snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » Business » Razors: Men's vs. women's (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Razors: Men's vs. women's
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Are ladies shaving razors less tough and durable than men's razors?
Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unusual Elfin Lights
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unusual Elfin Lights   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unusual Elfin Lights   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
From my experience, they are exactly the same, but pink. [Smile]
Posts: 2064 | From: New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In my experience, yes.

I normally shave with a Gilette Mach 3. Basic razor, shaves my Brillo pad of a face easily. Normally, I get three or four shaves out of one before I toss it.

The few times I've bought women's versions (usually a little cheaper), they have either been dull, or dulled quickly. The last time I made that mistake, it took me four of them before I found a sharp one.

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ryda Wong, EBfCo.
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   E-mail Ryda Wong, EBfCo.   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The sure do seem to be. I always use men's razors, especially when I do a full shave. Women's just don't stand up to the tougher hairs.

--------------------
So many spankings! It feels so good! But at the same time, I don't care about meeting your family! - I'mNotDedalus:

Posts: 3216 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by UEL:
From my experience, they are exactly the same, but pink. [Smile]

This has been my experience as well. To make life easier the Boyfriend and I both use the Mach 3 razor heads because he doesn't want to use a pink razor. My handle is a Venus handle though, which is fatter and harder to drop in the shower. The Venus razor heads had a slightly different configuration with the lubricating strips, but I can't tell the difference in the shave.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mags
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mags     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Women's electric shavers tend to be crap, as well. When I got my first one several years ago, it was pretty decent, but I had to go through 3 different ones that looked good on the surface but were pretty poorly designed and made, once I decided to get a new one. There isn't any high-end one for women even available. The most expensive one wasn't much better than the really cheap ones, though.

I finally bought a men's shaver that has more or less the shape of my first shaver that I liked. Its performance far surpasses the women's one I had thought was good. It was more expensive, but far cheaper than the combined prices of the ones I bought that sucked.

BTW, I use the Venus razor, the one with disposable heads, not the fully disposable one. It seems to keep a good edge, and the shape is really convenient. So not ALL razors marketed toward women are crap, but I have run into a lot of them before I got the Venus.

Posts: 550 | From: Springboro, OH | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll admit I never really looked into it, but I always thought that the difference between men's and women's razors was the angle of the handle.

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mnotr2
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnotr2   E-mail mnotr2   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've used my wife's razor (Venus) on occasion when I was out of blades, and didn't notice much difference except I somehow just felt prettier all day.

Mnot - and had a swish in my step - r2

--------------------
Infinite goodness is creating a being you know, in advance, is going to complain.
Captain Billy Cutshaw

Posts: 582 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've always wondered why there are no concave or convex razors for shaving curved areas like knees, armpits, etc. Usually I can never fully shave my pits or kneecaps because I can't get the razor to fit around there. (Fortunately I'm blonde so no one can tell.)

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Echinodermata Q. Taft

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Echinodermata Q. Taft   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This has been something I've found puzzling for years -- as someone who shaves both the face and (sometimes) the legs and other parts of the body, I find that men's razors are generally superior for both tasks. They seem to shave smoother, and most particularly, women's razors easily get clogged with the little hairs which are difficult to remove, whereas on men's razors they easily rinse out.

One would think women's razors would be specially designed for legs and better for that purpose, and men's better for faces. One would accept that they were essentially the same, save that (as noted) the women's ones come in pink, teal, and lavender while men's are silver and black. But that women's razors are actually worse than men's at shaving legs is, to me, just stupid -- but so far, it's been true for every variety I've tried.

(Perhaps it's not true for women with much lighter, finer hair than I have on my legs -- but some women have pretty coarse hair too.)

--------------------
http://eqtaft.blogspot.com

Hope for the future! http://www.runobama.com

Posts: 3218 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
bab5nutz
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bab5nutz   E-mail bab5nutz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
women's razors easily get clogged with the little hairs which are difficult to remove, whereas on men's razors they easily rinse out
I use an old toothbrush to get the hairs out, while holding the razor under running water.
Posts: 101 | From: Christchurch, New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WildaBeast

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildaBeast   E-mail WildaBeast   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cervus:
I've always wondered why there are no concave or convex razors for shaving curved areas like knees, armpits, etc. Usually I can never fully shave my pits or kneecaps because I can't get the razor to fit around there. (Fortunately I'm blonde so no one can tell.)

For a while Schick made a a razor that would bend and flex sort of like that. I used the men's version just because I had a free sample. It seems like they made a wonen's version, too.

--------------------
"Unseasonable is an odd word to begin with. It sounds like it's describing something that it's impossible to sprinkle pepper on." -- Nonny

Posts: 5483 | From: Just south of Folsom Prison, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snopes
Return! Return! Return!

Icon 606 posted      Profile for snopes   Author's Homepage   E-mail snopes       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Comment: Is it true that men using a women's razors or women shaving their
legs with men's razors will ruin the razors? I asked if I could borrow my
friend's razor after I crashed on his couch, and he threw a fit.

Posts: 36029 | From: Admin | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
diehard
Deck the Malls

Icon 15 posted      Profile for diehard     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I hate to say it Snopes but I used to sneek and use my dad's razor when I was young and yes (even if I left it just as he did) he knew. He would get all nicked and cut up so it does make a difference. [Wink] [Wink] I had been shaving my legs.

--------------------
Daddy "You are my "Special Angel" 1942-1999"

Posts: 440 | From: Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Esprise Me
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Esprise Me     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, if one of you has a blood-borne illness and you both nick yourselves, that could be problematic. I've heard things about razors becoming "accustomed" to a particular person's shape, from such reliable sources as 'Teen magazine, but I don't see how it's possible.

--------------------
"If God wrote it, the grammar must be infallible. Perhaps it is we who are mistaken." -MapleLeaf

Posts: 977 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Latiam
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Latiam   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
When I was in high school, I still remember my friends and I all buying Sensor razors and being delighted. None of us ever cut ourselves again (well, I wouldn't say NEVER, but you get the idea). Before that, I did cut myself quite a few times, but since I switched over I haven't. Back then there were no Sensor for women, no Venus, etc. We had things like Gillette Daisy, the disposable razors. They were awful. I don't know if there even WAS a non disposable for women.
I still use the sensor. I have about 5 handles (men's,women's version 1, women's version's 2, women's Excel, and sparkly) that I've picked up in packs and such. I tried the Mach 3 because I got a free one but how close do you have to get? They're my legs and armpits. Even at cost (my sister works in a drugstore) it's a waste of $.

--------------------
Good morning Starshine! The Earth says hello.

Posts: 119 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Deansinger
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deansinger   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've used both my Mach 3 and my wife's Venus on my face, and find little or no difference in performance between the two. There are slight design differences, but not so much that I notice any real change in my shave. On a slight hijack, though, has anyone nboticed that you need to take out a second mortgage to buy new blades for the darn things? Yesterday I spent 16 bucks on replacement blades.

--------------------
It doesn't matter if you're wrong.. Be Wrong Loud!

Posts: 398 | From: Fallon, NV | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ariadne
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ariadne   E-mail Ariadne   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diehard:
I hate to say it Snopes but I used to sneek and use my dad's razor when I was young and yes (even if I left it just as he did) he knew. He would get all nicked and cut up so it does make a difference. [Wink] [Wink] I had been shaving my legs.

My sister and I also used to "borrow" my dad's razors to shave. My mom finally had to explain to us that my dad didn't really appreciate shaving his face with something that had been in someone's armpits.
[lol] Sorry Dad!

I, too, use a men's razor (Mach III, and sometimes disposables of various types when I feel too cheap to buy the replacement heads). In college, a friend and I had a theory that not only do most things made for men last longer and work better, they are often less expensive as well. I often buy men's pants because I find them on sale for less than women's and they do seem to hold up longer and with fewer wrinkles. Plus, it is so easy to find the correct size--I just grab them off the rack rather than having to try them on. In women's/misses', you never really know what a size 6 will be.

Edited for grammar and to replace something I accidentally deleted.

--------------------
saxea ut effigies bacchantis prospicit eheu | prospicit et magnis curarum fluctuat undis
-Catullus

Posts: 435 | From: Iowa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Using a razor on your legs will ruin it just like shaving your face 5 times will ruin it. It just happens to occur in one day with legs instead of over a week.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Oh my gosh, my dad used to get so mad about that, and even now my husband swears it dulls his blade, but I don't get it. My hair is a heck of a lot finer and softer than scrapey man hair, but it somehow does more damage? Why then can i use my razor 20 times before I see a difference, but my husband can only use his 3?

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lil Orphan Annie
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Orphan Annie     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
In my experience, it seems that men's razors tend to be more durable then women's. My husband can shave with one razor for a week while I struggle to use mine more then once. I opened a brand new razor just the other day and boy let me tell you, it was the dullest razor I had ever used. I had to get a second one and again.. the same thing. It did a lousy job.

If I could get away with it, I would borrow my husband's to use, but he'd probably notice.

[Wink]

Posts: 1 | From: Iowa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnglsWeHvHrdOnHiRdr     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Deansinger:
On a slight hijack, though, has anyone nboticed that you need to take out a second mortgage to buy new blades for the darn things? Yesterday I spent 16 bucks on replacement blades.

~$2/blade for the Venus, and that was at Costco, where you buy a clamshell of three dozen.

I am looking into laser hair removal, which, ammortized, will cost me about the same as a year's worth of replacement blades.

--------------------
"When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."--George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 19266 | From: Nashville, TN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Logoboros
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Logoboros   E-mail Logoboros   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My experience has been that you have to break in a razor -- the first two or three shaves with a new blade are often terrible, but it actually improves after that.

I have no scientific explanation to back up this phenomenon, but I've had friends agree it's true.

--Logoboros

--------------------
"If Men were Wise, the Most arbitrary Princes could not hurt them. If they are not wise, the Freest Government is compelld to be a Tyranny."

--William Blake

Posts: 1025 | From: Memphis, TN & Columbia, MO | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Luckhunter
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luckhunter   E-mail Luckhunter   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
message removed by poster

--------------------
Not really a newbie, I just look like one.

Posts: 56 | From: Central Florida | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NeeCD
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NeeCD   E-mail NeeCD       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Funny, I seem to have had an opposite experience from most of you.

I only use the Gillette Daisy razor, with no soap or shaving cream, just running water. Shaves well, lasts for at least a month (I shave at least every other day) and, since I usually buy the large packages, are pretty cheap. My ex-boyfriend preferred to use them, also. Because he would clog them up with beard hairs, I always made him get his own, though. Every time I've tried a different brand of razor, I get razor burn unless I use shaving cream.

Something I noticed recently was that Secret Platinum deodorant (the kind with Olay conditioners) would clog up my razor and make it useless, even when the razor was brand new. (Yes, I washed my underarms before I shaved, I can't explain it.) I knew it wasn't the razor itself, because I experimented to figure out the cause. When I went back to my usual deodorant, I quit having the problem.

--------------------
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
What does "Bookachow", "YOMANK!" and other lingo mean?

Posts: 1720 | From: Stafford Hamlet, OR | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Louise
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Louise   Author's Homepage   E-mail Louise   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
*Hijack*
Do any of you ladies find that the battery-powered Venus works better than the hand powered kind? I just but the battery-powered one, but I haven't opened it yet, so I'd like your opinion on it.
*end hijack*
I actually got a women's razor free in the mail that was blue, so that shows that not every razor for women is pink.

--------------------
"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Posts: 173 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
sleeping_dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping_dragon     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NeeCD:
Something I noticed recently was that Secret Platinum deodorant (the kind with Olay conditioners) would clog up my razor and make it useless, even when the razor was brand new. (Yes, I washed my underarms before I shaved, I can't explain it.)

I've had that problem with a couple of different deodorants too. The kind I use now is Lady Speedstick with a scent renewal thing and "no white residue!" The damn stuff just doesn't seem to wash off very easily though. I use body wash on one of those puffball things and then scrubby gloves with St Ives apricot scrub. If I use just bodywash, then run my fingertips in my pits, there's this film sort of thing. Very odd.

As for the razor thing, right now I use a Venus, but most of the time I've used a man's razor just because they're cheaper. My husband just got one of the Gilette 5 blade razors. . .he absolutely loves it and won't let me use it at all, which is fair enough considering they're not out in NZ yet and we had to get it sent from the States. He has generously offered to let me have his 4-blader though, lol.

--------------------
He who angers you controls you.

Posts: 33 | From: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Methos Divino
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Methos Divino   Author's Homepage   E-mail Methos Divino   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Schick Quattro FTW.

--------------------
"But, what does it do?"
"It doesn't DO anything, that's the beauty of it."

Posts: 70 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Echinodermata Q. Taft

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Echinodermata Q. Taft   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course, there's always this product:

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/index.html

(Verrrrry slightly NFBSK -- with bleeps.)

--------------------
http://eqtaft.blogspot.com

Hope for the future! http://www.runobama.com

Posts: 3218 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pob14
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pob14     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
pokes head in

listens for a few minutes

realizes he has probably been making a mistake for the last 20 years or so by using his blades for 6-8 weeks before replacing them

touches the large slice on his left cheek made by his currently month-old blade

hopes nobody has noticed him in the room

leaves

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 576 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lil Orphan Annie:

If I could get away with it, I would borrow my husband's to use, but he'd probably notice.

[Wink]

My wife, out of desperation used my razor once (with a fresh blade). Then she went out and bought one of a different color and now she uses that.

AFAIK, it is not a law that you cannot use a man's razor on your legs (or other areas). I would reccoment some thought into the size and flexibilty of the blade, though. I beleive there is one that is quite flexible.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DawnStorm

Icon 500 posted      Profile for DawnStorm   E-mail DawnStorm   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lil Orphan Annie:
In my experience, it seems that men's razors tend to be more durable then women's. [Wink]

Probably because men shave daily whereas most women probably do not.

--------------------
Leashes?! We don't need no stinking leashes!!

Posts: 4771 | From: The Berkeley of the East Coast: Montgomery County MD | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Elwood
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elwood   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It might be more perception than reality, but it seems to me the angle of the venus helps shave a couple of places on my face and neck where the contour seems to prohibit as clean a shave from a Mach 3 or Norelco electric. I definitely grab Mooommmmeee's razor to "touch up" a couple of areas from time to time. She knows. She's okay with it.

--------------------
"If I didn't see it and didn't know it was a real news report, I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how nutty can you get?"-Pat Robertson Oct 26, 2006.

Posts: 2936 | From: Mean Streets of West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little Pink Pill:
quote:

Oh my gosh, my dad used to get so mad about that, and even now my husband swears it dulls his blade, but I don't get it. My hair is a heck of a lot finer and softer than scrapey man hair, but it somehow does more damage? Why then can i use my razor 20 times before I see a difference, but my husband can only use his 3?
Shaving the entirety of both of your legs dulls the razor a lot more than shaving his face. A dull razor causes razorburn, which is pretty uncomfortable on one's face I'd imagine.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Covel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Covel     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have used both mens and womens razors and I really think it depends on the brand. Some womens brands (like Daisy) are just terrible for me. Venus, however, works great with Venus blades or Mach 3.

Now if I think about it, really it makes sense that womens razors would seem to go dull faster- due to a larger area being covered on each shave (the area of skin on the legs is much larger than that covered by the average male when shaving). Would be interesting to have someone try a Mach 3 til it went dull and a Venus til it went dull and see how long each lasted.

On a side note: There is a Neutrogena face wash I used to use, it was designed for women. Pretty white and blue packing etc... There was also one for men with a dark grey packaging. I compared the two of them to find that the only difference was that the mans product had Salicylic Acid 1.5% versus a smaller amount, .5% or 1% i think it was, in the womens brand. The womens brand was almost $2 more. Just an observation...

--------------------
In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus caritas

Posts: 10 | From: Elizabeth City, NC | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages