snopes.com
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » About This Site » Technical Questions » Two forums?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two forums?
PabloMiguel
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 216 posted      Profile for PabloMiguel   E-mail PabloMiguel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
When I registered, the URL given in the email for the forum was http://msgboard.snopes.com/ But the link on the main page leads to a completely different forum at http://message.snopes.com/

Why are there two? And which is the proper one? [Confused]

Posts: 3 | From: Chester, England | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kmcm
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kmcm   Author's Homepage   E-mail kmcm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
The 2nd one is the new board. You'll want to re-register there, and post there. Welcome to Snopes!

--------------------
Of course this land is dangerous! All of the animals are capably murderous. Especially the penguins.

i'm a figment of my own imagination, sometimes i don't exist

Posts: 1099 | From: Kitsap County, WA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
tribrats
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribrats   Author's Homepage   E-mail tribrats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Welcome to the boards, you caught us with all the goods in the moving truck. Now you will need to head over to the new house to get your new keys! See you there!

--------------------
Snopes is moving! Here's snopes' announcement.
Come here to re-register!

Posts: 2448 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Don't feel bad, PabloMiguel, snopes just announced the move two days ago.

Directions are here.

Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jenn
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenn   E-mail Jenn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
The Announcements forum is always an excellent place to check when you notice something like this.

--------------------
"You're the opposite of troll. It's a compliment!"

Posts: 12086 | From: Alberta | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages