snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Questionable Quotes Archive » Catfight! (Madonna & Mariah Carey)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Catfight! (Madonna & Mariah Carey)
tmarques
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I keep hearing about this supposed rivalry between Madonna and Mariah Carey - always in the form of venomous dissing - but I have never seen anything first hand. Can anyone confirm these quotes (I have a few more, but these 2 should suffice) -

Madonna on Mariah: "America is a truly dumb country. We acquitted O.J. and buy Mariah Carey's albums".

Mariah on Madonna: "I could not believe that Music video. I mean, what's a mother of two going to a strip joint for? Her never ending attempts to shock people and her exploitation of the media is just so tired. At her age she should be knitting"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
trollface
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 01 posted      Profile for trollface   Author's Homepage   E-mail trollface   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How does Mariah Carey flash people?

She raises her arms.

Troll "'coz her boobs rest in her armpits, y'see" face

Posts: 16061 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages