snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » NFBSK Archive » Dog-licking questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dog-licking questions
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 204 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0531,savage,66457,24.html

quote:
Q. I was dog-sitting for my friend and I fell asleep on the floor in my T-shirt (no underwear). When I awoke, the dog was licking my pussy, and to be honest, it felt so good that I didn't stop him until I came like I never have in my life. I was totally embarrassed and disgusted with myself, but the next night, it happened again. My questions:

(1) Can I get infected in any way by dog germs on my pussy?

(2) Is this harmful to me in any way?

(3) How sick am I to fully enjoy this?

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Is it illegal the muzzle a troll?

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, having read that article, that was one of the funniest things I've seen ain a long time.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kitsune26
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kitsune26     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I like the one below it.
Especially the "can't move" bit.

--------------------
I'm as giddy as a Japanese school girl in an octopus tank.

Posts: 641 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Damian
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A: Because he can ! [Razz]

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kjbrasda
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kjbrasda   Author's Homepage   E-mail kjbrasda   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ya know.... I was gonna say somthing smart-ass funny when I saw the title of the thread but.... I don't think I can beat the OP [Razz]

--------------------
"Long ago, when we all lived in the forest..."
Who are you? Who? Who?

Posts: 1587 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
kjbrasda, I know whatcha mean... I know whatcha mean...

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll attempt to answer the question in the OP and state that yes, if bacteria are introduced into the vagina or urethra you can wind up with a yeast infection or UTI. However, this can happen with normal human sex. I don't know offhand the ratio of dog-mouth bacteria to human-mouth bacteria. You're not going to get herpes or crabs or the clap from a dog's mouth, but there's still the risk of bacterial infections.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
asnakeny
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asnakeny   Author's Homepage   E-mail asnakeny   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If you thought the OP was wack, try digging around the Savage Love archives for the letter about the grandmother who diddles her parakeet...

--------------------
Is here no telephone?

Posts: 323 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

Cervus, have't you heard? Their mouths are cleaner than ours. [Big Grin]

--------------------

peculiar hailstone
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peculiar hailstone   E-mail peculiar hailstone   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by asnakeny:
If you thought the OP was wack, try digging around the Savage Love archives for the letter about the grandmother who diddles her parakeet...

or the little girl who goes to the hospital after her hand gets stuck while fisting herself....jeez, there's too many great ones to mention...

--------------------
my wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday...

Posts: 121 | From: St. Catharines, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

Think of that site as a repository of pervish trolls and recycled ULs. It's good reading, actually, as I have discovered in the last day.

--------------------

Communication Attempt
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Communication Attempt   E-mail Communication Attempt       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
but the next night, it happened again.
How often do half naked girls fall sleep with their legs wide open?

--------------------
"I love God,he's so deliciously evil!" -Stewie,Family Guy

The fun thing about standards is that they come in so many varieties.

Posts: 510 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

quote:
Not often enough, if you ask me.

(Okay, okay... [fish] )

--------------------

Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
hehehe [lol]

Ya big jerk! [fish]

The thread title brings back the old joke:

Two guys are walking down the street/alley/railroad tracks and come across this dog, licking itself. One guy says whistfully, "Geez, I wish I could do that!"

To which his partner replies, "Well, if you scratch him behind his ears, he may let you!"

Ba dum pum

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 600 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
She could atleast reciprocate! The poor doggy is working his little butt off to give her a good time and all she can do is jump up and write an email?

No wonder she doesn't have a guy!

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

Right about this time, the female snopesters are lighting torches and gathering pitchforks... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DesertRat:
Right about this time, the female snopesters are lighting torches and gathering pitchforks... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

There's atleast one who knows where I work. Maybe I should go into hiding...

--------------------

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
 - <--- the closest I could get to a pitchfork and torch.

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, no! She has a lazerbeam pitchfork thingy!

--------------------

IMJW-052804

Sullen Moon
Deck the Malls

Icon 09 posted      Profile for Sullen Moon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sullen Moon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DesertRat:
quote:
Not often enough, if you ask me.

(Okay, okay... [fish] )

I happen to know a girl who is in the habit of sleeping on couches after a night of partying... with her legs spread... and no undies! [Frown] She is quite the legend in my hometown...

(and no, you can't have her number!!!! [fish] )

--------------------
***sig line edited for content***

Posts: 249 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
defrostmode
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for defrostmode   Author's Homepage   E-mail defrostmode   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
that "not often enough" comment made me spit my dink all over the screen!
My wife is just staring at me like "what the hell is wrong with you?!?"

Posts: 34 | From: Colorado | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You can reach your own dink???

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

What a fortunate man.

--------------------

Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Bet he never sits in the barracks wondering what to do...

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat

[lol]

--------------------

TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sullen Moon:

I happen to know a girl who is in the habit of sleeping on couches after a night of partying... with her legs spread... and no undies! [Frown] She is quite the legend in my hometown...

(and no, you can't have her number!!!! [fish] )

Ok, but what about my dog?

[Roll Eyes] [fish]

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shrek_Daddy
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek_Daddy   Author's Homepage   E-mail Shrek_Daddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by defrostmode:
that "not often enough" comment made me spit my dink all over the screen!
My wife is just staring at me like "what the hell is wrong with you?!?"

Must be hung like an elephant..I sit a good 2 feet from MY screen.
Posts: 275 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sullen Moon
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sullen Moon   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sullen Moon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to get in trouble at work, since my horrible attempt at supressing laughter is going to alert someone that it's not company business on my computer screen! [lol]

--------------------
***sig line edited for content***

Posts: 249 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 607 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
How immature of you guys. You know he meant drink. No man alive would refer to his wookie as a dink. Unless he actually had a dinky wookie.....
[Big Grin] [Eek!]

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
I'll attempt to answer the question in the OP and state that yes, if bacteria are introduced into the vagina or urethra you can wind up with a yeast infection or UTI. However, this can happen with normal human sex. I don't know offhand the ratio of dog-mouth bacteria to human-mouth bacteria. You're not going to get herpes or crabs or the clap from a dog's mouth, but there's still the risk of bacterial infections.

If the dog licks their butthole their fur their paws their dog food etc, you can imagine the chance of their crap tasting tongue getting up there of germs.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
charlie23
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlie23   Author's Homepage   E-mail charlie23   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I laughed when I read this in Savage Love this morning, now I have to laugh again.
Stop it you guys, just stop it. I have serious work to do. [fish]

Posts: 156 | From: Varna, Bulgaria | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages