snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Medical » Fluoride (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fluoride
1958Fury
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, toothpaste usually does have a poison warning on the label. It also instructs you to supervise children when they use it.

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
magpie
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie   E-mail magpie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I never figured out why some people were so afraid of flouridated water. From the articles I've read they make it sound like a mind-control device implanted in the water by our government to make us all mindless slaves.

I have flouride drops I give my baby because our water isn't flouridated. Dr approved and perscribed.

Yeah, most things in large amounts will have a negative effect or kill you. But what child would be able to stomach eating a whole tube of toothpaste? That's really disgusting.

As for the lead vs. flouride thing, I would be tempted to say that's not true, but I really don't have anything to back that up.

Posts: 439 | From: Redondo Beach, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The message in the OP is worded very weirdly. 1/100 of an ounce of fluride might kill an infant, but since only 199 milligrams are in a tube, and there are 28,349 mg in an ounce, there is less than 1/100 of an ounce in an entire tube of toothpaste. There are, if I'm doing this math correctly, 7/1000 of an ounce. Please tell me if I did that wrong.

edited to add more math.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
eif
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eif     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
First, fluoride is not a substance by itself but rather a class of compounds. Its the same as calling table salt chloride when the same lable to apply to potassium chloride and thousands of other compounds.

Sulfuryl fluoride (pesticide)is not the same fluoride that we use in toothpaste (Stannous fluoride AKA tin fluoride)

Unless they are clear about WHICH compound they are talking about, ignore it.

--------------------
Where I come from we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it History.

Posts: 506 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aud
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aud   E-mail Aud   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Just yesterday I read something from the ADA (American Dental Society) about children in naturally fluoridated areas. They had no higher risk of any disease and a lot fewer cavities than children in unfloridated (either natural or added)areas. Mind control wasn't mentioned.

I'll look for the newsletter I read that it but for your reading enjoyment:
http://www.ada.org/public/topics/fluoride/news.asp

My niece who isn't even 3 months old just got two teeth and two more are on the way.

Posts: 1168 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Soldier:
A friend sent me this little "fact":

"Did you know that Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10-pound infant could be killed by 1/100 of an ounce and a 100-pound adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of fluoride. A 7-ounce tube of toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25-pound child."

I can't find any other information about this other than what's stated. What do you guys think? Seems a bit alarmist to me and that the circumstances required for it to have that affect are too out of the norm to ever happen accidently.

Fluoride is quite toxic, just like everything else, so long as you ingest/come in contact with a certain amount. Sodium fluoride, which is used in toothpastes, has an LD50 of about 54 mg/kg of body weight. But 100 mg of sodium fluoride is a lot, and I think a child would probably throw up before ingesting an entire 7 oz tube of toothpaste.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mr. Baggins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Baggins   E-mail Mr. Baggins   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Fluoride is part of the Communist conspiracy, don't you all know? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

--------------------
"The system would also let you send your picture and contact details to a rough trade gay contact mailing list saying you like to be surprised with power tools in a non-consensual role play scenario – but that doesn’t mean you SHOULD do it.!"

Posts: 298 | From: Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
geminilee
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geminilee   E-mail geminilee   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know what y'all are talking about. I had flouridated water my whole life, and trust me, there is no mind con...
MUST KILL....MUST KILL.....

--------------------
"Accompanied by the ghosts of dolphins, the ghost of a ship sailed on..." Terry Pratchett

Posts: 660 | From: Gainesville, FL | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 208 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnglRdr:
[QUOTE]Fluoride is quite toxic, just like everything else, so long as you ingest/come in contact with a certain amount.

Thank you! First rule of toxicology: the dose makes the poison.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnStorm:
quote:
[QUOTE]Fluoride is quite toxic, just like everything else, so long as you ingest/come in contact with a certain amount.

That's true. Even water can be toxic in large quantities. It's called drowning.

(edited for spelling)

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Finite Fourier Alchemy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finite Fourier Alchemy   E-mail Finite Fourier Alchemy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1958Fury:
quote:
Originally posted by DawnStorm:
quote:

The industry standard for "toxic" is defined by OSHA in 29 CFR 1910.1200, Appendix A, along with a host of other health and safety standards and definitions that are - or should be - the standard for anyone working in a chemical environment.

Sodium fluoride is "highly toxic" which makes it Very Bad if administered in concentrated doses.

Water is not a recognized physical health hazard, for the same reason that falling in a dirt hole is not a recognized physical health hazard. Neither danger is due to specific chemical or material properties of water or dirt.

Toxicity can certainly be considered a sliding scale, but there are things which are unarguably very toxic, and there are things which are unarguably nontoxic. Water, dirt, air, love, and peace, are not toxic.

--------------------
Thinking about New England / missing old Japan

Posts: 2603 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:Water, dirt, air, love, and peace, are not toxic. [/QB]
I have to disagree about love. It can be quite acidic.

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

Electrotiger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Electrotiger   E-mail Electrotiger   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It's also sometimes called hyperhydration.

--------------------
Mr. Sagan did not go too fars, If you just took the time to scan its,
You'd count billions and billions of stars, And billions and billions of planets.

Posts: 332 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Finite Fourier Alchemy
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finite Fourier Alchemy   E-mail Finite Fourier Alchemy   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:Water, dirt, air, love, and peace, are not toxic.

I have to disagree about love. It can be quite acidic. [/QB]
That's not normally the case. Love is like oxygen.

Perhaps yours was tainted love?

--------------------
Thinking about New England / missing old Japan

Posts: 2603 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm

Icon 06 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Electrotiger:
quote:

It's also sometimes called hyperhydration.
Last summer, a DC policeman died of that. Many of the people interviewed had never heard of that condition. [Frown]

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Finite Fourier Alchemy:Water, dirt, air, love, and peace, are not toxic.

I have to disagree about love. It can be quite acidic.

That's not normally the case. Love is like oxygen.

Perhaps yours was tainted love? [/QB]

Now I know what song's going to stuck in my head the rest of the day....

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

eif
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eif     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geminilee:
I don't know what y'all are talking about. I had flouridated water my whole life, and trust me, there is no mind con...
MUST KILL....MUST KILL.....

You had flour put in your water? Wasn't that a little thick? Could you just bake it into bread? Was it white or whole wheat?

Sorry, pet peeve of mine when people write flour- when they mean fluor-

--------------------
Where I come from we believe all sorts of things that aren't true. We call it History.

Posts: 506 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

quote:
Originally posted by eif:

That's a very specific pet peeve; it must not come into play much, unless you work in the field. My pet peeve is people who write rouge when they mean rogue. But that comes from playing D&D.

(edited for spelling - like pretty much all my posts.)

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

eif
Jingle Bell Hock

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by eif:

That's a very specific pet peeve; it must not come into play much, unless you work in the field. My pet peeve is people who write rouge when they mean rogue. But that comes from playing D&D.

(edited for spelling - like pretty much all my posts.)

Well I do have a PhD in Chemistry so part of it is from work. But I've seen handwritten signs in ToysRus for "FLOURESCENT" markers. Also a hardware store was selling "FLOURESCENT" light bulbs. The kicker is I'm a poor speller. I have dyslexia. But that mistake just jumps out at me.

BTW, my handle "Eif" was the name of my first D&D character - a half-elf magic user.

--------------------

Damian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damian   E-mail Damian   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have been drinking fluoridated water my whole life and it hasn't harm me any done!

(Actually, I'm 36 years old and have never had dental caries, so it can't be too bad.)

--------------------
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." - Tony Montana

Posts: 890 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Too much of a good thing on tap?

A panel of experts has recommended the Environmental Protection Agency lower the maximum safety limit of fluoride in water from its current 4 milligrams per liter. An estimated 200,000 people across the U.S. have drinking water that naturally contains this amount or higher. The National Research Council panel cited damage to children's teeth and a possible heightened risk of bone fractures in the elderly.

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-he-closer27mar27,1,3340227.story

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noysey
The Swordfish in the Stone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noysey   E-mail noysey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to offer a testimonial to the advantages of fluoride, if I may.

My ex-wife and I were both born and raised in the S.F. Bay Area and had good dental care as children. We both took reasonably good care of our teeth (could have been better) and ended up with fillings in most of our molars. Our water supply at that time did not have any fluoride, natural or added. I mention this because I feel that the tendency toward strength or weakness of teeth is inherited.

Our first child was born in 1964 when the water still did not contain fluoride and we used drops added to formula/food until EBMUD, the public water supply, added it, I'm not sure when. All three of our children got good dental care and probably did about the same as the wife and I did toward brushing.

The children easily have 1/3 or fewer the number of fillings as my wife and I do, now that they are adults. The only difference was fluorilde while their teeth were forming. The comparison is striking. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 161 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
On the other hand, I didn't drink fluoridated water until I was almost 11, and have no fillings at all.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Meaty Pop
Remembrances of Things Bass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meaty Pop   Author's Homepage   E-mail Meaty Pop   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Baggins:
Fluoride is part of the Communist conspiracy, don't you all know? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women ... But I do deny them my essence.

--------------------
Those who dance are thought mad by those who hear not the music

Don't drink and derive--know your limits

Posts: 543 | From: DC | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Class Bravo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Class Bravo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Back when I was in elementary school (late 80s-early 90s), every Friday we got a little cup of flouride and we had to swish it for a minute and then spit it out. Do they still do that, or is it now a forgotten art?
Posts: 918 | From: Southern CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Class Bravo:
Back when I was in elementary school (late 80s-early 90s), every Friday we got a little cup of flouride and we had to swish it for a minute and then spit it out. Do they still do that, or is it now a forgotten art?

Oh god, I hated "Swish". I can still taste it. It came one flavor: Green. It was nauseating.

One girl in my fifth grade class was made to stay after school because she hated Swish so much, she faked it one day and didn't actually put it in her mouth. It was a big scandal at the time to be so rebellious. [Cool]

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
00-Saleen
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00-Saleen     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
AAUUGGH, horrid memories--bleech, SWISH, you demon spawn!!

We have a well at home. I rarely, if ever drank city water in college, and don't drink tap water here. I had sealants on my molars when I was younger. I have had ONE cavity; now I have a lovely resin filling.

Posts: 239 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Many water sources, including wells, are naturally fluoridated.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Class Bravo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Class Bravo     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
Oh god, I hated "Swish". I can still taste it. It came one flavor: Green. It was nauseating.

One girl in my fifth grade class was made to stay after school because she hated Swish so much, she faked it one day and didn't actually put it in her mouth. It was a big scandal at the time to be so rebellious. [Cool]

Oh man, at my school it only came in the flavor of Red, but something tells me it tasted the same as the Green served at your school. That stuff used to gag me, and I was once rebellious for a few weeks as well. I pretended to put it in my mouth and then hid the cup in my desk for the remainder of the minute. Luckily I was never caught, and I'm hoping the statute of limitations has since expired.
Posts: 918 | From: Southern CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Jason Threadslayer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Threadslayer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Many water sources, including wells, are naturally fluoridated.

And some are naturally slightly radioactive.

--------------------
All posts foretold by Nostradamus.

Turing test failures: 6

Posts: 5481 | From: Decatur, GA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
More Fluoridated Water Needed, Officials Say

Los Angeles County health officials Monday called for additional fluoride in water throughout the county and state, in response to a new study that identified oral disease as the No. 1 health problem among California's elementary-school children.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/news/2523.html

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
abigsmurf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abigsmurf   E-mail abigsmurf   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought obesity was no.1?

Incidently there was an article in our local paper which said there was a 45% percent increase in fluoride related illnesses in areas with floridated water, mostly florosis but some much worse conditions. The local council are trying to get flouride removed from our local water supplies.

Posts: 824 | From: England | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Gadfly
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Gadfly   E-mail Gadfly   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by noysey:
I would like to offer a testimonial to the advantages of fluoride, if I may.

My ex-wife and I were both born and raised in the S.F. Bay Area and had good dental care as children. We both took reasonably good care of our teeth (could have been better) and ended up with fillings in most of our molars. Our water supply at that time did not have any fluoride, natural or added. I mention this because I feel that the tendency toward strength or weakness of teeth is inherited.

Our first child was born in 1964 when the water still did not contain fluoride and we used drops added to formula/food until EBMUD, the public water supply, added it, I'm not sure when. All three of our children got good dental care and probably did about the same as the wife and I did toward brushing.

The children easily have 1/3 or fewer the number of fillings as my wife and I do, now that they are adults. The only difference was fluorilde while their teeth were forming. The comparison is striking. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Gee . . . may I inquire as to your profession? I'm gonna go out on a limb here: er, DENTIST? work for the ADA?, dental equipment rep?

Your--anecdotal--testimony is right out of the ADA playbook. I should know, I (as part of a local grassroots effort in our town) gave the local dentists a kick in the nuts when we solidly defeated their attempt (for the 3rd time) to fluoridate our town.

[BTW, the dentists would always run and hide whenever a public forum or debate was suggested (also right out of the ADA playbook). It's funny, once you've fought the fight, how obvious their tactics are -- which they duplicate in every venue.]

Fluoride is a poison. Yes, it IS between arsenic and lead in toxicity. LOOK IT UP. I did.

Fluoride may not be "toxic" in minute quanities, but it is a CUMULATIVE poison -- it just loves cartilagenous tissue and bone. The damage is done over many years of exposure. Dentists know nothing about toxicology, they only parrot what they've been taught and woe to any dentist who deviates from the party line -- can you say yanked license?? The ADA makes a bundle off of fluoride products -- can you say conflict of interest?

It's, at the very least, ignorant for MDs and DDSs to prescribe fluoride drops or tablets for kids. First of all, it's specifically contraindicated for children under 6 months. Further investigation would reveal that most people--kids included--get MORE than the recommended amount of fluoride in their daily beverage and food intake. Did you know that such items as tea, milk, grape juice, colas, potatoes, grapes, hamburgers -- the list goes on and on -- generally provide in EXCESS of the safe daily level of fluoride. Betch ya never heard that little gem from your friendly local dentist. Fluoride drops? Get REAL!

Oh, and here's some anecdotal information for you: I was born and raised in fluoridated Chicago and I've got at least SIXTEEN mercury-silver fillings in my mouth.

Do some research and you'll find that most fully fluoridated communities still have kids with rotten teeth, it's just that the local dentists don't cry about it there. And how `bout those dumb Europeans? They have pretty good teeth, but only about 2% fluoridation. Connect the dots and open your minds. Get over your paradigm paralysis.

All those who snigger and make comments about "communist conspiracies", "mind control" and such are stooping to facile disinformation/propaganda tactics -- hardly worthy of the "superior" minds that frequent snopes.com, n'est-ce pas?
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
“Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.” -- unknown

Posts: 4 | From: Flagstaff, Arizona | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Hero_Mike
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hero_Mike         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I grew up with flouridated water and *never* had a single cavity - 35 years and counting. Both of my parents have extensive dental work, and did not come to north america until they were in their early 20's.

I also hated "medicinal" flavouring (cough syrup used to make me throw up), so when the "swish" came around in 8th grade (1983/84) I asked my parents not to sign the parental release form, because I didn't really want to throw up in front of my whole class every month. I was the only one who did not have the permission form signed, and thus, the only one who was excused from it. My classmates thought this highly unfair, but the simple truth was that I was not *allowed* to have it. That seemed like the longest minute of their lives, and even from a distance, it smelled horrible. Granted, our teacher was a good sport about this and joined in the voluntary torture, she didn't seem to enjoy it very much either.

--------------------
"The fate of *billions* depends on you! Hahahahaha....sorry." Lord Raiden - Mortal Kombat

Posts: 1587 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noysey
The Swordfish in the Stone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noysey   E-mail noysey   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Gadfly:
I am a retired machinist, just as my profile says. My post may sound like the garbage you seem to feel dentists put out, but it is the truth as I have experienced it. I read the information about fluoride, acted upon it, and it has given the results I described in the post. I surely had no motives or qualifications other than to contribute my personal story to this thread.

Posts: 161 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages