snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Glurge Archive » If I died tomorrow, would you even care?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If I died tomorrow, would you even care?
EvilChimp
Xboxing Day

Icon 19 posted      Profile for EvilChimp   E-mail EvilChimp   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend.. That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours?

If you care about the person who sent this to you then you will send it back.

Please send this to all your friends...

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I LOVE YOU

--------------------------------------------------
My stomach is churning.

--------------------
what

Posts: 1240 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LizzyJingleBells
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 209 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
"If I died tomorrow, would you even care?"

Are you the person that wrote this gag inducing peace of garbage? Then no.

Lizzy "cruel" Bean

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tabbymago
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Tabbymago   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tabbymago   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EvilChimp By the Pool:

Be living the way I am now. In college. With most of my closest friends several states away.

quote:
What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

Be grateful that for every moment I was truly happy I didn't lose my soul, leading to several months of wanton slaughter and violence before someone I loved killed me and sent me to Hell.

quote:
What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

Know that she knew, because I loved her too much to send her crap like this.

quote:
What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Cope. It's called "your first hopeless junior-high crush," honey.

quote:

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend..

That doesn't even make sense!

quote:

Would I be in yours?

Yes you would, because you're an organ donor.

quote:

With the nastiest possible virus you can find clinging to it.

quote:

You might be best friends one year, pretty good friends the next year, don't talk that often the next year, and don't want to talk at all the year after that.

Oh trust me, after you send 'em this the process will be MUCH quicker.

quote:
So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life, you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

Except for the fact that I can't remember your name right now, and I can't be bothered to write you a real letter.

quote:
Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will.

This sounds like a threat.

quote:
[QB}Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

I LOVE YOU

[/QB]

Except for the fact that I just told you a couple lines ago that I may never talk to you again.

-Tabby
the princess with claws

--------------------
If you don't appreciate the irony, the irony appreciates.

"Sappiness and medieval violence: it's a wonderful combination. Like chocolate and peanut butter for the mind." -me on my fantasy novel-in-progress

Posts: 2281 | From: Arizona | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cindy9119
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 98 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[QB]What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

I don't know....do the hand jive?

Uh, do it by myself? Unconceivable to some folks perhaps!

One out of ten ain't bad!

I'd be crushed, but not because of the reason you felt so bad when your friend died.

Is this a trick question like "lusting in the mind is the same as adultry?"

Most people live and most people die.

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend.. That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

And? What good does that bring?

Would I be in yours?

OK.....sure!

Yea, like above....with a virus attached..

So that I can be a pain in the arse like you?

That, my dear friends depends upon how much glurge you send me!

My life goals accomplished!

As so many others do!

Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

Right back at ya!

Oh, yea, lose those golden ones and never develop the silver?

Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

Well, could you pay my bills then?

I LOVE YOU

I Luv U 2!

Cindy"gee, this was fun"9119

Smoke, Drink, Never Think! [Cool]

--------------------------------------------------

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cate Harrison
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 602 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear god, not this one again... arrrrrrggggghhhh...

I've gotten this one at least four times, twice from the same person. All times from people I barely know and don't really like, people I met at camp for a week or something and maybe exchanged email addresses. People who just need some more people to add to the list that they're sending it to, because they think it looks good to have a million obscure addresses on their list.

Urgh...

Cate "Pass the Tums please" Harrison

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages