snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Nipple Make up? (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nipple Make up?
Silas Sparkhammer
I Saw V-Chips Come Sailing In

Icon 504 posted      Profile for Silas Sparkhammer   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silas Sparkhammer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Whatever it is you're smoking, Brad, make sure to send a bale of it to Madison Avenue.

Silas

Posts: 16801 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spe934
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spe934   E-mail spe934   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I am confused. Now we men have to wonder about if a woman's breasts are real or not, and NOW it seems we need to wonder about the color of her nipples...

Am I the only one in the boat that thinks if a woman wants to show me her nipples, I don't really care what shade of pink (or blue for that matter) they are?...

--------------------
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband

The main difference between men and women is that women need a reason to have sex, and men just need a place.

Posts: 206 | From: Evansville, Indiana USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
frogpond
Jingle Sales

Icon 08 posted      Profile for frogpond   E-mail frogpond   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spe934:
Now I am confused. Now we men have to wonder about if a woman's breasts are real or not, and NOW it seems we need to wonder about the color of her nipples...

Am I the only one in the boat that thinks if a woman wants to show me her nipples, I don't really care what shade of pink (or blue for that matter) they are?...

If they are blue and that's the natural color, there's a problem!

--------------------
So many books, so little time.

Posts: 1192 | From: McDonough, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can say nothing about make-up on the nips, but I have put temporary tattoos on mine before. Honestly- I think it looks pretty awesome. Given the right situation of course.

And I suspect you are not alone, spe934.

Aura

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spe934
Deck the Malls

Icon 23 posted      Profile for spe934   E-mail spe934   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Oceanic Aura:
I can say nothing about make-up on the nips, but I have put temporary tattoos on mine before. Honestly- I think it looks pretty awesome. Aura

If you would like to share some pictures, I am more than willing to give you my honest opinion too.. [Wink] [Smile]

--------------------
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband

The main difference between men and women is that women need a reason to have sex, and men just need a place.

Posts: 206 | From: Evansville, Indiana USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
I can say nothing about make-up on the nips, but I have put temporary tattoos on mine before. Honestly- I think it looks pretty awesome. Aura

If you would like to share some pictures, I am more than willing to give you my honest opinion too.. [Wink] [Smile]
Okay. Boobs.

So...I've tried this out, just now. For science.

First attempts - silvery-grey, light aqua, and rose.
All make my nipples look like I suffer from some terrible dermatological disease. No likey.

Next up: pink sparkle dust.
This was much better. I think because the applicator was a roll-ball it was easier to apply as well. I'm kinda digging the sparkly fairy nips. I could actually see myself using this sometime.

Last attempt: dark, metallic green.
I could envision a scenario where you and your partner are playing Alien Princess and helpless abductee, but otherwise, I'm not too fond.

Thus ends this 'udderly' absurd experiment.

Aura

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Word is that the Nip Up Corporation is currently test-marketing a new henna preparation, Tat for Tit.

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spe934
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spe934   E-mail spe934   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Okay. Boobs.

So...I've tried this out, just now. For science.

First attempts - silvery-grey, light aqua, and rose.
All make my nipples look like I suffer from some terrible dermatological disease. No likey.

Next up: pink sparkle dust.
This was much better. I think because the applicator was a roll-ball it was easier to apply as well. I'm kinda digging the sparkly fairy nips. I could actually see myself using this sometime.

Last attempt: dark, metallic green.
I could envision a scenario where you and your partner are playing Alien Princess and helpless abductee, but otherwise, I'm not too fond.

Thus ends this 'udderly' absurd experiment.

Aura

Well, with great sadness I must say that your link didn't work for me (timeout error or some crap like that)... I do vote for experiments like this though.. Maybe I will write up a research grant proposal and see how much we can get to efficently study "the effect of various pigmentation to the female areola and its correlation to male states of excitement"...

Update: I finally got the photo to work, nice teats.... They appear to be quite a color of light pink, so I would suggest the darker colors to enhance what ya got there...

--------------------

robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[pokes head in at the mere mention of the word nipple]

"Didn't mention nipples. I was talking about the titty as a whole."

50 pts for reference.

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bthyb
WiFi Christmas

Icon 08 posted      Profile for bthyb   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
And now for a serious answer:

The book Strip City, by Lily Burana is the author's memoir of the time she spent as a stripper, and her final nationwide stripping tour.

In one part she works at a club where nipples must be covered, and there's a lady at the club who applies some metallic goopy stuff to the nipples that then dries into a rubbery nipple cap (at least that was my understanding of it). It came in colors ranging from gold through dark bronze.

--------------------
If you say you love ice cream, you better be dreaming of an orgy with Ben, Jerry, and one fine-ass chunky monkey.

-- My sister and poet extraordinaire, Joanna Hoffman

Posts: 1475 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I can honestly say that this is the first time of my life that I've wanted to be a make up artist!

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Icon 23 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
I can honestly say that this is the first time of my life that I've wanted to be a make up artist!

"and what do you do for a living?"
"I apply makeup to nipples."
"That's the strangest thing I've ever heard of. Are there any job openings?"

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev427:
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:

"and what do you do for a living?"
"I apply makeup to nipples."
"That's the strangest thing I've ever heard of. Are there any job openings?"

"There can't be much money in that."

"Fifty dollars a week."

"That's not much!"

"Yeah, but it's all I can afford to pay the girls."

Brad "thank you, Woody Allen" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bassist
Chess Nuts Boasting 'Round an Open Fire

Icon 99 posted      Profile for Bassist   E-mail Bassist   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev427:
[pokes head in at the mere mention of the word nipple]

"Didn't mention nipples. I was talking about the titty as a whole."

50 pts for reference.

Oooo! Might be a great start - my first points, and this one's quite a lot!

That's from "My Chauffeur" - where the old gents were playing cards and talking about the newbie. Great movie, and one of my favorites!

--------------------
"I'm singing and deranged!"

Posts: 239 | From: Georgia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nurple
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nurple   Author's Homepage   E-mail nurple   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, my gosh. There is someone else out there that appreciates "My Chauffeur" besides me and my best friend? Wow!

--------------------
"You better respect the Rap or the Rap won't respect you." Ledatru

Posts: 1141 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LadyLockeout
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyLockeout   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have used makeup on my nipples during photoshoots to even out the colors/cover up scars. It cuts down on airbrushing work later. I don't, however, just do it "for fun" or fashion or whatever.

--------------------
Katesune: We still can't find the way to albuquerque, and glisp won't stop to ask for directions.
Glisp42: Of course not. I know where I'm going, I just don't know where I am right now

Twisted Links

Posts: 2599 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 104 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While no one who has seen my nipples in person has ever accused them of being pale and lifeless (Btw, YOMANK as well, Brad [lol] ) I was taking pictures of my boobs with my camera phone to send to a friend one time and since the camera quality was so poor I didn't like how my nips looked. I brushed on a little blush and was quite satisfied with the results.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Davros
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Davros   Author's Homepage   E-mail Davros   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers:
While no one who has seen my nipples in person has ever accused them of being pale and lifeless (Btw, YOMANK as well, Brad [lol] ) I was taking pictures of my boobs with my camera phone to send to a friend one time and since the camera quality was so poor I didn't like how my nips looked. I brushed on a little blush and was quite satisfied with the results.

i thought that all we snopsters are your friends
shouldn't we all be getting a view

don't worry i got it [fish] [fish]

--------------------
Wake up --- time to die
So I'm Evil Get over it

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people

Posts: 1551 | From: NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol]

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silas Sparkhammer
I Saw V-Chips Come Sailing In

Icon 504 posted      Profile for Silas Sparkhammer   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silas Sparkhammer   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LadyLockeout:
I have used makeup on my nipples during photoshoots to even out the colors/cover up scars. . . .

Should I ask how you got scars there?

("Nursing wasn't bad. Teething wasn't bad. But the two together, land-a-mercy!")

Silas

Posts: 16801 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LadyLockeout

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyLockeout   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*shrug* I enjoy playing with knives and scalpels. Sometimes in odd places.

--------------------
Katesune: We still can't find the way to albuquerque, and glisp won't stop to ask for directions.
Glisp42: Of course not. I know where I'm going, I just don't know where I am right now

Twisted Links

Posts: 2599 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spe934
Deck the Malls

As long as I can watch, and you keep the blades away from me, I don't mind.. [Smile]

--------------------

LadyLockeout

I do have a gallery up. [Smile]

--------------------

Twisted Links

spe934
Deck the Malls

quote:
I do have a gallery up. [Smile]

Where do I sign up?...

--------------------

LadyLockeout

Well, first you paypal me $50 [Wink]

--------------------

Twisted Links

spe934
Deck the Malls

$50?... hmm.. tempting.. Do I get to peak at the goods before buying the product?.. [Wink]

--------------------

Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's "peek." Paging Dr. Freud...

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LadyLockeout

Nope. No freebies.

--------------------

Twisted Links

spe934
Deck the Malls

quote:
Nope. No freebies.

Damn. Well, the mystery might worth the price now... [Wink]

--------------------

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers:

i thought that all we snopsters are your friends
shouldn't we all be getting a view

don't worry i got it [fish] [fish]

Beat me to it!

Robbiev -Candy, are you still my twin?- 427

--------------------

Icon 99 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bassist:
Oooo! Might be a great start - my first points, and this one's quite a lot!

That's from "My Chauffeur" - where the old gents were playing cards and talking about the newbie. Great movie, and one of my favorites!

That's it! I didn't think that one would be so easy.

nurple loves Cobras - yep, there are others of us out there. It's one of my favorite comedies! And I had a thing for Deborah Foreman. [Embarrassed]

Robbiev -20,000 points for the blue ladie's panties!- 427

--------------------

Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I do wonder if celebrities do this sometimes to deliberately draw attention to their chests when appearing in public.

And Candy: damn, why aren't my friends more like you?! [Razz]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Esprise Me
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Because you're not in Illinois, Spikey.

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
just Lisa
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 504 posted      Profile for just Lisa   Author's Homepage   E-mail just Lisa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Brad from Georgia posted: No, that was the 1957 ad. You may remember the sprightlier one from 1969:
I'm waiting with bated breath for the 70's disco ad, and the 80's punk version.

Lisa

--------------------
Never make fun of a man's fish, especially if it is 40 feet tall and aluminum.

Posts: 949 | From: Central California | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
spe934
Deck the Malls

quote:
Originally posted by just Lisa:
quote:
Brad from Georgia posted: No, that was the 1957 ad. You may remember the sprightlier one from 1969:
I'm waiting with bated breath for the 70's disco ad, and the 80's punk version.

Lisa

How about the 90's grunge and hip hop versions?...

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages