snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Chuck Negron's Penis Exploded?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chuck Negron's Penis Exploded?
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 106 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Had anyone heard Chuck Negron's (lead singer from Three Dog Night) claim that his penis literally exploded when he had too much sex? I heard about this from I Love the '70s Volume II, and he wrote about it in his autobiography, Three Dog Nightmare.

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
SanguinePenguin
Ika and Tina Tuna

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SanguinePenguin   E-mail SanguinePenguin   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Can't vouch for his penis, but he looked fine a few years back when I played a concert with him. BTW, I am on the DVD that they released...ever see it?
Posts: 119 | From: Nashville | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
STF
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
He was on 790 the Zone in Atlanta years ago and I'm pretty positive he made the same claim. He said that he noticed it was getting bigger and he figured it was because he was "working it out" as it were. Then it split open due to the infection or whatever was causing the swelling. I know, although I have no cite for this, that he did recount that story on the air. He was being interviewed by Nick Cellini and Chris Dimino on a show called The Bottom Line. 790 is a sports talk/guy talk station.

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tomcat
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomcat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Tomcat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I recall an interview with him where he was talking about his cocaine abuse days, and how he could "do it" for hours. As I remember though, he said that it more-or-less bent and broke.

Ouch!

--------------------
www.audiowaveprod.com

You can go 'round the world,
You can go 'round the block.
But all I want to hear,
Is some '55 rock...

*Cub Koda

Posts: 170 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
STF
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for STF   Author's Homepage   E-mail STF   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Oddly enough I saw him perform with Blood, Sweat and Tears Saturday night. He was pretty damn good actually.

--------------------
STF on MySpace

Posts: 5186 | From: Coweta County, GA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
gift-wrapped smittykins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gift-wrapped smittykins     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a copy of Three Dog Nightmare(as we speak, actually!), and he recounts the story on pp.163-65.

smitty"Mama told me not to come, and my dick blew up"kins

--------------------
"We're all entitled to a few eccentricities, provided they don't harm anyone, break the law, or cause a public nuisance"--James Qwilleran, The Cat Who Dropped A Bombshell(Lillian Jackson Braun)
Member AAMAH

Posts: 352 | From: Seneca Falls, NY | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages