snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Spook Central » Illuminati, Human Sacrifice & Mind Control. . Oh My!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Illuminati, Human Sacrifice & Mind Control. . Oh My!
Elwood
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elwood   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This seems to be the primary source, though this work appears verbatim on a couple of other sites, in one case without attribution. This book is probably the most fascinating conspiracy theory I have encoutered thus far:

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/spr3a.html

quote:
Part of the ability to do mind-control has to do with their ability to synthesize the actual specific chemicals that the brain produces to alter itself. When the brain wants to relax, or excite itself it uses certain compounds. A large number of the brain’s chemicals have been cataloged and can be reproduced in the lab. The messages the brain sends have to jump from one neuron to another via transmitters. The rate that the brain releases these transmitters can be both directly and indirectly changed by drugs. In other words, one can tailor make moods and emotions in the brain chemically. . . .

ADRENALCHROME (Adrenal Chromaffin)

This naturally occurring yellowish brown drug was not mentioned in the Vol. 2 book, although it was mentioned in this author’s newsletters in ’93 and May ’95 The drug is obtained by sacrificing a terrified person, perhaps by plunging the athame into them, and then taking a hypodermic needle and extracting the adrenalchrome from the base of the neck in the pineal gland. A sacrificed person only yields about 10 c.c. so the drug is not only very secret on the black market but very expensive. . . .Dirty law-enforcement officials and others have worked to keep the existence of adrenalchrome a secret. It is not known if Adrenalchrome has ever been used for programming, but it is a popular secret drug of the elite Illuminati kingpins.

Need Proof? Sorry, both inconvenient and impossible:

quote:
For both the ease of reading and the ease of writing, I have dispensed with most footnotes. To provide my sources would double the size of the book, and many of them are confidential. (In the past, when I have attempted crediting information, some people have gotten bruised feelings for having been passed over or for being named. When information comes in from several sources, it becomes difficult to pass out credit.) I have made conservative judgement calls about what material I could use. Most of this information has been verified by several reliable sources. Confidential eyewitnesses are often the only source, when there is such a powerful conspiracy to keep this vast NWO mind control secret. Paper trails were not left or are not available. Programmed slaves who have worked for the military as mind-controlled slaves have witnessed their files expunged and sanitized.

--------------------
"If I didn't see it and didn't know it was a real news report, I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how nutty can you get?"-Pat Robertson Oct 26, 2006.

Posts: 2936 | From: Mean Streets of West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cactus Wren
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cactus Wren   E-mail Cactus Wren   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Most of this information has been verified by several reliable sources.
And those would be ... ? The Weekly World News? Fate magazine? alt.conspiracy? Alan Yu? SITPRCA?

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.” -- Edward R. Murrow

IOToriSparrowANK!

Posts: 598 | From: Arizona | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dan Mavrick
Are you ready

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Mavrick   E-mail Dan Mavrick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
lol y does your reply remind me of men in black

" lets go to the best most reliable news source in the world"

" umm, thats the national enquiror"

" EXACTLY"

lol sorry bout the spelling

but made me laugh

--------------------
" dream as if youll live forever... but live as if youll today"

Cuz a bottle of vodka still lodged my hands, some blonde gave me nightmares I think that shes still in my bed as I dream about movies they wont make of me when im dead

Posts: 3 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wikipedia has some info on adrenochrome (which I suppose is what the OP tries to refer to):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

No sacrifice is needed to obtain it. While it is mind altering, it does it in a way that is counterproductive to mind control.

The article also contains the following text, which probably explains the OP:

quote:
Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the book it is derived from a living donor's adrenal gland (removing the gland kills the donor; it cannot be taken from a corpse). As such, it is purported to be very exotic, and very intense: "the first wave felt like a combination of mescaline and methedrine". The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is fictional hyperbole.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
From what I've read of Troberg's Wikipedia article, the effects of adrenochrome sound less like a psychedelic and more like being "out of it" with a fever.

Is there any way one might get one's hands on such stuff legally?

- Pseudo_Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
christmas tree kitapper
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christmas tree kitapper     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cactus Wren:
quote:
Most of this information has been verified by several reliable sources.
And those would be ... ? The Weekly World News? Fate magazine? alt.conspiracy? Alan Yu? SITPRCA?
He would probably tell you his sources are "me, myself and I."

--------------------
"I have never in my life been more disappointed by a politician I voted for than I have been with George Bush. He is a total liberal."- overheard by me on the shuttle to the U of A game on Nov. 11th.

Posts: 3878 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
From what I've read of Troberg's Wikipedia article, the effects of adrenochrome sound less like a psychedelic and more like being "out of it" with a fever.
I've read somewhere, but can't find it right now, that it can induce a schizofrenia-like state.

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat

Icon 216 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
I've read somewhere, but can't find it right now, that it can induce a schizofrenia-like state.

Well, isn't that essentially what delirium is?

- Pseudo_Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
franjava
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for franjava     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Why doesn't my cult do neat stuff like that?!

--------------------
Never eat anything given to you by a toddler.

Posts: 258 | From: Rochester, NY | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As I am not a member of the Illuminati which does not exist, I can assure everyone here that the Illuminati if it did exist which it obiousely does not, doesn't condone any of the above actions.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Dan Mavrick
Are you ready

Icon 506 posted      Profile for Dan Mavrick   E-mail Dan Mavrick   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
As I am not a member of the Illuminati which does not exist, I can assure everyone here that the Illuminati if it did exist which it obiousely does not, doesn't condone any of the above actions.

my grandpa while he was still alive told me these great words of advice which im going to pass to you

" in any converstation dont say anything which you cannot prove"

you can waste all your time convincing people it dont exist, but then you gotta think about those people who find pics of the twin towers in 20 dollar bills, lol, it would save everyone time if we just agreed we dont believe in it .. and until THEY can give us CONCRETE PROOF that it does ... well be winning this agrument

lol

[Big Grin]

--------------------
" dream as if youll live forever... but live as if youll today"

Cuz a bottle of vodka still lodged my hands, some blonde gave me nightmares I think that shes still in my bed as I dream about movies they wont make of me when im dead

Posts: 3 | From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Finite Fourier Alchemy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finite Fourier Alchemy   E-mail Finite Fourier Alchemy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troberg:
No sacrifice is needed to obtain it. While it is mind altering, it does it in a way that is counterproductive to mind control.

Adrenochrome as a recreational drug is mostly a myth. Either it's too unstable to survive the trip into the body, or it simply has no psychoactive effect on people who can properly metabolize adrenochrome without the producing a schizhophrenia-inducing byproduct. Or maybe it just doesn't do anything at all.

Whatever the case, people who have synthesized adrenochrome report (more or less) placebo effects.

An acutal (and incredibly powerful) deliriant would be something like jimson weed. Most cases of people trying jimson weed seem to result in restraints. Jail, psych ward, ICU, whatever. It pretty much puts you sleepwalking for four days straight. Add the tendency to disrobe, talk to people who aren't there, and more or less go in public places and draw attention to yourself, and you have problems. The drug makes it impossible for you to remember you took the drug, so there's no way for you to avoid attention, hide in your room so you don't hurt yourself, etc.

--------------------
Thinking about New England / missing old Japan

Posts: 2603 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

quote:
Gotcha! You forgot to state that the above actions does not exist! That must mean that it's all true!

--------------------
/Troberg

lazerus the duck
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lazerus the duck   E-mail lazerus the duck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Damn. Time to get the mind control vans out.

--------------------
All the world's a face, And all the men and women merely acne.

Posts: 673 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages