snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Disney Archive » Disney college program on Playboy Party list

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Disney college program on Playboy Party list
B Hamilton
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for B Hamilton   E-mail B Hamilton   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Read on a Disney fan site:

quote:
Question: I read that there is an expose that brings up much controversy about WDW behind the scenes, especially with the actions of cast members. (Sex, drugs, and alcohol, specifically among the college program kids, is what I hear.)

Answer: The expose is supposed to be in Radar Magazine. I believe it comes out this week.
Playboy* had listed Vista Way ( where College Program kids live ) one of the top 5 places in the world to hook up! (in an article a few years back)

Everyone has fun, everyone gets drunk and has sex, it's how it happens... We were all early twenties and WAY AWAY from home!

*The statement about Playboy sounds vaguely familiar.

--------------------
"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little & broken but still good."

Posts: 1338 | From: Orlando | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Top Kat
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Top Kat   E-mail Top Kat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"Every once in a while, you read something in a magazine that just makes you feel better about the whole wide world. The premiere issue of the reborn Radar magazine contains just such a story.

It's called "Wild Kingdom," and it reveals the deliciously tawdry goings-on among the "long-suffering, hard-drinking, cross-dressing" folks who play Goofy and Pluto and Cinderella at Disney World."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/23/AR2005052301623.html

Posts: 264 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lindiglo
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 216 posted      Profile for Lindiglo   Author's Homepage   E-mail Lindiglo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dang! Beaten to the punch. Well, Here's a link to Radar's website, it really is an interesting, well-written article. You can even see some videos the cast members made As for Disney's claim that its some sort of publicity stunt, it seems to be well documented that Vista Way (or Vista Lay) is where the party's at.
Here are some of the Vista Way websites:
Vista Way All Stars
Vista Way Alumni
Just google Vista Way.
Lindi

--------------------
A woman's dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.
-Sophia Loren

Posts: 1835 | From: Toronto | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages