snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Science » 6-fingered humans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6-fingered humans
Mr_Personality
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr_Personality   E-mail Mr_Personality   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, I've heard people tell me that humans used to have 6 fingers and that is the "dominant gene" in us today. Supposedly having 5-fingers was the minority until...this is where it gets different. The last time I heard this it was "All the 6-fingered humans were killed off during the crusades." The first time I heard it, it was "some ancient king decided that 5 fingers was beautiful and killed off everyone with 6 fingers." I think this has urban legend written all over it but you never know...
Posts: 16 | From: Monterey, CA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Towknie
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Towknie   E-mail Towknie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I imagine the an ancient king would have difficulty ridding the entire world of 6-fingered people. If anything, it might become a regional trait.

Also, it would make the whole 10 toes thing a little odd. Nature loves symmetry.

--------------------
Towknie: Ryda-certified as wonderful, enlighted, and rational.

Posts: 1011 | From: Frisco, TX | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As I learned it in anthropology, the trait for having 5 fingers is a recessive trait. Most recessive traits are rare, but this is one that is so prevalent in our gene pool it's considered the norm. When a human is born with 6 or more fingers on each hand (polydactly), it's usually due to a spontaneous mutation or inbreeding.

Your urban legend is easily disproven by the fossil record and Neolithic artwork that depicts people with five fingers.

I have also heard speculation that our little finger is shrinking, evolutionarily speaking, and that millions of years in the future, our descendants may only have four fingers.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annabohly   E-mail annabohly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My nephew was born with 6 toes on one foot, the other foot had 5.
We're losing our pinky finger!!!!no way!!!!!

--------------------
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

Posts: 521 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Algae
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 08 posted      Profile for Algae   Author's Homepage   E-mail Algae   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
When a human is born with 6 or more fingers on each hand (polydactly), it's usually due to a spontaneous mutation

Awesome! Wait until I tell my brother he's a mutant! He's so proud of the one picture we have of him with his 6th finger.

Anyways, on the six-finger topic, I had heard at one point that Anne Boleyn had 6 fingers, so she wore the long pointed sleeves to hide that trait. Does anyone know the truth of that?

--------------------
Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Don't drink and derive!

Posts: 1957 | From: Southeast Michigan | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
surfcitydogdad
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfcitydogdad     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Having five digits on each hand, paw, or foot, is a basic land vertebrate trait. Notice that reptiles, such as lizards, have five digits on each of their four feet. Among mammals, it is the same, although there are exceptions; the horse stands on the middle finger, and various other animals have adapted the basic arrangement! But examine the paws of your dog or cat, and see that the skeletal anatomy follows the same general pattern as ours, although they lack opposable digits.

Among primates, the spider monkey has somehow lost the thumb (there must have been some advantage to that), but monkeys and apes have hands, like ours (in fact, they basically have four "hands;" due to human bipedalism, we have lost dexterity of our feet). So, while many species or vertebrates have evolved to "lose" some of their digits - or even all of their limbs, such as snakes - five fingers or toes on each hand foot, or paw, at the end of the four limbs, remains the dominant trait of land vertebrates, as well as marine mammals.

If you observe the skeleton of a whale, you will see that they, too, have five fingers in each "hand;" that there are clearly five fingers in each flipper. The legs are fused, but the fingers in the upper limbs are obvious.

Regarding polydactility, whether the trait for six fingers or toes, rather than five, is dominant or recessive, it is not going to become the next step in human evolution, nor is the loss of the "pinky." Evolution doesn't work that way. For there to be a change, for a mutation to "catch on," so to speak, it must be a result of a differential reproductive advantage.

We cannot lose our little fingers anymore than we are losing our wisdom teeth. The only way that would happen is if there was some reason why people born without pinkies - or with 6 fingers - or without wisdom teeth, had some selective advantage over the rest of us, and therefore produced more offspring. Eventually, their progeny would outcompete the rest of ours, as our ancestors outcompeted the Neanderthals, by breeding at a slightly faster rate over thousands of years.

We don't lose our pinky fingers just because we don't use them. We would only lose them if the trait of having no pinky was actually an advantage somehow. It could happen if there was a correlated trait, such as greater resistance to disease, associated with people having no pinky. They would be at an advantage - assuming the medical system collapsed - and their ranks would grow, compared to those of us with pinkies, who lacked their superior resistance to disease, and therefore were less likely to survive and reproduce.

Having extra fingers isn't going to be the next step in human evolution, either. As humans, our culture is as important as our biology. If certain people were born polydactyl, and were actually dextrous with their six fingers on each hand - something most of us aren't, with all five of the fingers we do have - and it resulted in greater productivity, therefore greater survival and reproductive rates, in theory, biologically, they should outcompete the 5-fingered humans. However, this is highly unlikely, unless civilization as we know it collapses.

For example, said factory workers, as their incomes grow, are likely to have fewer offspring, as is the tendency for people around the world to do as their economic situation improves. Therefore, the above polydactyl humans wouldn't reproduce any faster than the rest of us, and perhaps even less so.

No differential reproductive advantage - directly, or thru correlated traits - no evolution or adaptation of the species.

--------------------
Only when we remake ourselves can we remake the world.
- Outer Limits (2001)

Posts: 559 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Penny
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
All the six-fingered men were probably killed off by vengeful Spaniards.

--------------------
"Do not dance on the sand"

Posts: 340 | From: Redmond, WA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Blue Fuzzy Thing
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Fuzzy Thing   E-mail Blue Fuzzy Thing   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Most probably caused by the six-fingered men's proclivity to kill people's fathers.

Blue Fuzzy Thing

--------------------
People say I have ADD, but they just don’t understand that... Oh look! A chicken!

Posts: 151 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ComicBookGeek

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ComicBookGeek     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I blame the GOP

--------------------
My Blog

Posts: 177 | From: Mobile, AL | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ladycrissdean

Icon 201 posted      Profile for Ladycrissdean     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
As far as the question of Anne Boleyn having six fingers... here is a quote from the tudor history website. (http://tudorhistory.org/bolyen/)

quote:
Anne's Appearance

The legend of Anne Boleyn always includes a sixth finger and a large mole or goiter on her neck. However, one would have to wonder if a woman with these oddities (not to mention the numerous other moles and warts she was said to have) would be so captivating to the king. She may have had some small moles, as most people do, but they would be more like the attractive 'beauty marks'.

A quote from the Venetian Ambassador said she was 'not one of the handsomest women in the world...'. She was considered moderately pretty. But, one must consider what 'pretty' was in the 16th century. Anne was the opposite of the pale, blonde-haired, blue-eyed image of beauty. She had dark, olive-colored skin, thick dark brown hair and dark brown eyes which often appeared black. Those large dark eyes were often singled out in descriptions of Anne. She clearly used them, and the fascination they aroused, to her advantage whenever possible.

She was of average height, had small breasts and a long, elegant neck. The argument continues as to whether or not she really had an extra finger on one of her hands.

I know I have heard that she did have six fingers before. I think it is actually stated in the the movie Steele Magnolias as well. Not exactly conclusive proof, but there you go.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Posts: 138 | From: Lawrence, Kansas | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
surfcitydogdad
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfcitydogdad     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Also consider that we would no longer be able to give anyone the "middle" finger!

However, men could count up to 25 on their appendages, instead of only 21.

--------------------
- Outer Limits (2001)

Posts: 559 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I used to know a woman who had six fingers on each hand. Back when we were in college, we even went out a few times. To tell the truth, we had gone out maybe twice before I noticed why her hands seemed a little large...and that was because she mentioned it, complaining that her folks had always wanted her to have her extra pinkies (about 2/3 the size of her "normal" pinkies) surgically removed.

"Huh!" I said. "I never even noticed!"

"You never noticed that I have extra fingers?"

"Uh, I wasn't looking at your hands," I said.

Even after that we saw a couple of movies and had dinner together occasionally. Amazing that she even still spoke to me.

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
My nephew was born with 6 toes on one foot, the other foot had 5.
Was he an Addams? (The combination for the family vault was 2, 10, 11 (eye, fingers, toes))

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
annabohly
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annabohly   E-mail annabohly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, not an Addams.

--------------------
And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over !!!!!

Posts: 521 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
El Chupacabra
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Chupacabra     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
If we all had 6 fingers, would our mathematics be based on 12 then, or are the two not related?
Posts: 83 | From: Southern California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
surfcitydogdad
Jingle Bell Hock

I'm sure you're totally correct, Chupe.

--------------------
- Outer Limits (2001)

Ganzfeld
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Chupacabra:
If we all had 6 fingers, would our mathematics be based on 12 then, or are the two not related?

That's a good question. Many systems have had other bases and many of these were based on other ways to count with the body. Base 12 (which we can see the remnants of in some measures, such as a dozen) was, according to some sources, from a method of counting the joints on one hand with the thumb. So it's really hard to say whether twelve fingers would have made a big difference. For example, it may be that ten is optimal for our brains and languages and the number of fingers (from which base ten has probably come in nearly all cases) is just a happy coincidence.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfcitydogdad:
However, men could count up to 25 on their appendages, instead of only 21.

I can count to 99 using only my fingers. In theory I could get to 9,999 if my toes were more flexible, and 19,999 if I were a flexible-toed male.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troodon
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troodon     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It is possible to count to 1023 with fingers alone.

--------------------
Fools! You've over-estimated me!

Posts: 3745 | From: New York City | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
True, but as you know there are only 10 types of people in the world, and the others might find that method confusing.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Honey Bunching Oats

Icon 02 posted      Profile for Honey Bunching Oats   E-mail Honey Bunching Oats   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Personality:
OK, I've heard people tell me that humans used to have 6 fingers and that is the "dominant gene" in us today. Supposedly having 5-fingers was the minority until...this is where it gets different. The last time I heard this it was "All the 6-fingered humans were killed off during the crusades." The first time I heard it, it was "some ancient king decided that 5 fingers was beautiful and killed off everyone with 6 fingers." I think this has urban legend written all over it but you never know...

This is obviously an Urban Legend. Just because a gene (such as for polydactyly) is dominant doen't necesarrly mean it is or was PREdominant. Dominant mean you just need one copy (we all have genes in pairs one from mom and one from dad) to have that trait expressed.

Also was the cull due to an ancient king (I take "ancient" to mean prior to the 6th century. Or was it a crusade which would have been called by the Catholic church in the middle ages.

Sighting: In "Phil of the Future" a show on the Disney Network. The Family from the 22nd Century has to hid ethe fact that Humans lost the fifth toe in the late 21st century. As if evolution works that fast. No wonder so many people can't believe in evolution if they got the wrong idea of it.

--------------------
"When we talk about democracy, if the people's stomach is empty, democracy is also empty. Democracy cannot be installed by fiat; it must be achieved by the people themselves." Y.C. James Yen (1893-1990)

Posts: 146 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Llewtrah
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Llewtrah   Author's Homepage   E-mail Llewtrah   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

As in 12 old pennies to the British shilling before we went decimal?

--------------------
Messybeast Cat Resource Archive
Llewtrah's Soapbox

Posts: 2040 | From: Chelmsford, Essex, England | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Floater
Xboxing Day

Icon 203 posted      Profile for Floater   Author's Homepage   E-mail Floater   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ganzfeld:
So it's really hard to say whether twelve fingers would have made a big difference. For example, it may be that ten is optimal for our brains and languages and the number of fingers (from which base ten has probably come in nearly all cases) is just a happy coincidence.

If you find it easier and more natural with base ten than with another base it is simply because that is what you're used to. To quote Tom Lehrer: Base eight is exactly like base ten if you're lacking two fingers.

--------------------
Små hönor skall inte lägga stora ägg för då blir de slarviga i ändan

Posts: 1334 | From: Sweden | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ganzfeld
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganzfeld     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That exaplains why 88 Fingers Louie has so few digits.
Posts: 4922 | From: Kyoto, Japan | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ericsmom

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ericsmom   E-mail ericsmom   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
All the six-fingered men were probably killed off by vengeful Spaniards.

YOMANK!!!

erics "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die." mom

Posts: 106 | From: Dumont, NJ | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
surfcitydogdad
Jingle Bell Hock

I have no idea what people are talking about, counting to umpteen hundred on their digits. I'm not an abacus; I can count to 20 on mine, and one more for the pencil, hence 21 - or 25 for the polydactyl males.

But one thing is for sure; that sixth finger would be slender, and good for digging deeper in the nostrils.

--------------------
- Outer Limits (2001)

Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I have no idea what people are talking about, counting to umpteen hundred on their digits.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_numeral_system

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
G.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G.   E-mail G.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have 4 kids. One was born with 12 toes. Another was born with 11. Polydactyly can happen randomly, for no good darn reason.

But in our case it was indicative of a fairly serious autosomal recessive genetic disorder. it is extremely rare. The wife and I know more about the disease than almost ALL doctors.

If you know of a child born with extra digits (hands or feet), had hypoechogenic kidneys in utero (looks white on ultrasound), gains weight even when they eat hardly anything, chronic constipation, short, walks funny, micro-penis (in males, of course), send me a PM.

No, I am not trying to sell you anything.

Again, this is RARE. Polydactyly happens often. The syndrom my kids have is rare.

Posts: 104 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Le Chevalier Blanc
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Le Chevalier Blanc         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Now, if man
Had been born with six fingers on each hand,
He'd also have twelve toes,
Or so the theory goes...

Well, with twelve digits, I mean fingers,
He probably would've invented two more digits
When he invented his number system.
Then, if he'd saved the zero for the end,
He could count and multiply by 12's,
Just as easily as you and I do by 10's.

Now, if man
Had been born with six fingers on each hand,
He's probably count: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, dek, el, do.
Dek and el being two entirely new signs meaning 10 and 11 - single digits.
And his 12, do, would've been written: one - zero.
Get it?
That'd be swell, to multiply by 12.

http://www.school-house-rock.com/12.html

--------------------
-Le Chevalier Blanc

"Chivalry is not dead - it's just paralyzed from the neck up..."

Posts: 9 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
queen of the bah-caramels
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for queen of the bah-caramels   E-mail queen of the bah-caramels   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by G.:
But in our case it was indicative of a fairly serious autosomal recessive genetic disorder. it is extremely rare. The wife and I know more about the disease than almost ALL doctors.

Sad but true. My Bestfriend had a daughter who had CP. Before she died BF and her DH knew far much more than her specalist docs did.

Major league{{{{HUGS}}}}

--------------------
Focus On The Family- An opinion group who think more about Gay Sex than gay people do- Rick Mercer

Posts: 590 | From: Rawdon, Quebec | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RealityChuck/Boston Charlie
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RealityChuck/Boston Charlie   Author's Homepage   E-mail RealityChuck/Boston Charlie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ladycrissdean:
As far as the question of Anne Boleyn having six fingers... here is a quote from the tudor history website. (http://tudorhistory.org/bolyen/)

quote:
Anne's Appearance

The legend of Anne Boleyn always includes a sixth finger and a large mole or goiter on her neck. However, one would have to wonder if a woman with these oddities (not to mention the numerous other moles and warts she was said to have) would be so captivating to the king. She may have had some small moles, as most people do, but they would be more like the attractive 'beauty marks'.

A quote from the Venetian Ambassador said she was 'not one of the handsomest women in the world...'. She was considered moderately pretty. But, one must consider what 'pretty' was in the 16th century. Anne was the opposite of the pale, blonde-haired, blue-eyed image of beauty. She had dark, olive-colored skin, thick dark brown hair and dark brown eyes which often appeared black. Those large dark eyes were often singled out in descriptions of Anne. She clearly used them, and the fascination they aroused, to her advantage whenever possible.

She was of average height, had small breasts and a long, elegant neck. The argument continues as to whether or not she really had an extra finger on one of her hands.

I know I have heard that she did have six fingers before. I think it is actually stated in the the movie Steele Magnolias as well. Not exactly conclusive proof, but there you go.
Allison Weir has indicated that Anne Boleyn had the remnant of a sixth finger fused to her pinky, with an individual nail, but no actual sixth finger.

The argument that she had an extra breast was rumored in her time, but it appears it was actually called an extra nipple, which, in turn, was a way a wart on the chest would sometimes be referred to.

David McCallum did have a Sixth Finger as documented in "The Outer Limits." [Wink]

Posts: 675 | From: Schenectady, NY | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Seraphina
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seraphina   E-mail Seraphina   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Personality:
OK, I've heard people tell me that humans used to have 6 fingers and that is the "dominant gene" in us today. Supposedly having 5-fingers was the minority until...this is where it gets different. The last time I heard this it was "All the 6-fingered humans were killed off during the crusades." The first time I heard it, it was "some ancient king decided that 5 fingers was beautiful and killed off everyone with 6 fingers ." I think this has urban legend written all over it but you never know...

I think I did read somewhere that 6th finger was considered a sign that the person is a witch/warlock, and good enough reason to be burned at stake.
Posts: 214 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
00-Saleen
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00-Saleen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Dragging up an old thread--

there are some awesome X-rays of polydactyls on Wikipedia--I hope they're real!!

also, try googling polydactyl cats. I had a Siamese mix when I was younger who had 4-5-6-6 (no declaws on either front paw, IIRC) and extended foot pads to match.

Posts: 239 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages