Hi, I'm new here so not sure if posting in the right topic area.
For years I've heard that you shouldn't use newspaper with colored inks in pet cages and that you shouldn't use newspaper with colored inks in fireplaces because colored inks contain lead that can make pets sick or give off harmful fumes if burned. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?
I would think that with lead being banned from paints years ago that would apply to other things as well.
Posts: 1 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jun 2006
| IP: Logged |