snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Questionable Quotes Archive » Kissinger and the Bilderbergs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kissinger and the Bilderbergs
Silas Sparkhammer
I Saw V-Chips Come Sailing In

Icon 95 posted      Profile for Silas Sparkhammer   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silas Sparkhammer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brad from Georgia:

"First the tide...rushes in...plants a kiss...on the shore,
Then roars...out to sea...and the sea...
is very still once more...."

Brad "that's righteous, brother" from Georgia

I'm extremely unlikely, due to temperament in situation, to travel to your neck o' the woods, and I don't know how likely you are ever to visit my ol' home town... But, oh, my gosh, how I'd love to meet you and stand you a drink.

Oh, how I love the internet age!

(Actually, I was in Atlanta once, for a training class, ever so long ago... There may be hope!)

Silas (hopelessly off topic) Sparkhammer

--------------------
When on music's mighty pinion, souls of men to heaven rise,
Then both vanish earth's dominion, man is native to the skies.

Posts: 16801 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cat Grey
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cat Grey   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So meet in the middle - say, Fort Worth, Texas - and I'll stand you both to a drink.

Cat "That would be a time" Grey

--------------------
"Beer assuages grief. No one tells you that." ~Arrow-Tech IV

Posts: 1612 | From: Darkest America (Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas) | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages