snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » NFBSK Archive » Nelson Rockefeller's death

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nelson Rockefeller's death
widget
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Former Vice President Nelson Rockefeller died in 1979 of a heart attack in his study. I'd always heard he died in the, um, company of a, er, paramour -- oh, hell, that he died of a blowjob.

Anybody know whether this is a UL?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silas Sparkhammer
I Saw V-Chips Come Sailing In

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silas Sparkhammer   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silas Sparkhammer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
National Lampoon (back when it used to be funny) had a cartoon of the two paramedics who were trying to revive him.

"You bang the chest; I'll grab the wallet."

Silas (Cornholt) Sparkhammer

Posts: 16801 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Don Gato
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Gato   E-mail Don Gato   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by widget:
Former Vice President Nelson Rockefeller died in 1979 of a heart attack in his study. I'd always heard he died in the, um, company of a, er, paramour -- oh, hell, that he died of a blowjob.

Anybody know whether this is a UL?

According to the PBS documentary that ran last year, it's true (well, at least that he was with his mistress -- it doesn't say what, exactly, they were doing at the moment he passed on).
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/rockefellers/peopleevents/p_rock_n.html (last paragraph)

Posts: 951 | From: The place to be | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kamin

NFBSK content ahead
Oh I've GOT to say it....He was coming and going at the same time!

------------------
Kamin

Angel Heart

LOL @ Kamin's comment...*snicker* Not a bad way to die.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages