snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Amusement Bark » Were the kids in the "Runaway Train" music video ever found?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Were the kids in the "Runaway Train" music video ever found?
Auntie Witch
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Auntie Witch   Author's Homepage   E-mail Auntie Witch   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is the video.

This song came on the radio the other day, and I remembered that the entire video was about missing kids. Does anyone know if any of them were ever found?

--------------------
"Feel my head! I feel like a puppy!" -My mother
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Myspace about my mom, kids

Posts: 3289 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chris J
Hotel California Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris J     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When the video was still in regular rotation, I remember hearing a report on the radio that the video was being changed a bit to replace some kids that had just been found with other missing kids. So yeah, some kids were located as a result of the video.
Posts: 1325 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Not to make light of the situation, but does anyone remember the Weird Al version of this video?

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rebochan the Retail Reindeer
Good King Wal-Mart

Icon 82 posted      Profile for Rebochan the Retail Reindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TrishDaDish:
Not to make light of the situation, but does anyone remember the Weird Al version of this video?

Oh yea...I can't remember which celebrities he used though.

--------------------
"One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

"Vote Republican! We won't burn you at the stake for your religious beliefs or slaughter your family and steal your land." -- Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 3555 | From: Florida | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chris J
Hotel California Roll

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris J     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Milli Vanilli and David Lee Roth were among them.
Posts: 1325 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Sister Ray
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 218 posted      Profile for Sister Ray   Author's Homepage   E-mail Sister Ray   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I watched it and can tell you Byron Page, Wilda Benoit, Curtis Huntzinger, Christopher Kerze, Martha Dunn, and Thomas Gibson have not been found. Page and Huntzinger have probably met with foul play. Gibson was likely abducted, but there's not much evidence in his case. All the others are probably runaways, although they could have died on the streets.

Sister "and gibson's case does not resemble even remotely the end situation in the video" Ray

--------------------
The Organization. Adam Haseeb Memorial Pages. My library.

"There can't be a war on Christmas. Even Cambridge has decorations up!" - an observation I made

Posts: 2719 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages