Absurd.

Posts: 716 | From: Seoul, South Korea | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
The breasts might be real, but they don't look like they belong w/ the rest of her body.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
greenerben
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenerben     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Just a nitpick, but in the upper-lefthand corner, it seems to say that she actually had a reduction and lift, not implants. That could help if anyone knows the relative size of her breasts... (I'm not familiar with the actress and at 3:20 AM I'm too lazy to look it up.)
Posts: 70 | From: Seattle (and sometimes Tacoma), WA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TheBobo
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBobo   Author's Homepage   E-mail TheBobo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
It has to be fake. As Pocamumo mentioned and,also, why is she all dolled up. If you were gettting a picture taken by your doctor for a surgical procedure you wouldn't be wearing makeup.
One more thing. If that picture was real the surgeon would certainly keep the picture confidential. Not only will he be in a heap of trouble because of the HIPPA laws but face one nice lawsuit by the actress.

--------------------
The views expressed in the above Post does not necessarily reflect those of snopes,The Infopoop Corporation,the Internet or most of society for that matter.

Posts: 2474 | From: Scranton, PA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LtColCarter
Raiders of the Lost Shark

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LtColCarter     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
As a matter of fact, the breasts look real, but I am noticing a distinct change in skin tone somewhere around the area of her necklace. This, coupled with the fact that she is wearing evening makeup and hair, convinces me that this is her head on someone else's body.

Oh, and also, purely subjective: NO woman I know (who is not in the business of getting nekkid for a living) is going to smile prettily at the camera with her head cocked charmingly to the side in a doctors office while standing there starkers.

Another thing I noticed: the upper left hand corner mentions the lift and reduction, and also removal of a c-section scar. Does anyone know if Ms. Heaton has ever mentioned in interviews and such that she has had a C-section?

--------------------
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu

Posts: 1544 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joe Bentley
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bentley   Author's Homepage   E-mail Joe Bentley   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by LtColCarter:
Another thing I noticed: the upper left hand corner mentions the lift and reduction, and also removal of a c-section scar. Does anyone know if Ms. Heaton has ever mentioned in interviews and such that she has had a C-section?

Now this is from the IMDB, which isn't always 100% accurate but still...

quote:
All of her children were born by Caesarian section. The damage to her body was repaired with plastic surgery.

--------------------
"Existence has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long." - Rorschach, The Watchmen

Posts: 8929 | From: Norfolk, Virginia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LtColCarter

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LtColCarter     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Thanks, Joe! I should know by now to check the IMDB for stuff like that.

OT for just a second, but I am a little perturbed with the statement "the damage to her body."

I've had 4 c-sections, I never considered them to be causing "damage" and the scar is still virtually unnoticeable. I can't imagine someone needing to have it "repaired" by plastic surgery unless the c-section was completely botched (unless they needed to be nekkid in public on a regular basis). [/hijack]

Sorry about that! Back to the OP, what just keeps bugging me is her hair and makeup and the big smile on her face.

--------------------
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu

Posts: 1544 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Traveller
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Traveller     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I would have thought pictures for medical procedures would focus on the area in question and not include a full headshot if the head's not involved in the surgery.

And why would a fairly well known actress agree to such a photo knowing the potential for its misuse? From what I've read about her, she doesn't seem the sort to be interested in salacious publicity.

Posts: 374 | From: Georgia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
peculiar hailstone
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peculiar hailstone   E-mail peculiar hailstone   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Traveller:
I would have thought pictures for medical procedures would focus on the area in question and not include a full headshot if the head's not involved in the surgery.

And why would a fairly well known actress agree to such a photo knowing the potential for its misuse? From what I've read about her, she doesn't seem the sort to be interested in salacious publicity.

my thoughts exactly. If anyone here has had breast surgery, please let us know if they took face shots. Especially with her being somewhat of a celeb, I'm sure they're quite aware of what can be done with topless photos when they're posted online. I vote FAKE. With stuff like this, I always assume fake, unless proven otherwise.

--------------------
my wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday...

Posts: 121 | From: St. Catharines, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unusual Elfin Lights
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 08 posted      Profile for Unusual Elfin Lights   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unusual Elfin Lights   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I've never seen this woman. Is it possible that this is a look-alike?
Posts: 2064 | From: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Like others, I vote fake because of the evening makeup, head tilt, and movie star smile. Even if she weren't a famous person, nobody wears that kind of makeup to undergo surgery. Even if your face were included in a shot, you would not be posing with a giant smile.

The breasts can certainly be real. They just aren't hers.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methuselah
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Methuselah     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Ms. Heaton is on record discussing her breast implants. She did not have reduction. Because of that, I vote fake.

--------------------
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1514 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
David
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
Cervus, it's possible that this picture wasn't taken when she was there to undergo surgery. It could have been a follow-up exam and they wanted to get a photograph of her progress.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dahdoll
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dahdoll   Author's Homepage   E-mail dahdoll   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I can verify that the reason she is probably wearing makeup is that pictures are taken well in advance of surgery. At a consultation, the surgeon (the one I visited anyway) takes pictures, puts them on the screen, then discusses the procedures with the patient. Headshots, of course, are not included unless you're having facial work done. Part of the reason that headshots are not included is that the Dr. sometimes likes to use them in his/her portfolio.

--------------------
"A bad acid trip does not a religion make" A friend commenting on another friend's religious charisma after a bad trip

Posts: 232 | From: NW Florida Home of the Airbrushed T-Shirts | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Julie0917
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julie0917   E-mail Julie0917   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Milhouse Van Houten:
Ms. Heaton is on record discussing her breast implants. She did not have reduction. Because of that, I vote fake.

Not true... see this 2003 article..

quote:
Soon enough, though, Heaton, 44, switches gears and talks about her own plastic surgery, which has included a tummy tuck (much needed, she says, after her four sons were all delivered by cesarean) and an accompanying breast lift. She also raises her chin to show where some loose skin had been lifted. She really does look terrific, thin and toned. She is wearing a sleeveless black top and Burberry plaid pants, which -- in the true test -- do not amplify her behind. On the contrary, you can barely find it.

Link

She has been very open about her plastic surgery... If I had the money, I'd think about having a few things done, too.

Julie

Posts: 205 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
deadcujo
Just Say Wren

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadcujo   E-mail deadcujo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
If you look up Heaton Inaugural at http://editorial.gettyimages.com/, there are some photos with awfully similar shots in terms of her face, hair, makeup and earrings.

--------------------
Picard: Mr. Crusher, what's our maximum speed this week?
Wesley: [checking manual] Uh, 9.4, sir.
Picard: Very good. Take us to Warp 9.8 then.
Wesley: Aye, sir. Warp 9.2 it is.

Posts: 108 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
David

Here's a picture from Getty Images that looks a bit like the "nude" picture.
Heaton

Nolly
Fin City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nolly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by deadcujo:
If you look up Heaton Inaugural at http://editorial.gettyimages.com/, there are some photos with awfully similar shots in terms of her face, hair, makeup and earrings.

I agree. The earrings are identical-I can't remember the last time I saw a celebrity wearing the same item twice (don't flood me with pics to prove the contrary, I'm just saying people who make that kind of dough don't usually wear the same accessories twice)
Even the clump of lashes on her right eye(our left) are identical.

Nol 'although I'm sure the real nick knacks of Patty's are whack' ly

--------------------
DON'T waste money on expensive paper shredders to avoid having your identity stolen. Simply place a few dog turds in the bin bags along with your old bank statements..

Posts: 102 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
inkiemouse
Let It Wasabi

Icon 06 posted      Profile for inkiemouse   Author's Homepage   E-mail inkiemouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:

OT for just a second, but I am a little perturbed with the statement "the damage to her body."

I've had 4 c-sections, I never considered them to be causing "damage" and the scar is still virtually unnoticeable. I can't imagine someone needing to have it "repaired" by plastic surgery unless the c-section was completely botched (unless they needed to be nekkid in public on a regular basis). [/hijack]

Sorry about that! Back to the OP, what just keeps bugging me is her hair and makeup and the big smile on her face.

[hijack hijack] I thought doctors refused to perform more than 3 C-sections on women nowadays... because it might be too damaging and/or stressful. That's what I've always heard, anyway. O_o [/hijack hijack]

--------------------
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Posts: 541 | From: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sum Thucker
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Sum Thucker   E-mail Sum Thucker   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Interesting to note the lower right hand corner, i.e., the partial address of the doctor "responsible" for the photo. A close-up review of the text reveals an attempt to smudge the details, but it very well could be from this guy's office: Dr. T

Even with partial text I read the address as "8500 Wilshire, Suite 630," etc. Those in SoCal know 8500 Wilshire quite well.

Perhaps a bona fide doctor's office photo that's been Photoshopped?

Posts: 19 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by TheBobo:
It has to be fake. As Pocamumo mentioned and,also, why is she all dolled up. If you were gettting a picture taken by your doctor for a surgical procedure you wouldn't be wearing makeup.

unless you were:
coming from or going to a photo shoot/photo op.
coming to or coming from a public appearance
a person who always wears her makeup.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nerdymcnerd
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nerdymcnerd   E-mail nerdymcnerd   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by inkiemouse:
quote:

[hijack hijack] I thought doctors refused to perform more than 3 C-sections on women nowadays... because it might be too damaging and/or stressful. That's what I've always heard, anyway. O_o [/hijack hijack]
What would they do then, let you explode?

--------------------
Skunks hate the sound of industry.

Posts: 2723 | From: Geneva, Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:

Well how would the 4th kid get out? If should couldn't go VBAC for the 2nd and 3rd, she probably couldn't go VBAC for the 4th.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
vanilla
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Holy crap! What are my breasts doing on my computer screen? And why is that head attached to them? [fish]

vanilla(my first reaction - honest)pink

*and there I went sharing waaaaay too much info...

--------------------
I swear, it was funnier in my head.
Yeah, I used to be pink. vanilla_pink.

Posts: 2493 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dogwater
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogwater   E-mail Dogwater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by dahdoll:
I can verify that the reason she is probably wearing makeup is that pictures are taken well in advance of surgery. At a consultation, the surgeon (the one I visited anyway) takes pictures, puts them on the screen, then discusses the procedures with the patient. Headshots, of course, are not included unless you're having facial work done. Part of the reason that headshots are not included is that the Dr. sometimes likes to use them in his/her portfolio.

To second this, a friend of ours had a lift after a dramatic weight-loss. Her first appointment before surgery included some pics and her last appointment, well after the surgery were for pics. She had to sign-off on both that they were truly her. We joked about them ending up on the internet and she remarked that they did'nt include her head.

--------------------
As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Posts: 1679 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methuselah
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Methuselah     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Julie0917:
quote:

Not true... see this 2003 article..
Link

You are indeed correct. My apologies. I had taken "breast lift" to mean "implant". [Embarrassed]

But there is still no mention of a reduction, which is an important factor, and leads me to still vote 'fake'.

--------------------
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." - G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 1514 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Debi

quote:
Originally posted by Rhi and Moldova:
quote:

Well how would the 4th kid get out? If should couldn't go VBAC for the 2nd and 3rd, she probably couldn't go VBAC for the 4th.
My mother had four c-sections. She told me that after you have one, they wont deliver a baby any other way. She also had her tubes tied on the fourth...
nerdymcnerd
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nerdymcnerd   E-mail nerdymcnerd   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
That's not quite true either Debi - most doctors and hospitals are equipped to perform a VBACs (vaginal birth after ceserean).

--------------------
Skunks hate the sound of industry.

Posts: 2723 | From: Geneva, Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LtColCarter

quote:
Originally posted by nerdymcnerd:
quote:
quote:

What would they do then, let you explode?
[hijack][hijack][hijack]My doctors reccommended that you don't have more than three c-sections. In my case, VBAC was never an option due to my bone structure, and the kids weren't getting out any other way. They didn't have much choice! [Big Grin] [/hijack][/hijack][hijack]

--------------------

BlankStare
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlankStare   E-mail BlankStare   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
While it is true that after the first c section you can have a VBAC my doctor wanted me to have another c section even when I told him I really wanted to try to have a VBAC.

quote:
If you were gettting a picture taken by your doctor for a surgical procedure you wouldn't be wearing makeup.
Not true. I did.

--------------------
That was Merle Haggard with I Kissed My Sweetie With My Fist.

Posts: 27 | From: Florida | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
deftonesmoo
A Rolling Stone Gathers No Kate Moss

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deftonesmoo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
When I had cosmetic surgery, the doctor told me *absoultely* no make-up . . . they took my photo both before and after the procedure . . . usually when they take pictures of a breast enhancement/reduction, they leave your face out and take the photo below the neck. . . and if I were a celebrity, I'd probably request my face be left out too . . .
Posts: 16 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chin Pansy

quote:
quote:

[QUOTE]
[qb] [

But there is still no mention of a reduction, which is an important factor, and leads me to still vote 'fake'.
Milhouse, a breast lift almost always includes a reduction, as well. Other points already mentioned that are true - they don't include the subjects head in plastic surgery photos unless the surgery involves the head itself. And, especially in the case of a celebrity, privacy would be of the utmost importance. If this were a true photo that doc would be out of business. NO celebrity would go to him/her.

Also, the soft edges around the left side of the body/head suggests the smudge tool used in photoshop. It's a very amateur-ish job of trying to blend the body to head to background. A regular photo would have sharp edges.

arteitle

quote:
Originally posted by deadcujo:

Indeed, I think that the head is from this image, flipped horizontally.
steve s
Almond Joy to the World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve s     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by arteitle:
Indeed, I think that the head is from this image, flipped horizontally.

Arteitle, it's not the exact same photo, but it looks like it could be from the same night. Her earrings, hair and makeup are the same. But in the shot you linked to the side of her head with the bangs is facing upward, while in the other photo that side of her head is tilted downward. Good job digging up the photo, though.

Steve S.

Posts: 194 | From: St. Louis | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
arteitle

quote:
Arteitle, it's not the exact same photo, but it looks like it could be from the same night. Her earrings, hair and makeup are the same. But in the shot you linked to the side of her head with the bangs is facing upward, while in the other photo that side of her head is tilted downward. Good job digging up the photo, though.
Sorry, I should have looked more closely. The photo wasn't even flipped horizontally, it was just rotated about 45 degrees clockwise. You're right, though, that this isn't the exact photo, but very close.

ETA: see here for a comparison

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages