snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex? (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's the most unusual place you've ever had sex?
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On top of a dam. Hey, we were young, we were recently married, it was a nice day...wouldn't do that today...those satellites have cameras that can resolve anything.

Brad "wouldn't be prudent" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
guruwan2b

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guruwan2b   Author's Homepage   E-mail guruwan2b   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What? No other confessions of sex on a golf course??? We might have gotten further, but a storm hit and naked, wet and on a golf course are not a good mix.

Several field, barns, oil field sites, too.

--------------------
Too much of this navel gazing and we'll disappear up our own arses.
Danvers Carew

Posts: 7465 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Forgot a few:

*ex boyfriend's kitchen table
*rest stop somewhere between the Mackinaw Bridge and Marquette
*with my ex boyfriend on the previous ex boyfriends porch at about 11:30 at night
*outside an RAs door in the dorms at about 3 in the morning
*non-working sauna in the basement of my ex boyfriends dorm

Wow...I should really stop posting. I feel sluttier than in the Number of Sexual Partners poll.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
smackmac
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smackmac     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the garage floor while his brother was banging on the door to be let in
On a huge rock in the middle of the woods about 50 yards from where everyone else was camping
In my swimming pool (many a times)
In my front yard
On my sunporch
On the washing machine
In a hotel room with my mother-in-law in the next bed

--------------------
"Maybe getting in the last word doesn't really mean you win." - The Clarks

Posts: 486 | From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev427:
bert -don't ask about the blue stuff on my hand- Robinson

BLUE? How do you manage THAT?

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

quote:
Originally posted by Bach_girl:
quote:

I warned him not to have sex with those smurfs.
BlackForge
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackForge     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have been naked in a 4 person hot tube with 13 other people. At least 2 of the other couples had sex with their S.O. while I was there, but nothing for me. There was lots of bad signing and more than enought beer that most of us did not care or notice.
Posts: 1152 | From: Somewere | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bufungla
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 22 posted      Profile for bufungla   Author's Homepage   E-mail bufungla   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panda_Marie:
quote:
quote:

It wasn't sex, it was smoreplay.

buf 'probably didn't even get around to smucking' ungla

--------------------
"Pardon him. Theodotus: he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature."

George Bernard Shaw, Caesar and Cleopatra

Posts: 4847 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

quote:
Originally posted by bufungla:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I hope it was smurfcentual...I wouldn't want him to get into any trouble.
robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bufungla:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn, my secret's out.

Oh Smurfette. I want to smurf your smurfing smurf, then I want you to smurf until I smurf all over your smurfs. (from SNL)

On second thought...that Judy Jetson was kind of hot. [Eek!]

"The blue stuff" was a reference to the blue toilet water in an airplane bathroom...for those of you that missed it. [Smile]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unknown Soldier
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unknown Soldier   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On a trampoline in the back yard at night. BOING! BOING!

On the beach at night under the stars.

--------------------
Clickity Click!

Posts: 69 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abby 68

Icon 98 posted      Profile for abby 68   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve:
Newark.

[lol] [lol] [lol]
Posts: 1932 | From: Toronto | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

*raises hand with another one*

Um...the roof of the science building of my college today...

Man...it was pretty cold today.

Roadie
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roadie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey - you said you left the other thread to get tattoo work done! Was that a euphemism for "boinking on the roof of the science building"? [lol]

--------------------
"The little local company I buy from has CHEAP shipping and I have met their goats." (snapdragonfly)

"And that's one lost erection I'll never get back! You hear me Dan! I'm owed an erection!" (I'mNotDedalus)

Posts: 2658 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

Nope...boinking on the science building's roof was much earlier in the day.

We would be doing it right now...excepy my roomie is in the room, and she's kind of uptight about that.

RiotGirlHeather
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiotGirlHeather   Author's Homepage   E-mail RiotGirlHeather   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On a four-wheeler
The back row of the movie theater
On his brother's bed on prom night

--------------------
Luke: I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you.
Princess Leia: You're who?

Posts: 560 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ChildofMusic
Deck the Malls

Icon 304 posted      Profile for ChildofMusic   E-mail ChildofMusic   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In the front seat of my mother's car, in the brightly lit parking lot behind an apartment complex.

Other than that, I'm boring. [Razz]

--------------------
- ChildofMusic

"Music is one of the fairest and most glorious gifts of God." -Martin Luther

Posts: 231 | From: Somewhere up in Pennsylvania | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

I, um...have to add another one.

*blushes*

In the back lot of an Auto Body place, parked amoung the beat up cars in our beat up, full sized kidnapper-style van.

*blushes more*

We're horny, what can I say?

LizzyJingleBells

Icon 212 posted      Profile for LizzyJingleBells   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The hood of a car, less than 10 feet off of a busy road. [Big Grin]

My ex was the "bedroom only" type. That got pretty boring for me. Fortunatly I've found someone who's a tad more adventerous. [Wink]

Ah, good times. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Come on, come on, we were once upon a time in love
If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice. - Meister Eckhart My Blog

Posts: 7725 | From: Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Felessan
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felessan   E-mail Felessan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Slight hijack, apologies...

One of the more picayune places I had sex - a hotel room at a convention - led to a strange outcome. It happened when a FOAF started giving me arch looks, a lewd grin, and saying, "I know what happened at [name of hotel]".

This baffled me. I'd stayed there twice at RPG conventions. The second time my girlfriend and I had a merry romp in my room (added frisson from divesting her of a medieval warrior costume, including chainmail shirt). All very enjoyable, but I was pretty sure that the FOAF didn't know about it, so what the hell was he on about?

I eventually found out what he meant - it related to the first time that I'd been to the hotel. Four of us guys had crashed out in one room, and one of the others had spun the FOAF a yarn about the rest of us engaging in a gay orgy that night!

I went to the FOAF, waited for him to ask the question, and said, more or less, "If you mean Beth and I having a fun time..." I then gave him some details "... then maybe you do know. If you mean the bullshit ------ told you about a gay orgy... how the hell could you believe it?"

He never talked about it again.

--------------------
You fool! That's not a warrior, that's a banana!
- a surreal moment in a role-playing game

Posts: 2480 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhea
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhea     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Mini update [Embarrassed] ...

We "own" (as DesertRat, I think, put it so wonderfully) most, if not all, the ambulances in the SO's fire station but last night we extended our property to one of the fire trucks. I don't think we'll do it again, though. Coiled-up hose is very uncomfortable and garage or not, it was just too cold.

Am I a slut?

Posts: 1201 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nope. You're in love. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
robbiev - singin' off key

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhee:
Mini update [Embarrassed] ...

We "own" (as DesertRat, I think, put it so wonderfully) most, if not all, the ambulances in the SO's fire station but last night we extended our property to one of the fire trucks. I don't think we'll do it again, though. Coiled-up hose is very uncomfortable and garage or not, it was just too cold.

Am I a slut?

You ask that like it's a bad thing. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

Last night I had sex while watching Mythbusters...the Confederate Rocket episode.

Does that count for anything?

Something
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Something   Author's Homepage   E-mail Something   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Walk-in freezer.

I kid you not.

--------------------
If I'm not here, it's because I'm out.

Posts: 198 | From: Northern California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

quote:
Originally posted by Something:
Walk-in freezer.

I kid you not.

I've made out in a walk-in freezer, but got cold way too fast.
Ganzfeld

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Something:
Walk-in freezer.I kid you not.

Add parts of the body getting stuck to the ice, bring in the firefighters, add an irate restaurateur and you've got all the makings of an excellent UL.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pjr

This brings back memories of a long ago lascivious life:
out in the field with the cows standing around lookin' on; walk-in freezer in a Pizza Inn with the boss; in an airport bathroom; on an x-ray table; in a hospital bed; Raley chapel; in the university library; in the snow with only my coat for a blanket; movie theatre (that was just last week ... okay, didn't go all the way but almost); in my office (door shut) while everyone else worked on in the lab; in my lawyer's office with my lawyer - still have the scars from the rugburn on my knees (but he's more than just my lawyer, he's my guy). I'm sure there's more but I'm blonde and can't remember too much before marbles start falling out of my head.

Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Got a couple:

- On a matress on friend's kitchen floor
- Swimming pool changing rooms
- Various car encounters

I too, helped 'pass the time' in airplane toilets. I used the handwash lotion as a lubricant too...was very nice [Smile]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Red Squirrel
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Squirrel   E-mail Red Squirrel   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spikey:

I too, helped 'pass the time' in airplane toilets. I used the handwash lotion as a lubricant too...was very nice [Smile]

I really hope that was on your own.

--------------------
The Sqizzle formally known as Lexi

Posts: 3231 | From: Nottingham, UK | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jay Tea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Tea   E-mail Jay Tea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah really - detergent as lubricant? - I hope you weren't using BA - their soap stings your hands, let alone yer bits!

--------------------
This is where I come up with something right? Something really clever...

Posts: 6552 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mgbdriver
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mgbdriver     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah, college days!
Pressbox of a college's arena during a basketball game,
Same area, only vacant (the echoes are really interesting!),
A television control room,
Department chairman's office,
School newspaper darkroom (brings new meaning to the term "enlarger").

ETA, I've never been limber enough to do it in an MG; on the hood, yes, but never inside.

--------------------
"Chuck E. Cheese called. They want their band back."

my blog
Help me clean my basement!

Posts: 2717 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Spikey
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spikey   E-mail Spikey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Squirrel:
I really hope that was on your own.

Sadly, yes.
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Tea:
I hope you weren't using BA - their soap stings your hands, let alone yer bits!

No, it was Virgin, ironically! [lol]

--------------------
"The fact that "uvula" and "vulva" look and sound similar was just a happy coincidence." - Lainie

Posts: 548 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tizzie
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tizzie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In a hospital room bathroom while I was a patient.

In the parking lot of my former work place.

In our back yard (fenced) which can easily be viewed from the second floors of the houses surrounding us.

In a secluded dark corner in the planitarium that was in a children's museum.

--------------------
I have a very firm grasp on reality! I can reach out and strangle it any time!

Posts: 537 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Another one....

On campus on a Sunday night. Rather quiet. Rather dark. Very ... um ... needy. But no place where we could be guaranteed privacy! What to do? We stuffed a blanket into a backpack and set off in search of a special place. And we found the haven we sought-- an unlocked classroom in the science building. We wound up using the part of the room where the prof would have stood to lecture, since it couldn't be seen from the door. And the floor must have been waxed recently, because traction was difficult to attain, but I digress.

To make it even stranger, when we left the room we realized that a study group was meeting two classrooms down! Hmm, I wonder if they heard anything? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages