snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » NFBSK Archive » Milton Berle's penis....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milton Berle's penis....
CU84
Ron Mexico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CU84   E-mail CU84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been visiting for about a year...I joined snopes so I could get opinions on this...

I guess it's no weirder than other topics

So ...Anyone know about Uncle Miltie?...I've read on line that he was Hollywood's big dog, but Gary Cooper has a contingent saying it coulda been him that was the best endowed

Posts: 10 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That is WAY more than I could ever want to know about Uncle Miltie. YUCK.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LadyLockeout
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyLockeout   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Who's uncle miltie?

--------------------
Katesune: We still can't find the way to albuquerque, and glisp won't stop to ask for directions.
Glisp42: Of course not. I know where I'm going, I just don't know where I am right now

Twisted Links

Posts: 2599 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
inkiemouse
Let It Wasabi

Icon 500 posted      Profile for inkiemouse   Author's Homepage   E-mail inkiemouse   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've heard the name, but I have no damn idea who Milton Berle is and I couldn't care less about his shlong o_O;;;;

[edit]
Are you expecting any of us to know from experience? [Eek!]

--------------------
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

Posts: 541 | From: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by inkiemouse:
I've heard the name, but I have no damn idea who Milton Berle is and I couldn't care less about his shlong o_O;;;;

[edit]
Are you expecting any of us to know from experience? [Eek!]

This is his FACE

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kjbrasda
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kjbrasda   Author's Homepage   E-mail kjbrasda   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Would explain the smile >_>

--------------------
"Long ago, when we all lived in the forest..."
Who are you? Who? Who?

Posts: 1587 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I had always heard that Roddy McDowell was the "most gifted" man in Hollywood.

But, since his claim to fame was playing a monkey... [lol]

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is very odd. When I checked "view my recent posts," the board identified Bach_girl's comment, number four in this thread, as mine.

I haven't touched Milton Berle's--um, I have not addressed this topic. Until now, anyway. Wonder what's up. Uh, what's going on, that is.

Brad "double-entendre? moi?" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sure Brad, whatever you say...

Miltie would have had to have been pretty sure of his manhood to have donned a dress as often as he did. [Big Grin]

I have also heard that Don Johnson was a man who could make a lady really happy, if you know what I mean.

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malruhn:
I had always heard that Roddy McDowell was the "most gifted" man in Hollywood.

But, since his claim to fame was playing a monkey... [lol]

Hey! To some of us, he will always be "Peter Vincent! The Great Vampire Killer!!"

And a first name like "Peter" is definately a phallic name, if ever I heard one. [lol]

Trish "Oh, Charlie!!" DaDish

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
shifty rob
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shifty rob     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TrishDaDish:
And a first name like "Peter" is definately a phallic name, if ever I heard one. [/QB]

More phallic than "Roddy"?

--------------------
"They got a name for the winners in the world; I want a name when I lose" -Steely Dan

Posts: 480 | From: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Heavy B
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heavy B   E-mail Heavy B   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
From what I understand, the rumors surrounding the size of Milton's Manhood are quite well known, especially in Hollyweird.

I had heard off and on the same thing about his winky. No one can confirm or deny it.

However, I did spot one "inside joke" regarding the subject on a "Mad About You" episode.
While trying to find out something out about a famous, older actor, Paul discovers that Jamie's Aunt (I think) used to date the guy. When talking to her, she blurts out, "Oh, I used to go out with all those guys!" (Meaning all the old, stand-up comedian/vaudville actors). Paul gets a strange look on his face and asks her, "Did you ever go out with Milton Berle?" She just looks at him and says, "It's true!"
I laughed pretty good. My wife didn't get it.

--------------------
I can't complain, but sometimes I still do. - Joe Walsh

Posts: 801 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shifty rob:
quote:
Originally posted by TrishDaDish:
And a first name like "Peter" is definately a phallic name, if ever I heard one.

More phallic than "Roddy"? [/QB]
or "Dick?"

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bufungla
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 22 posted      Profile for bufungla   Author's Homepage   E-mail bufungla   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heavy B:
From what I understand, the rumors surrounding the size of Milton's Manhood are quite well known, especially in Hollyweird.

I had heard off and on the same thing about his winky. No one can confirm or deny it.

I heard an interview with George Gobel (I think) repeating a story from Phil Silvers (I think) encountering Milton Berle in the rest room. As he's standing next to him, he happens to look over/down and say "You better feed that thing, otherwise it's likely to turn on you!"

buf 'how's a half-remembered FOAF story seen on TV for verification? [Wink] ' ungla

--------------------
"Pardon him. Theodotus: he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature."

George Bernard Shaw, Caesar and Cleopatra

Posts: 4847 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Found this anectode:

The legendary comic Milton Berle, who reportedly possessed the largest penis in Hollywood, once participated in a "size contest". Shortly before the event, he was offered a word of sage advice. The friendly tip? "Only take out enough to win!"

guru "who has googled both buffalo penis and milton berle penis today"

ETA: also found out that the average ejaculation only has 5 calories.....

[fish] [lol]

--------------------
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Actually, guruwan2b, if you ask a nutritionist, it has negative calories - taking more energy to digest than what it provides.

And don't be askin' how I know that... [lol]

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

quote:

And don't be askin' how I know that... [lol]

???? [Eek!]
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Danvers Carew

Rufus T. Firefly
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Supposedly (I've never read the book), in the biography "My Father, Uncle Miltie", Berle's son addresses the topic. I seem to recall an interview with William Berle after the book came out during which he revealed that his mother was actually injured internally by Milton's size.

This page (scroll down some) has a description of an episode of Howard Stern's radio show during which William Berle called in, and they talked about this.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Santa Mari-a
Happy Holly Days

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Santa Mari-a     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd heard that Forrest Tucker (probably best known as Sgt. O'Rourke on F Troop) was also extremely well-endowed.

--------------------
Si hoc comprehendere potes, gratias age magistro Latinae.

Posts: 1720 | From: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CU84
Ron Mexico

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CU84   E-mail CU84   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
a little more research reveals:

Alan Zweibel: Uncle Miltie

"Milton Berle took a liking to me and gravitated to me," Saturday Night Live writer Alan Zweibel once recalled, "I think because in the early seventies, I had written all these jokes for Catskill comics. And I wrote jokes for a lot of the Friars Club roasts, where Uncle Miltie was usually the roastmaster... I learned early on that he was the guy with the big dick, one of the biggest in show business. So I started writing big dick jokes about him for these Friars roasts.
"Now fast-fonvard a few years and I'm in Milton Berle's dressing room at Saturday Night Live. He's sitting on a couch behind a coffee table and he's wearing a very short kind of bathrobe, the kind that comes down to about midthigh. And somehow I just say to him, 'You know, it's so weird that I'm here talking to you, because for years I was writing jokes about your dick.' I said, 'I wrote all these jokes about your cock and now I'm talking to you - I feel like there's some violation or something here.'

He says to me: 'You mean you never saw it?' I said, 'Uh, no, I don't believe I did.' Then he said, 'Well, would you like to?' And before I had a chance to say, 'Not really' or 'Can I think about it?' or whatever, he parts his bathrobe and he just takes out this - this anaconda. He lays it on the table and I'm looking into this thing, right? I'm looking into the head of Milton Berle's dick. It was enormous. It was like a pepperoni. And he goes, 'What do you think of the boy?' And I'm looking right at it and I go, 'Oh, it's really, really nice.'

"At which point Gilda [SNL cast member Gilda Radner] opens the door to the dressing room. It's like an 'I Love Lucy' sketch, but this honestly happened! She opens the door to his dressing room just in time to see me looking into his dick saying, 'Yeah, it's really, really nice.'

"I tell Milton, 'I'll talk to you later,' closed the door, and left..."

Zweibel, Alan (1950- ) American writer [noted for his scripts for such series as "Saturday Night Live" and "It's Garry Shandling's Show" and for various films]

[Sources: Shales & Miller, Live From New York, p. 154]

Posts: 10 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bela Drosmorr 100
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bela Drosmorr 100   E-mail Bela Drosmorr 100   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Actually, guruwan2b, if you ask a nutritionist, it has negative calories - taking more energy to digest than what it provides.

So, given the popularity of fad diets, should I be on the lookout for the semen diet?

Let's not tell DH about this. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
But that's ok, darling, because I love you. And that's why you have to let me eat your brains. -- Return of the Living Dead

Posts: 767 | From: Corpus Christi, TX | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
peculiar hailstone
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peculiar hailstone   E-mail peculiar hailstone   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
they mention it on an episode of the Family Guy. Lois, describing her dream date, says he'll have Milton Berle's legendary genitalia...

--------------------
my wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday...

Posts: 121 | From: St. Catharines, Ontario | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Damian
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Errol Flynn was once described as resembling a baby's arm holding a golf ball.

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ranran yousei

Icon 607 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

I'm not sure it's the digestion that negates the calories. [lol]
LittleRedHen

Icon 08 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peculiar hailstone:
they mention it on an episode of the Family Guy. Lois, describing her dream date, says he'll have Milton Berle's legendary genitalia...

Darnit! You beat me to it! I tried to find the actual quote but most Family Guy pages are a bit out of date.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages