snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Dogs for sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dogs for sex
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 04 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Here in Buenos Aires there is a stereotype that all the old women
who have pet lapdogs use them to perform cunnilingus. I've heard stories
about dog to woman oral sex for years outside of Argentina as well, but
there doesn't seem to be anything online about the mythic status of these
stories. Do you have any information?

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Artemis
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Artemis   E-mail Artemis   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So that's why Paris carries around a little dog.

And so thaaaaaaaaat's why Tinkerbell killed herself!

--------------------
"You can't play Electro-magnetic Golf according to the rules of Centrifugal Bumble Puppy."
-Mustapha Mond, "Brave New World"

Posts: 679 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Echinodermata Q. Taft
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Echinodermata Q. Taft   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I highly doubt that all the old women with lap dogs have them for that reason...or even anything close to a majority. They probably have them for the same reason anyone else would have a dog: companionship. And they pick the small dogs because they're easier to take care of; they don't need a huge yard or long walks for excercise, and they don't take a lot of muscle to handle.

As to whether some women (elderly or not) keep them for that reason....well, I know I had a friend who used to claim that it was easier to train a dog to perform cunnilingus than to fetch. Where he got that piece of data, I don't know, but I doubt it's been scientifically demonstrated.

Here's a question: would that fall into the category of "bestiality" and is it immoral?

Personally, I don't have a problem with it. It's not like you're forcing the dog to do it (I'm not sure how you could) or that the activity in any way harms the dog.

--------------------
http://eqtaft.blogspot.com

Hope for the future! http://www.runobama.com

Posts: 3218 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Llewtrah
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Llewtrah   Author's Homepage   E-mail Llewtrah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There is also a legend that the poodle's long, pointed nose is due to these dogs being favoured for cunnilingus.

It's probably easier to train a dog for cunnilingus than to fetch because dogs stick their noses instinctively into a person's crotch to catch our personal scents. Mind you, being so totally humanised (part of the human pack) a male dog will sometimes mate with (or at least try to mate with) a female owner. There are corresponding legends aobut why single women keep large dogs - for satisfaction rather than personal protection.

Not long ago one of my colleagues was grossed out when he overheard 2 schoolgirls (aged agout 15 and in school uniform) discussing how one of them allowed her dog to perform this act on her and found it "rather nice".

--------------------
Messybeast Cat Resource Archive
Llewtrah's Soapbox

Posts: 2040 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages