snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Urban Legends » Immigrants Don't Use Dishwashers? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Immigrants Don't Use Dishwashers?
Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop
Once in Royal Circuit City

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Nonny Mouse, on Santa's laptop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The annoying thing about dishwashers is that because of the heat they generate in the drying cycle, any food particles that didn't come off in the wash cycle get baked on, and then you've got to soak the dishes before you can re-wash them.

Nonny

--------------------
When there isn't anything else worth analyzing, we examine our collective navel. I found thirty-six cents in change in mine the other day. Let no one say that there is no profit in philosophy. -- Silas Sparkhammer

Posts: 10141 | From: Toronto, Ontario | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Four Kitties:
Squishy, do you read the board through the Active Topics page? Because from there, it appeared that you were trying to put your son in the dishwasher. [lol]

Four Kitties

Ok So I'm going to start quoting more, I read the topic from the last post of mine to the end [fish]

I meant the shopping cart just to clarify more and regain something...what...I don't know [lol]

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squishy0405:
No. I was referring to putting my son in one. Most people use the covers for infants. I don't have one so I usually squirt some sanitizer and rub it on the parts in front that he will touch but I have forgotten my little bottle a couple of times. [Smile]

It's okay, you're still a good mommy. When DD was a baby, they didn't have those covers, and sanitizer wasn't commercially available. She's 13 now and seems to have survived. [Wink]

ETA: Of course, if you every do try to put him in the dishwasher. . . [Big Grin]

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages