snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Fauxtography » Jeff Probst - letting it all hang out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jeff Probst - letting it all hang out
mattie
Happy Holly Days

Icon 04 posted      Profile for mattie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Survivor host Jeff Probst apparently took a few revealing photos - link below has one (they call a "tamer" one) of him standing in his full glory birthday suit.

Link itself is semi-work safe - when you open it, Jeff's bits are covered by a black box. Click on the picture for the reveal.

Jeff Probst nekkid

And I have to add - um, wow!

--------------------
I don't want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies, all I want is someone to believe.

Posts: 1535 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phil'sGirl
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil'sGirl     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's a well-heated room he's standing in, but that smile- creepy.

--------------------
"Nobody ever looks like McCarthy, sir. That's how they get in the door in the first place" Toby on The West Wing

Posts: 816 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ali_marea
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ali_marea   E-mail ali_marea   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok, now I'm wondering if it's been photoshopped. Just never would have imagined....

And I used to think he was kinda cute. Now I'm just kinda disturbed. [Eek!]

--------------------
28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, and 12 seconds. That is when the world will end.

Posts: 7158 | From: D.C. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ali_marea:
Ok, now I'm wondering if it's been photoshopped. Just never would have imagined....

And I used to think he was kinda cute. Now I'm just kinda disturbed. [Eek!]

The part of the face showing in the second photo doesn't look like Probst IMO. When I saw there was a link for a second photo I thought there might be something to it, but since most of the face in the second photo is conveniently cropped out (along with the fact it doesn't look like him) I'd have to vote fake.
Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Fordo
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordo   E-mail Fordo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
So, what do you think came first...this picture or the gag they did on Drawn Together where the animated Probst was, um, huge?
Posts: 295 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TuFurg   E-mail TuFurg   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I gotta say I now have to lean towards real. In this photo you can see a mole (or something similar) below his navel and to the left.

-

-

The same thing shows up in the nude photo. So either it's Probst in the nude, or the nude dude has a similar mark, or the nude dude added a similar mark to pull of the fakery. Of course this would mean that the nude dude has a very similar body type as Probst.

Wouldn't be surprised if it is Probst- celebrity or no-if ya got it, flaunt it. [Big Grin]

ETA: The following photo is the same thing, but the picture in the BG has been changed. Probably no significance, but found it interesting.

****NSFBSK link***** http://www.queerclick.com/images/jeffprobst2.jpg ****NSFBSK link*****

Posts: 687 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gibbie
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibbie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Am I the only one whose first thought was "ow!"

Oh and if there was any photoshopping going on, I wouldn't suspect it would be his face or upper body. Just sayin.

Gibbie

--------------------
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Posts: 3993 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dramaqueen872005
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dramaqueen872005   E-mail dramaqueen872005   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[lol]

--------------------
"I'm Jimmy Joe Dean," he said, "Sort of like James Dean, but with a Texas twist"
"Yeah," Brent muttered. "The original Rebel Without a Brain."
~Drive me Wild, Julie Ortolon

Posts: 444 | From: Round Rock/San Angelo, TX | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My boyfriend is now very angry at me...

One for showing, and one for the smile.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
timbobmc
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 607 posted      Profile for timbobmc   E-mail timbobmc   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey, he's not circumcised. Do you think he's the poster child for those British guys who're trying to regrow their foreskins?

--------------------
Ich bin der Welt abhanden gekommen.

Posts: 536 | From: Gonzales, Louisiana | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Just Me
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's another... again, it's a nekkid Jeff so be careful who's around when you clickity-click.

http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2005/Nov/01/_probst_blue_ribbon_2.wow

--------------------
"Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple." - Willy Wonka

Posts: 388 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

Um...now, I've circled the bases quite a bit, and I've never seen anything like that little flap of skin at the base of his manhood.

Is it just the way his holding it, maybe he has one of the balls up there or something. That's just strange.

LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panda_Marie:
Um...now, I've circled the bases quite a bit, and I've never seen anything like that little flap of skin at the base of his manhood.

Is it just the way his holding it, maybe he has one of the balls up there or something. That's just strange.

Thank goodness you mentioned it...I thought it was just that I hadn't seen a man's bits in so long I had forgotten what they look like. Now I feel slightly less crazy.

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Duck:
quote:

Thank goodness you mentioned it...I thought it was just that I hadn't seen a man's bits in so long I had forgotten what they look like. Now I feel slightly less crazy.
So...seriously...is there something wrong with it? Because, and I know I'm still pretty young and all, but there shouldn't be, like, webbing there...right?
TuFurg
The First USA Noel

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Little_Duck:
quote:

So...seriously...is there something wrong with it? Because, and I know I'm still pretty young and all, but there shouldn't be, like, webbing there...right?
Not webbing, but it can have that appearance if he was holding it perhaps with his pinky (which it doesn't look like he's doing.)

He appears only semi-erect, so this effect could be what we're seeing, but it looks to me like he's indeed just kinda webbed.

Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've seen the webbing myself before. It depends on how muh extra skin is around the testicles, and how far up the penis it extends.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Panda_Marie

Yikes...does it effect sex? I mean...I would think it would. I'm curious now...
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It isn't a solid web like thing, it pulls forward if you hold it like he is though.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GooglyEyes
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooglyEyes   E-mail GooglyEyes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have seen webbing. It isn't like a duck's foot webbing, if that is what you are imagining. It is just the skin stretched a bit, it looks like it is probably gathered in his hand as he slid his hand forward to fully -support- himself.

During my er, research, I've noticed most men have enough extra skin to make a web if held in various positions. Check out the Puppetry of the Penis guys sometime. They do things with the stretchiness of their male bits that exibit just how skin is under the shaft.

Posts: 789 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages