snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex?
Minstrel gone caroling
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
(And I'm not looking for the Newlywed Game answer! )

But, since we're confessing various things to each other in NFBSK these days, why not share the strangest place you've made love?

I'll start, of course, since it's highly unfair for me to ask without telling. I have two which I think are equally strange.

The first was in the costume storage area in the basement of my college's auditorium. (I had work scholarship in the theatre that semester, so I had the keys to many interesting rooms!)

The second was in a small wooded area on a different campus (where my BF was a student). There was very dense leaf cover on one side and a somewhat steep wooded hill on the other, so we were fairly safe from discovery. It was the school's homecoming weekend, though, so we could hear drunken freshmen howling in the background at various intervals. But the moon was full and the breeze was light, and those drunken freshmen and their noise just didn't matter at all. [Wink]

Okay, your turn!

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chimera
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chimera     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hmm... I did it in a theatre durring "Sister Act", in a planetarium "beneath the stars" (Radical Dory watch out for the wet spots), and in a handicap bathroom durring a Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young concert. I also did it at a boy scout camp, with an eagle scout, on the fouth of July (what could be more patrotic than that? Hmm... I'm hopefully seeing an eagle scout tommorow (if all goes well we will be going to the zoo). Its been a very long dry spell for me so wish me luck.

--------------------
"The question for joining the protected forum for real magicians should be:

What is the use of women?"
Steve W. from JREF's 'This is no fun'

Posts: 7622 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sylvanz
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sylvanz   E-mail Sylvanz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In an Italian restaurant after hours. In a bowling alley also after hours behind the counter.

P&LL, Syl

Edited because I'm spelling impaired.

Syl [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Posts: 1944 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Half-way up a tree is pretty unusual.

Honestly, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Between getting bark pieces in unmentionable places, ants, the risk of falling out, and a small but very pointy stick with some kind of attraction to my shoulder, it wasn't worth the effort.

Not recommended, even for the extremely drunk (which we were).

ETA: Hey! Post No 123. I've only got another 1111 to go until the numbers all line up like that again.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That would be in the butt, Bob! [lol]

How about a FRONT car seat in a crowded parking lot? In the wings of a stage while waiting to go on during a production of My Fair Lady? In the backseat of a car with another couple getting it on in the front seat? How about in the front seat whith another (different) couple getting it on in the back seat? [lol] On the boss's desk? On a couch in the living room - just one room away from where the young lady's PARENTS were sitting and watching TV?

These are coitus locations. If you wanna throw in oral, the locales get REALLY strange. How about the bed of an El Camino doing 80 down I-10 during some good traffic in Alabama? Sitting next to a guy getting the same from another woman? Being driven by a guy getting the same from a THIRD woman?

Jesus, but we were a popular group to drive near THAT day!

ETA: Sorry about the Newlywed quote, but I think it is TOO funny to resist!

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Felessan
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felessan   E-mail Felessan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In a public park after midnight (we'd been to a restaurant earlier, but we were sober).

In a different public park, on Christmas night (again, both sober).

In the disabled toilet at work. I'm not sure how we worked up to that.

--------------------
You fool! That's not a warrior, that's a banana!
- a surreal moment in a role-playing game

Posts: 2480 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
I'mNotDedalus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I'mNotDedalus   Author's Homepage   E-mail I'mNotDedalus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the friggin' moon.

ETA: Also riding bareback on a camel, crossing the Negev in search of Aqaba.

--------------------
The salty fragrance of L’Eau I’mNotDedalus - made entirely of and entirely for sea turtles.

Posts: 1983 | From: Chicagoland, IL | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
First of Two
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for First of Two   Author's Homepage   E-mail First of Two   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Eh. Place-wise, It's been pretty white-bread. Couple dorm rooms, various rooms in my parents' house, my apartment, her or her parents' houses...

I've wanted to do places like open fields and rooftops and such, but I've never been with anybody that adventurous.

Dang, this thread's depressing me.

--------------------
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide." - Jerry Pournelle

Posts: 14567 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lilybet
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lilybet     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the stairwell of a Hyatt, and on the roof of House of Commons (that's the coop I lived in my junior year at UT). Then throw the used condoms at the frat house next door. Sweet!

Lily "well, it's been a while" bet

--------------------
A day in the life: Human woman *** Frozen turkey

Posts: 1361 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sylvanz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sylvanz   E-mail Sylvanz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn Malruhn, you need a thread all your own dedicated to your exploits. [Wink]

P&LL, Syl'I'm with you First'vanz

--------------------
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. — Voltaire

Posts: 1944 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Ramblin' Dave, quietly making noise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Front seat of a parked car, at a suburban DC Metro station. Feels kind of whitebread compared to the others here, but there you have it.

Also, the same woman and I felt each other up many times in the file room at work. Never actually went farther than that, but we were pretty happy with what we could get while on the clock and all. [Wink]

--------------------
Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you
Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused
But just now it's enough to be walking with you
Let the mystery play as it will! -Lui Collins

Posts: 2669 | From: Jouy en Josas, France | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Behind a church.

ETA: Also, at a club. Twice.

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Birtha
A Boy Named Subaru

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Birtha   E-mail Birtha   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The DC (damage control, read firehoses and gas masks) locker of a Destroyer. [Big Grin]
Posts: 533 | From: NE PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
defaultcrush
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 09 posted      Profile for defaultcrush   Author's Homepage   E-mail defaultcrush   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The Salt Flats in Utah. There wasn't a race or anything going on, but it was still really weird feeling like someone could walk up to us at any time and we had no cover.

--------------------
Kaylee Frye: Been more'n a year since I had anything twixt my nethers didn't run on batteries!
-Serenity

Posts: 503 | From: Utah | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady L
Squall of Me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady L   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Er, in the backseat of my boyfriends Buick at a Rob Zombie concert. and in the front seat, and on the cooler. In the woods of a cemetary. The kitchen floor (ouch!). My boyfriends place of employment after closing.

I actually thought having sex whilst one's parents were in the other room was tame. I was freakier than I thought. [lol]

--------------------
The Snopester formerly known as RooBug

Posts: 556 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steve
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Newark.
Posts: 1699 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Birtha
A Boy Named Subaru

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Birtha   E-mail Birtha   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by defaultcrush:
The Salt Flats in Utah. There wasn't a race or anything going on, but it was still really weird feeling like someone could walk up to us at any time and we had no cover.

Isn't salt.............um.........well...........drying? [Eek!]
Posts: 533 | From: NE PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady L
Squall of Me

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady L   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by defaultcrush:

Sounds yummy.

--------------------
The Snopester formerly known as RooBug

Posts: 556 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BlackForge
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackForge     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
While hiking cross country between two trails through a swamp while it was raining and in the mud. For some strange reason it seemed like a good idea at the time. Afterwards coved in mud and no were to easly clean up, things look a little different.
Posts: 1152 | From: Somewere | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Starla
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starla     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This remind me of my delightfully cheesy honeymoon in the Poconos. They did a Newlywed Game one night and asked this question to the ladies (oddest place they'd done it with their hubbies, not other partners). They all said, "on the massage table in our room," or "in the pool in our room." Then the guys came in and the answers were great, "behind the high school gym," "in the IL's bathroom during Christmas dinner..."
We didn't swim in our pool again though! [Eek!]

As for me- In a church. Mr Starla and I were part of a traveling team and stayed in sleeping bags on a church floor for a few nights. I figure God cant get too upset about married people doing what he created them to do! [Wink] But it still felt deliciously naughty.

--------------------
This used to be the life, but I don't need another one.
MyBandwagon

Posts: 3254 | From: small town Texas | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Adelaide
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adelaide   E-mail Adelaide   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Since this board is open to the public, let me just say that a friend - yeah, that's it, a friend! - once did it on a motorcycle on top of a hill overlooking the town, in broad daylight. Another interesting location was in a Fiero parked on a frozen lake. Not much space in there, no siree.

--------------------
Natural selection is a beguiling counterfeiter of deliberate purpose. - Richard Dawkins

Posts: 620 | From: Alaska | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, you all will probably either think a) I'm horribly boring and need to get out more, or b) I'm completely gross and shouldn't be doing that there!

Anyways, my answer is - My parent's bed. That was where I had my first time actually. And no, it wasn't with either of my parents.

ETA - Actually, this poll also hinges on your definition of sex. Counting oral - I got a blowjob in the back seat of my parents car while sitting in the parking lot of a church while all the people were coming out and shaking hands getting ready to leave. We finished just in time to get me covered up and get drive home. This was when I was around 15 and it's been downhill since then. [Razz] I guess I sat the bar for weird places too high too early. [Wink]

ETA - 15 not 16, I had my own car when I was 16 :x

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Stressed Nanny
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stressed Nanny     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Em:

ETA: Hey! Post No 123. I've only got another 1111 to go until the numbers all line up like that again.

dont forget 234!

my strangest place would have to be in the back of a pickup in a cornfield. i married the son of a farmer.

--------------------
"Don't you see? You're not making Christianity better, You're making rock and roll worse." -Hank Hill to the Rockin' Preacher

Posts: 299 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Vinnichanka
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vinnichanka   Author's Homepage   E-mail Vinnichanka   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Sequoia National Park in the snow in broad daylight.

--------------------
Ladies and gentlemen, chlorinate your gene pools!

Posts: 250 | From: Brooklyn, New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Radical Dory
God Rest Ye Merry Retail Clerks

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Radical Dory   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chimera:
Hmm... I did it in a theatre durring "Sister Act", in a planetarium "beneath the stars" (Radical Dory watch out for the wet spots), and in a handicap bathroom durring a Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young concert.

Well, that's going to make going into the planetarium a little more interesting from now on...

I don't suppose you were responsible for the pot we found behind the dome walls last year, were you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"But about the reindeer...what kind of a nose shines? How did he get it? Maybe it's not a reindeer after all. It could be something else."

Posts: 2216 | From: Winston-Salem, NC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Class Bravo
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Class Bravo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the cockpit of a Boeing 747. Not in the air; it was parked at the time.
Posts: 918 | From: Southern CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So that's why they call it a cockpit...

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silver
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silver   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the psychiatric ward of the hospital.

--------------------
"To begin with take warning, I am surely far different from what you suppose;"
~Walt Whitman

Question everything . . .

Posts: 266 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Patient, staff, or visitor?

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silver
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver   Author's Homepage   E-mail Silver   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was a patient. My fiance (now husband) was a visitor.

--------------------
~Walt Whitman

Posts: 266 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

So it was part of your treatment, right? *wink, wink* [Wink]

--------------------

Silver
Deck the Malls

You got it. [Wink]

--------------------
~Walt Whitman

1958Fury
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 16 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chimera:
Hmm... I did it in a theatre durring "Sister Act",

Oh my god. I had a friend in high school who also did it in a theater during Sister Act. He picked that particular movie because it had been out for a while and he knew it would be relatively empty.

That same friend also did it in a church once.

Myself, I've never done it anywhere unusual, unless you count the back room of a Subway restaurant. That might have been a health code violation, I'm really not sure.

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Alana
Newsqueak

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alana     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was in college last year, my boyfriend would come to visit, but I lived in a dorm with two other girls, so we'd have to find "creative" places to have sex. I also lived on a girl's floor (they alternated betweeen boys and girls floors in this particular dorm) so we'd have sex in the dorm shower, which was in the floor bathroom. There we are, in flip flops getting it on as quietly as we could while girls from my floor were at the sink talking about girl stuff 4 feet away. Good times.

I've also had sex on a bench off a trail in a natural reserve park, and once I had sex in a men's handicap stall in a bookstore.

This is all with the same guy. [Smile]

--------------------
My friend said to me, "Man, this weather is trippy." I said to him, "No, man, it's not the weather that is trippy. Perhaps it is the way we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should have just said, 'yeah.'" - Mitch Hedberg

Posts: 12 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
A living room set on stage in a theatre.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages