snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Penis Silicon Injections (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Penis Silicon Injections
MaleOrderBride
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 86 posted      Profile for MaleOrderBride   E-mail MaleOrderBride   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This is 100% real...and 100% not office-safe at all...

http://www.extremecock.org/index.php?showtopic=162

This isnt photo-shopped...everyone knows of of silicon implants for women's breasts...well, it now seems that guys are getting silicon injections for their penises...this is full-on stuff?!? [Eek!]

What do you all think the implications of this procedure becoming mainstream are?!?

Posts: 35 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Are guys really THAT insecure about their penis? In my (granted, limited) sexual experience, there's not a heck of a lot of sensation in the vagina more than an inch or two in more than just sensing pressure. (All the yummy tingly sensations are closer to the vaginal opening.) And besides... a female orgasm is pretty much dictated by the clitoris... and even the biggest dick in the world isn't likely to rub that just right.

Purple-it ain't the size of the wave, it's the motion of the ocean-Iguana

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
pob14
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pob14     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay . . . no . . . just . . . no . . . no to anything with "penis" and "injection" in the same sentence . . . . no . . . .

quote:
Originally posted by MaleOrderBride:
What do you all think the implications of this procedure becoming mainstream are?!?

Making tailors rich?
More, uh, legroom on airplanes?
God just finally giving up and deciding to end the world, already?
[fish]

--------------------
Patrick

Posts: 576 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Iguana   Author's Homepage   E-mail Purple Iguana   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
And after following your link, I can't even imagine getting turned on by anything that huge. Are you sure this is silicon injections? Is he getting them in his testicles as well?? This looks like a bizarre case of elephantitis... and speaking of... with a willy that big, he might wanna stick with livestock! I can't imagine any woman wanting to get anywhere near that.

--------------------
They just don't make crazed, beserk robots like they used to. --Sheen Estevez, Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius

If I manage to post something swipe-worthy that you would like to make your sig, you may do so with my blessing.

Posts: 2486 | From: East Stroudsburg, PA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
curtta

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curtta     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Iguana:

Thats just what women tell men to make them feel better.
Posts: 19 | From: Whiteman AFB, MO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

quote:
Originally posted by curtta:
quote:

Golly, you're cynical, aren't you? [Roll Eyes]

(ETA: Checked your profile... you are WAY too young to be THAT cynical)

--------------------

Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curtta:
quote:

How do you know? Have you ever been a woman? I didn't look at the photo after reading the comments here, but I can tell you from experience that statement is true. My first husband was better endowed than my best husband, the one I have now. My first husband didn't care how I felt about anything, much less sex, but my best husband does, and it makes a helluva lot of difference. So, there!

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

Grazie Signora! Glad to know I'm not the only one willing to say it! [Wink]

--------------------

Brad from Georgia
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad from Georgia   Author's Homepage   E-mail Brad from Georgia   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
You mean that a guy can endure a little prick to get a bigger...uh, ego?

--------------------
"No hard feelin's and HOPpy New Year!"--Walt Kelly
Hear what you're missing: ARTC podcasts! http://artcpodcast.org/

Posts: 7581 | From: Gainesville, Georgia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phaedra
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phaedra   E-mail Phaedra   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Well I looked and I think it's grotesque and possibly disfunctional. This man is obsessed with disfiguring his genitals and would appear to be compromising his health in the process. I'm doubtful that this practice is about attracting a sexual partner. He sounds far too self focussed to be interested in real intimacy.

This is a quote from his post on the site.

"I've had nearly 4 pounds of silicone pumped into my cock and balls; over 2 pounds pumped into my ass. Silicone totals: 650ml in the dick, 2000ml in the balls, 1000ml in the ass, and 16ml in the lips. Circumference of my dick: 11.5", Circumference of my balls: 18". ".

I'll bet he has an unusual gait!

Posts: 589 | From: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
UrbanReindeer
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UrbanReindeer     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ditto what Signora said.

--------------------
"He feeds the sparrows of the field, but He doesn't sit there and cram worms into their mouths." -- Mouse

Posts: 396 | From: Pasadena, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, on the topic of whether size matters or not, I never really thought it did, more the skill on the part of the guy that makes the difference (especially if he's smaller. That said, I cannot think of any instance where the silicone guy's size would be a good thing. When the girth is larger than the length, such as this guy appears...it looks more like a malformed pair of breats in his crotch than anything else.

It's just beyond me why someone would choose to do that to themselves.

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Silkenreindeer
Wassaleing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silkenreindeer   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ditto what everyone said. The best feeling bits are right near the entrance. It really is about how it's used. A huge cock will not guarantee an orgasm.

It's not the tool, it's the craftsman.

Posts: 494 | From: Epping, Essex, UK | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Little_Duck:
OK, on the topic of whether size matters or not, I never really thought it did, more the skill on the part of the guy that makes the difference (especially if he's smaller...)

Aren't you contradicting yourself there?
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Tarquin Farquart
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarquin Farquart   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I was under the impression that any enlargement procedures only increases the length "on the slack", as it were, meaning that it isn't about sexual prowess at all but showing off.

ETA: I'm not sure what procedures this guy has undertaken. I'm not clicking on that link at work, I'll have a look when I get home.

--------------------
I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from "Now We Are Six" through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So there!

Posts: 802 | From: London, UK | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
LittleDuck
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleDuck   E-mail LittleDuck   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
quote:
Originally posted by Little_Duck:
OK, on the topic of whether size matters or not, I never really thought it did, more the skill on the part of the guy that makes the difference (especially if he's smaller...)

Aren't you contradicting yourself there?
I don't see how. I said that skill is more important than size. I still maintain that. TMMI alert
Having in the past dated two guys who I would consider smaller than average there is only one I would consider sleeping with again because he knew how to use what he had. Meanwhile, there have been what I would consider "larger" guys who seemed to feel that size was enough and ignored everything else but getting to the finish line. Skill, not size.

Maybe I just didn't state myself as well as I could have.

--------------------
"Silly customer, you cannot hurt a Twinkie." -Apu (The Simpsons)

Posts: 2026 | From: 10 miles South of Boston | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bach_girl
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bach_girl   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I have dated 2 guys in the past that were so small that they could have done gymnastics and it still would have sucked.

Size doesn't matter when you look at the whole picture- anymore than sex does. It depends on how much it matters to the individual.

To me, bad sex, for whatever reason, wouldn't work. I like sex, especially good sex, and it is important to me.

ETA: I think it depends on what kind of sex you like too. if you are more about clitoral stimulation- size wouldn't matter. If you like the deep penetration and the feeling of the thickness, then size really does matter.

--------------------
"My Very Educated Mother Just Said Uh-oh! No...Pluto..."~ Steven Colbert

Posts: 3256 | From: Somewhere in Ohio | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Little_Duck said:
I don't see how.

By saying "especially if he's smaller" you're implying that men with smaller penises need to use more skill than men with larger penises. To me that's saying that size does matter to you. Your first statement was that you "never really thought it did". Hence the contradiction. (Unless you meant that you'd changed your mind based on your experience and now think that size does matter somewhat.)

That's what I meant.

Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It looks inflatable.

--------------------
I believe I'm growing skeptical of cynicism.
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Even aside from the fact that I wouldn't let something half that size anywhere near any orifice I have, I've heard that silicone implants in the breasts can reduce feeling. So is this guy possibly just getting an enormous flaccid member? Or is it the cutting and baggy that lessen sensitivity in the breasts? If so, I guess injections wouldn't be quite the same. Regardless, that is one nasty hoo-hoo-dilly.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 301 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
But I've got the notion that the motion of your ocean means small craft advisory. (10 pts for reference)

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Shamrock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shamrock   E-mail Shamrock   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I would have to say that this idiot has made it impossible for himself to ever have sex with other human being again! And I doubt that even masturbation is possible.

Sad, sad case here.

--------------------
Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most.

Posts: 891 | From: New England | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phaedra
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phaedra   E-mail Phaedra   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought it was a sad case too. I was curious enough to read some of the posts on the site and indeed it would seem that intercourse is not possible in the extreme cases. One poster says he is waiting until he and his wife have completed their family before he has the extreme version done.

The man featured in the OP can't even pee without going through some sort of contortions. I don't know what the long term effects of this procedure are but I imagine he is heading for a world of woe.

Posts: 589 | From: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lil' Molly
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil' Molly   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I'm going to have nightmares from that. I finally found a body modification I find less attractive than beach ball boobs.

I just can't imagine the thought process that goes on in making a decision such as that. It's not even functional anymore. I wouldn't even call it a penis anymore... It sure doesn't look like one.

And what the hell is he gonna do with that thing when he's 80??

--------------------
... and now back to your regularly scheduled lurking.

I have 15 points and owe 1 keyboard!

Posts: 394 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1958Fury   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It's a nice conversation piece, though. Something he can whip out at parties to keep the dialogue going.

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

Posts: 917 | From: Nashville TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
skippytoe
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippytoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
The doctor who did this should be choked to death on his handiwork.This seems like a guy with a pathological fixation on his privates,and enabling him to mutilate himself strikes me as unethical.I can't imagine this doesn't pose serious health risks.Not for nothin',I feel sorry for this guy.And his partner.

--------------------
In the wheelchair people tower above me
Why doesn't God love me?
-M.C. Evil Jesus

Posts: 158 | From: Queens, NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
skippytoe
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippytoe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Penis waffles

--------------------
In the wheelchair people tower above me
Why doesn't God love me?
-M.C. Evil Jesus

Posts: 158 | From: Queens, NY | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
radiocerk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for radiocerk   E-mail radiocerk   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
And here I thought that the Bloodhound Gang was my guilty pleasure, glad to see someone else knows it (and you're not even half my age!).
I have one thing to say about this fellow... OUCH!!!! Keep that thing away from me!

Posts: 27 | From: Anaheim, CA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Purple Iguana

quote:
Originally posted by 1958Fury:
It's a nice conversation piece, though. Something he can whip out at parties to keep the dialogue going.

I don't think he'd have to whip it out to keep the dialogue going... he'd need a kilt to hide that... and maybe even then, the bulge would be significant. [Smile]

--------------------

Squishy0405
Wii Wiish You A Merry Chriistmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squishy0405   Author's Homepage   E-mail Squishy0405   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Without reading the entire thread yet...just looking at the pics...all I can do it laugh and show my hubby this crap!

--------------------
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular resturant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."-Lemony Snicket

Posts: 1119 | From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

... Anybody else find it amusing that the thumbnails say "click to enlarge"?

No? Hm. OK, thought not.

1958Fury

quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
... Anybody else find it amusing that the thumbnails say "click to enlarge"?

Well, I wasn't going to say anything... but yeah.

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

LadyLockeout

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LadyLockeout   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Canuckistan:
quote:
But I've got the notion that the motion of your ocean means small craft advisory. (10 pts for reference)
Bloodhound Gang. Discovery Channel.

Lady "Yes, I have done it doggy style so we can both watch X-files" Lockeout

--------------------
Katesune: We still can't find the way to albuquerque, and glisp won't stop to ask for directions.
Glisp42: Of course not. I know where I'm going, I just don't know where I am right now

Twisted Links

Posts: 2599 | From: Texas | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ow. Ow. Ow.

As for this guy's mental state, I doubt he is fully sane. My view of his doctor is even lower. [Mad]

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
1958Fury

(My apologies in advance)

He should start dating that "goatse.cx" guy.

--------------------
Myspace NWN Board

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages