snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Sports Archive » Victory at Hand

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Victory at Hand
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 207 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Inside the bizarre world of high-stakes Rock Paper Scissors.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/chi-0312030085dec03,1,1899357.story

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 01 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Championship paper-rock-scissors. Now I've seen everything. [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

- Pseudo "seems like there's a championship for everything" Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
the Virgin Marrya
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Virgin Marrya     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
no...not until you've seen this:

quote:
from our ISPs net newlsetter: RPS coming to NZ?
Last week I sent your fingers in the direction of the global game Rock, Paper Scissors, and that includes some odd kiwi weblogs on the subject.
Well, it seems that something really big is brewing - possibly a major RPS tournament here in New Zealand. From what I've been told, there
should be an announcement this week. So, remember, you heard it here first!
http://www.worldrps.com/

so, I go and find:
rock, paper, scissors
are really working up to [Confused] something [Confused]

NOW you've seen everything.

Marry ~I saw it. What WAS it?~ ya

--------------------
Windows cannot open this file. To open this file correctly, defenestrate, then try running the file again...

Posts: 5383 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages