snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Food Archive » Crunchy peanut butter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crunchy peanut butter
Raine
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 505 posted      Profile for Raine   Author's Homepage   E-mail Raine   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I wasn't sure how many of you heard about the lady finding a mouse in her Jif peanut butter. I was curious about if you guys thought it was real. I found this link with pictures. Not sure if I believe her story or not.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4666629/detail.html

--------------------
"Do unto others before they do unto you!"-Ernie from Sesame Street

Posts: 22 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Interesting...

And gross.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dagwood
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dagwood   E-mail dagwood   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
She kept digging after she found the mouse? Ewww

Dag "and I use jiff" wood

Posts: 375 | From: Somewhere on Planet Earth | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages