snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Disney » Walt Disney a Satanist? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Walt Disney a Satanist?
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 27 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Ok, you lost me on this one...what the fudge does Robin Hood (Or Disney, for that matter) have to do with Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles?!
I think the writer meant, "Robin Hood has diabolical messages, [and I've also heard] bad things about Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles."

Of course, what Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles have to do with Disney is still a mystery.

- snopes

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Republican
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Republican   E-mail Republican   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Disney currently owns the "Power Rangers". Originaly it was owned by Fox, but then Fox sold the rights to ABC, which is a subsiderary of Disney. I remember seeing Power Ranger action figures the last time that I visited "the Disney store". Some people believe that the different power ranger series are pagan, besides being violent, and do not allow there kids to watch it. On a similar note "Captain Planet" has as a charector the Roman earth goddess Gaia. But of course that series is owned by Ted Turner, not Disney.

--------------------
I'm a rumour weed.

Posts: 60 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 27 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Probably Power Rangers were OK until bought by Disney, who inserted Satanic messages.

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Republican
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Republican   E-mail Republican   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tootsie Plunkette:
Probably Power Rangers were OK until bought by Disney, who inserted Satanic messages.

Are you being sarcastic?

--------------------
I'm a rumour weed.

Posts: 60 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tootsie Plunkette
Buy a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Tootsie Plunkette   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Me??? Sarcastic?????

(yes) [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
--Tootsie

Posts: 5017 | From: Greater Seattle | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Republican
I Saw Three Shipments

I thought so, but the way that some conspiracy kooks are I just wanted to be sure. [Smile]

--------------------
I'm a rumour weed.

snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 219 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: I just heard a rumor today that Walt Disney was a warlock. I have
researched this myself and haven't come up with anything but I was
wondering if you could find out if this is truely fact or fiction.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush
O Come Let Us Adore Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mickey is a Hanukkah Bush   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
...If he's a warlock, then I'm a pCm...

--------------------
My mom, about my nervousness with Jeopardy!: "Don't worry about it. Just get drunk and you'll do fine."
Blog Just call me Mickey 2

Posts: 3295 | From: Radford, VA/Herndon, VA/Orlando, FL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The private club in Disneyland that Walt specifically designed is Club 33. If you divide 33 by 666, you get .0495 and change. Therefore, Walt was only .0495 parts Satanist, which makes him pretty clean as we ordinary sinners go.

Brad "Macheath and I saw the door of Club 33, but they didn't let us in" from Georgia

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, THIS explains it!!
quote:
Walt Disney - World famous cartoonist, Walt was a DeMolay (a member of a fraternal organization for young men sponsored by Freemasonry). He did not, however, join the Masonic organization. Rumors circulate continuously indicating that he was a Mason and some of them have proven quite tantalizing including those relating to his brother and the many Masons he hired as cartoonists. No one, however, has been able to produce the name of a lodge to which Walt might have belonged and surely if he were a member, that information would have come to notice long before these many years after his death. Despite a burning desire on the part of some to list him as a member of the Craft, there is simply no provable evidence that he was.
This is cut and pasted from a VERY informative page on people who have been alleged to have been Freemasons - but aren't.

Particularly cool site! I now have it bookmarked...

BUT, back to the OP: Since WD was in DeMolay, obviously "we" got to him early and sent his soul to Satan... and that colored his entire body of work.

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Alex Buchet
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alex Buchet   E-mail Alex Buchet       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
DeMolay? As in Jacques De Molay?
So now Walt's a Templar and Illuminatus!

Posts: 202 | From: Paris, France | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages