snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Entertainment Archive » Did Divine eat dog s**t in "Pink Flamingoes"?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did Divine eat dog s**t in "Pink Flamingoes"?
QuizMaster
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 05 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the film "Pink Flamingoes", directed by John Waters, Divine's character is seen to pick up a piece of dogsh**t and eat it. The plan was for a fake piece to be used, but the director decided to use the real thing, as a surprise, just to see how Divine would react.

Well he/she really ate it. I think I remember John Waters or Divine on TV confirming this story when I was young. Anyone know for sure?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yup! The 300 pound drag Queen did indeed eat the dog shit!
quote:
It was suggested to John to do the take in two shots. First the dog does his duty, then cut. Replace the real shit with fake shit. Divine eats it. Cut. But John knew, we all knew, that audiences wouldn't fall for that.
"No. NO. Everybody would know we replaced the real shit for fake. Divine's gotta scoop it right up still warm off the street," John had said a few days ago.

If you are interested, the chicken was real too, they really shagged the chicken, and they really grilled it and ate it afterwards – There was an awful lot of drugs involved in that flick  -

More details here : Pink Flamingos

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Martha Washington
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 01 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have that movie! yes he/she sure did! He said before he did he called the hospital using a woman's voice pretending that her son has ate dog poop and asking is he gonna die before he did it. That movie is not for the weak. There was beastiality, incest (Babs Johnson (Divine) blows her son Cracker), transvestites and pre op people. I don't know what the proper term is but it's a man who wants to be a woman who is really a man. [Confused] , voyurism, masturbation, artificial insemination. (you get a close up view)and just a whole lotta weird shyt. After seeing that movie, I couldn't eat eggs for over a month. [Frown]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages