snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » What do you (and your family) wear to bed (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What do you (and your family) wear to bed
Shrek_Daddy
Deck the Malls

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Shrek_Daddy   Author's Homepage   E-mail Shrek_Daddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First-the back story. My 6 year old daughter has two friend that are close enough to come over for regular sleep overs. What my DW and I found strange is that both of them sleep without underwear, but wear pajamas.

This raises an number of questions to us...

1) Do their moms sleep like that too... [Big Grin]
2) What about boys?
3) Is it a regional thing? (we are both from western Canada and never saw it much)
4) Do parents who advocate this expect to have the girls out grow this phase..or do it forever.
5) What about when the hit menarche?
6) For those that sleep nude--what about emergency evacuations..

So the question for you is:

What do you and your family wear to bed--and why.

For us, the kids wear jammies with underwear. The adults wear shirt and underwear..and PJ pants in the winter....unless some form of nocturnal activity is planned..then all bets are off....

--------------------
"We keep finding better ways to celebrate mediocrity"---Mr. Incredible

Assume at least one edit for typos..my keyboard and I fight alot :)

Posts: 275 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I sleep nude (it's a comfort thing... I get hot easily and sweat a lot in my sleep).

the wife wears full-on jammies, with her pajama pants tucked into her socks. She's very particular about that. It's rather cute. [Smile]

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I see no problem with adults or children, male or female, wearing jammies without underwear, if that's how they're comfortable, and assuming they wash the jammies frequently. For girls who have started menstruation, but aren't using tampons yet, underwear would obviously be necessary during their periods, but not at any other time.

--------------------
How homophobic do you have to be to have penguin gaydar? - Lewis Black

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
unbroken
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unbroken   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As a child I was always discouraged from wearing underwear at night - something to do with it being unhealthy to wear close fitting garments 24/7. My mother never wore underwear to bed either whereas my da only wore underwear. These days I just wear whatever comes to hand, usually a t-shirt and knickers.

--------------------
Oddly enough, the island of Ireland looks remarkably like a small old man driving an old Ford Fiesta.

Posts: 950 | From: Dublin | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
zerocool
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zerocool   E-mail zerocool   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
usually boxers. if its cold a tshirt. if i dont have a roomate, naked.
Posts: 336 | From: Currently: Jakarta Indonesia Australia Belgium Berkeley CA > Lima Peru< | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My husband and I sleep nude. It is more comfortable, I think. As it is just the two of us, we don't worry about putting anything on to get a snack or a drink, but I've never put much thought into emergencies. I'd probably grab a robe off the hook on the bedroom door or make a toga out of the sheet [Smile] .

During that time of the month, I wear underwear. If it is really cold, I might wear pajama bottoms and a T-shirt. Oddly, we wear PJs around the house, after work and on weekends, but take them off for bed. I am wearing PJs right now, at 2:00 in the afternoon.

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
kitoboo
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitoboo   E-mail kitoboo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It never occured to me to wear under wear with pajamas. With a nightgown maybe but not with pajamas.
Posts: 399 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
MeliKoritsi
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MeliKoritsi   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It depends on the weather, who I'm sleeping with and where I'm sleeping.

If it's summer, I'm sleeping alone, in my house I sleep in either boxers and a t-shirt or panties and a t-shirt. In the winter it's flannel jammies.

If I'm sleeping with the BF, it's nothing, a silk nightie or a t-shirt. Unless it's cold, and then I wear jammies.

If I'm sleeping at a friend or family members house, it's jammies or boxers and t-shirt.

Funny story: My aunts don't wear underwear to bed. It's nothing pervy that we've seen, it's just general family knowledge. When a cousin of mine was in Kindegarten he made that announcement to his entire class.

Imagine the phone call from the school!

--------------------
"In the harsh light of day, your plans seem crude and childish, making it all the more obvious that you need a good planning lamp."
>Liquor in the front, poker in the rear<

Posts: 424 | From: Edina, Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rainmom
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rainmom     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have always thought it was strange to wear underwear at night. I never do, nor does my daughter, unless we have our periods. No undies under nighties or loose jammies. Unless she is sleeping over a friends, then she wears them under her nightie, so not to flash anyone!

Hubbie and son wear boxers with T shirt or no t shirt. Or sometimes our little guy will wear a t-shirt of Dad's with nothing under it!

We usually get 2 wears out of jammies before they are washed.

Rainmom

Posts: 348 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
FrogFeathers
Grandma Got Run Over By a Gift Card

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FrogFeathers   Author's Homepage   E-mail FrogFeathers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry for the image, but I sleep naked. When my kids were younger and prone to that wake-up-late-at-night-wander-looking-for-mom thing, I wore big, loose nightshirts, no underpants. My mother used to tell me the whole "not good to wear close-fitting garments" thing too.

Husband wears his underwear to bed (most of the time, sometimes, he'll go naked).

Two daughters: Usually jammies with underpants. Sometimes, just the shirt part of the jammies, no pants, but underpants.

One son: Underwear and jammie pants.

--------------------
"Is it ME? Am I a MAGNET for these idiots?"~Pearl Forrester MST3K
Die-Hard Engineers, Big Red One my Dad's website
"Must be a 'snopes' thing..." ~my entire family when I try to explain something.

Posts: 4524 | From: South of Madison, Wisconsin | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kitoboo:
It never occured to me to wear under wear with pajamas. With a nightgown maybe but not with pajamas.

Fascinating. It has never occurred to me not to.
quote:
Originally posted by unbroken:
As a child I was always discouraged from wearing underwear at night - something to do with it being unhealthy to wear close fitting garments 24/7.

For all you panty-free jammies sleepers, is that what you were told, too?

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MeliKoritsi:
It depends on the weather, who I'm sleeping with and where I'm sleeping.

Ditto.

Usually I sleep nude; the only exceptions are during my period (I wear underwear) or during the coldest parts of winter (pajamas and sometimes socks).

If I am sleeping nude I grab a nearby bathrobe for emergencies. This has happened a few times: once when I had to evacuate from a fire, and another time when apartment maintenance knocked on my door early in the morning and then decided to walk in without giving me time to answer the door.

When I am sleeping in the vicinity of anyone but my boyfriend, I wear a long nightshirt with underwear, or an old t-shirt and gym shorts. I find wearing clothing to bed to be uncomfortable, but on vacations and overnight school trips I always end up sharing a room with other people, so I've got to wear something.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
unklesamta
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unklesamta   E-mail unklesamta   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nothing but the birthday suit. However my sister lives with my wife and I, so i keep a pair of shorts next to the bed in case of emergency. Or a needed visit to the restroom, usually about an hour to the minute before the alarm is set to go off. Very frustrating. I also wear big pajama pants around the house, nearly never a shirt, but off they come before bed.

--------------------
The less you know, the more you believe. -Bono

Posts: 457 | From: Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shrek_Daddy
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek_Daddy   Author's Homepage   E-mail Shrek_Daddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So far a few people have mentioned the not healthy aspect.

I did a little research and found these links. The () indicates their basic viewpoint:

Netdoctor in UK-(No issue)
Ask Men (Fertility for Men)

Sunnybrook (Advise not wearing-if you are having problems)

So the advice seems all over the map too.

--------------------

Posts: 275 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have my own room, so of course, I sleep naked. I don't think underwear should be worn with nightgowns, for reasons of both comfort and health.

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
quote:
Originally posted by unbroken:
As a child I was always discouraged from wearing underwear at night - something to do with it being unhealthy to wear close fitting garments 24/7.

For all you panty-free jammies sleepers, is that what you were told, too?
Yes. In particular, yeast has a hard time getting established if you air out for several hours each night.

When necessary, I wear underwear; otherwise nothing. Julia Kitten sleeps in just her Pull-Up. In winter I wear as little as necessary to stay warm and the Kitten wears adorable kid jammies or nighties.

There are robes hanging on the back of the bedroom door for trips to the bathroom or other emergencies. Otherwise, why wear clothes if you don't absolutely have to?

Four Kitties

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Norton II
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Norton II   E-mail Norton II       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the summer I wear a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. If it's really hot, I just wear the shorts. When the weather gets cold, I replace the shorts with sweat pants.

My DW dresses similarly, except when she wants to get frisky, when she wears a red or black teddy.

--------------------
Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico

Posts: 287 | From: Mystic, CT | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't recall ever wearing underwear to bed. I wore pajamas until about halfway through college. Since then, I've always slept nude except when I had a girlfriend who didn't. (Somehow it just didn't feel right, I don't know why!) Of my last few girlfriends, one always wore a t-shirt and loose shorts. One always slept nude, even on her period. One had an extremely specific wardrobe - sweatpants, loose top, and panties - and literally couldn't sleep or even get comfortable in bed without them. I know this because she forgot to pack them once, and had a temper tantrum in the middle of the night over it. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lainie   E-mail Lainie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ana Ng:
I have my own room, so of course, I sleep naked.

"Of course" for you. [Razz]

I have had my own room for 10+ years since my divorce, but I happen to like wearing pajamas.

--------------------

Posts: 8322 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've slept in the nudie since I was a preteen. Both my parents sleep nude, too. When I was little I would crawl into bed with them, and since they were naked, I shucked off too. Nobody make that pervy! Cuddling with my mom as a little girl like that was really comforting. I wouldn't do that now, but it was nice when I was young.

I will sometimes go to sleep fully clothed, however, when I'm going through a sleepwalking spell. I was really bad when I was a preteen/young teen, but it's slacked of dramatically for the last several years. I can usually tell when an episode is brewing, though. For instance, I've been sleeping poorly the last few weeks, sleeptalking, and sitting up in bed and dry washing my hands. So lately I sleep in jeans and shirts. Not too comfortable, but better than doing the laundry naked! [Smile]

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Temple
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Temple     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
me: boxers or nothing
wife: nightgown, with underwear only if she's on her period

--------------------
"Well, it looks we're on our own ... again."--Rev. Lovejoy

Posts: 3572 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lydia Oh Lydia
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lydia Oh Lydia   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Normally, if it's cold, I wear full pjs. If it's not winter, I usually wear a night shirt or nightgown. I do not wear underwear so that my NFBSK area can breathe.

DH will wear his boxers (or full pants if it's cold), sometimes a shirt and sometimes not.

--------------------
"My name is the symbol for my identity and must not be lost." Motto of the Lucy Stone League.

Posts: 1815 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
glass papaya
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glass papaya   E-mail glass papaya   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wear a bra and shorty tee. If it is cold, I usually find DH wrapped around me, so I don't need more sleepwear. [Big Grin]

I keep old PJ bottoms next to the bed for emergencies.

Posts: 544 | From: Onalaska, WI | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shrek_Daddy
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shrek_Daddy   Author's Homepage   E-mail Shrek_Daddy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lydia Oh Lydia:
I do not wear underwear so that my NFBSK area can breathe.

And if it stops breathing--is that when DH needs to do mouth to "mouth". And that brings up all the questions on the appropriate ratio of breathes to chest compressions..and when to "intubate".

[fish]

"Breathe damn you..you have so much you can offer the world"

This must be related to singing from your diaphragm.

--------------------

LadyLockeout

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyLockeout   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I wear underwear, and that's it. If I sleep totally naked I just feel very uncomfortable, I'm not sure why. But if I have underpants on and nothing else, I'm fine. I wear boxers over my underpants during that time of the month. DH sleeps in boxers. I'll put a shirt on in winter if it's really cold, but we don't usually have that problem down here. [Smile] We both keep robes by the bed in case of emergency.

ETA: As far as wearing underpants 24/7, I've not noticed any adverse effects to my NFBSK area regarding "not being aired out properly" or anything. I guess it varies from person to person.

--------------------
Katesune: We still can't find the way to albuquerque, and glisp won't stop to ask for directions.
Glisp42: Of course not. I know where I'm going, I just don't know where I am right now

Twisted Links

Posts: 2599 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LyndaD
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyndaD   E-mail LyndaD   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's the rundown:

DH: nude
Me: nude or big t-shirt and cotton undies
DS2: boxers
DD1: cotton shorts and cami
DD2: nightie or sweats and t-shirt

DS1 is 24, married and doesn't live here, so I don't know what specifically he sleeps in.
I only sleep nude when DH is home. He's gone 2 nights a week, so those 2 nights I sleep in the T-shirt and cotton undies (more breathable than nylon). Part of this is what's the point of being nude when he's not there, and partly that I don't sleep very well when he's not there and am up and down all night.
When I was in high school, I spent a summer working for the forest service (YCC). When sleeping in a sleeping bag, I was told that you stayed warmer with less clothes, so I began sleeping in just my unders. This really tripped my mom out when I got back home. She went so far as to ask me if I'd lost my virginity!

--------------------
I'll drive it ugly. You can't see the paint job when you're behind the wheel, anyway.

Posts: 570 | From: Central Valley, California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shrek_Daddy
Deck the Malls

quote:
Originally posted by LyndaD:
She went so far as to ask me if I'd lost my virginity!

What did you answer "No mom, It's not lost. I know right where I left it"?

--------------------

Brillo Bee
Wii Three Kings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brillo Bee     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nekkid. My boyfriend sleeps in boxers and a T-shirt, adds sweatpants if it's cold. I am always hot, especially if someone else is in the bed with me (I mean hot temperature-wise, get your mind out of the gutter!), and I hate the feeling of clothes twisting around me.

Bee

--------------------
People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools. -Alice Walker

Posts: 335 | From: Minnesota | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BluesScale
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BluesScale   E-mail BluesScale   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
sitting up in bed and dry washing my hands.
Hopefully not repeating "Out, out, damned spot" while doing so.

Boxers when it is cold else as issued unto the world. My ancestors were Finns

Blues "Not blue skinned" Scale

Posts: 207 | From: Woolhampton, Berks, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ms Congeniality
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms Congeniality   E-mail Ms Congeniality   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I usually sleep nude or just in undies. I'll add a tank top if it's chilly. Our daughter always wears panties under her jammies, it's just how she was raised.

--------------------
Queen of Confusion

Posts: 311 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was young, I used to wear full clothing, like sweat pants and a t-shirt or something. Nowadays it's usually nude or undies. Sometimes shorts of some kind. I've gotten to where I absolutely can't sleep while wearing a shirt. Which is odd because I used to be very shy about going shirtless, and still am when it comes to being shirtless in public.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LyndaD
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LyndaD   E-mail LyndaD   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shrek_Daddy:
quote:
She went so far as to ask me if I'd lost my virginity!

What did you answer "No mom, It's not lost. I know right where I left it"?
I was 14. Still had it. I was so mad at her for asking that I stormed out of the room and didn't speak to her for days. i didn't understand how she made the leap from me sleeping in my undies at home and alone, to being sexually active.

--------------------
I'll drive it ugly. You can't see the paint job when you're behind the wheel, anyway.

Posts: 570 | From: Central Valley, California | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lainie

quote:
i didn't understand how she made the leap from me sleeping in my undies at home and alone, to being sexually active.

Silly Lynda. There are some things "nice girls" just don't do, like sleeping in their underwear, using tampons before marriage, or moving into their own apartments. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Sister Ray
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 401 posted      Profile for Sister Ray   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sister Ray   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Until I was about eleven, I slept in my clothes, much to the chargrin of my mother. This was usually jeans and a shirt. Including socks.

In the winter I always wear pajamas. In the summer, either a t-shirt and underwear or those with a pair of pajama pants. I do sleep naked sometimes, but I always make sure the door is locked so no one can come barging in.

Sister "at least it hasn't happened yet..." Ray

--------------------
The Organization. Adam Haseeb Memorial Pages. My library.

"There can't be a war on Christmas. Even Cambridge has decorations up!" - an observation I made

Posts: 2719 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Quink
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quink   E-mail Quink   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was growing up, it was night shirts without undies. Around 11 or 12, I started getting really annoyed with wearing clothes in bed, and since half the time I'd wake up with my nightie on the floor I just eventually gave up. Now it's nude unless it's that time of the month or I am/have a guest.

With me, it's all about temperature control... I'm extremely fussy about how warm I am when I sleep, and even in the dead of winter having clothing that close to my skin is too much. I have a really nice quality down duvet that breathes, and that's good enough *G*. If I'm visiting someone, I tend to wear a tank top with yoga pants (If I'm sleeping in someone's living room) or undies.

Posts: 53 | From: Calgary | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages