snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Urban Legends » Unfortunate baby names (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Unfortunate baby names
Chance
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chance     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I know that a kid named Sephiroth was mentioned earlier in the thread, but here's a a link to a baby apparently called Sephiroth Tidus. On the other hand, perhaps by the time he grows up, the names won't mean anything.
Posts: 7 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I used to work in the Employee Benefits office of a large conglomerate company. Two of my favorites:

*The couple who legally changed their son's name to Pinky when he was 2 years old because "everyone calls him that anyway."

*A guy in South Carolina who named as his life insurance beneficiaries his two sons: Prometheus and Pricine.

Why don't people think before they name their boys??? I don't want to imagine the torture these fellas went through in school.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NancyFancyPants
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NancyFancyPants     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
And I almost forgot about the life insurance check I wrote out to Bertha Belle Cantrell Snell.

Cannot understand why she married Mr. Snell when her parents had already "blessed" her with the rest of the name.

--------------------
And on the 7th day, God said, "Let there be lips!"

Posts: 296 | From: Munhall, PA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Anyte
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anyte   E-mail Anyte   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It must've been true love, Nancy.

I know a woman named Demon.

--------------------
Too broke to pay attention

Posts: 452 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages