snopes.com Post new topic  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Urban Legends » NFBSK » Penis Silicon Injections (Page 0)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Penis Silicon Injections
Unknown Soldier
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unknown Soldier   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This guy's an idiot. What he's doing, really, is no different than getting tattoos, piercings and other body "modifications." I think his purpose is the same. He's not trying to be more attractive by having a large member. He's trying to shock and "make a statement." Unfortunately for him only he and a few other idiots that posted on that forum get what he's trying to say.

--------------------
Clickity Click!

Posts: 69 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giant Communist Robot
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Communist Robot   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course, thats 'silicone', not 'silicon'.

Posts: 63 | From: Aiea, Hawaii | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 302 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Fuzzy Thing:
I am new here, and maybe I don't understand the rules of the reference game, but didn't radiocerk
post the Bloodhound Gang answer before LadyLockeout?

Right you are. But I didn't see it, hence the mistake. So radiocerk can get 10 points too. (Remember, I have warehouses full of points.)

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Of course, thats 'silicone', not 'silicon'.
Well, silicon would make sure he could get it hard...

Actually, it depends on where you are. In Swedish:

Silicon=silicone
Kisel=silicon

Just to keep it simple and avoid misunderstandings. Or something...

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Giant Communist Robot
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Giant Communist Robot   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Actually, it depends on where you are
Well, good try. It depends on the language, not the locality. The title of the topic looks like English to me--so it should have been silicone.
Posts: 63 | From: Aiea, Hawaii | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?
Carol of the Dells

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NocturnalGoddess- naughty or nice?     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Yay for free point...

And, omg, my boyfriend is sometimes too big for me (TMI: 7'' length, 5'' circumfrence.... we get bored, lol), I can't imagine how this guy would feel... plus, one look and that'd be it, that'd totally kill the mood.

--------------------
"I saw weird stuff in that place last night. Weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, EVIL stuff... and I want in."- Homer Simpson

Posts: 2161 | From: Delaware | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Troberg

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troberg     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It depends on the language, not the locality.
I know, I just wanted to slag the Swedish habit of having confusing names for things (tungsten/wolfram is another good example).

--------------------
/Troberg

Posts: 4360 | From: Borlänge, Sweden | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Soldier:
This guy's an idiot. What he's doing, really, is no different than getting tattoos, piercings and other body "modifications." I think his purpose is the same. He's not trying to be more attractive by having a large member. He's trying to shock and "make a statement." Unfortunately for him only he and a few other idiots that posted on that forum get what he's trying to say.

People don't necessarily get tattoos and piercings to shock others or make a statement. I think most people get them so that they look the way they want to. That said, I agree that this is basically an extreme version of the same principal.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Richard W

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard W   E-mail Richard W   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThistleS:
That said, I agree that this is basically an extreme version of the same principal.

I don't. A tattoo doesn't actually affect the way that parts of your body work... nor do most piercings. You can hardly argue that what this guy has done is purely cosmetic. You don't need the same degree of self-destructiveness (if any, indeed) to get a tattoo or piercing.
Posts: 8725 | From: Ipswich - the UK's 9th Best Place to Sleep! | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Unknown Soldier
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unknown Soldier   Author's Homepage   E-mail Unknown Soldier   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
quote:
That said, I agree that this is basically an extreme version of the same principal.

I don't. A tattoo doesn't actually affect the way that parts of your body work... nor do most piercings. You can hardly argue that what this guy has done is purely cosmetic. You don't need the same degree of self-destructiveness (if any, indeed) to get a tattoo or piercing.
Tell that to my mother... [Smile]

I have tattoos and I guess I'm making a statment about me being proud of my heritage (they're all Celtic knotwork)... not to mention they look really cool [Big Grin]

--------------------
Clickity Click!

Posts: 69 | From: Alabama | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
curlygirl
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curlygirl   E-mail curlygirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey Canuckistan watch out this guy is going after your title of The Almighty DIC [Big Grin]

--------------------
"let them eat cake...and toast...and waffles...and cookies, don't forget the cookies"

Posts: 507 | From: Western Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
curlygirl
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 202 posted      Profile for curlygirl   E-mail curlygirl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
This guy is definately "nuts".* And his admirers are even more so. But the posts on the link are funny, especially this one:

quote:
I have had some hardening, but it doesn't bother me much. I used to massage it during the first couple of years, but my experience is that it doesn't matter.
[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

(*I don't know if that pun translates to American/Canadian, here nuts is slang for balls.)

--------------------
"let them eat cake...and toast...and waffles...and cookies, don't forget the cookies"

Posts: 507 | From: Western Australia | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Blue Fuzzy Thing
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Blue Fuzzy Thing   E-mail Blue Fuzzy Thing   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curlygirl:
(*I don't know if that pun translates to American/Canadian, here nuts is slang for balls.)

It's the same over here in America.

--------------------
People say I have ADD, but they just don’t understand that... Oh look! A chicken!

Posts: 151 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 500 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curlygirl:
Hey Canuckistan watch out this guy is going after your title of The Almighty DIC [Big Grin]

Nah, I'm not worried. For him to be an almighty DIC, it would actually have to work on potential mates. Having a limousine is useless if you can't actually drive it.

What I want to know is if this is reversible. Has this guy permanently damaged his goods, or can he still be saved?

--------------------
People need to stop appropriating Jesus as their reason for behaving badly. It's so irritating. (Avril)

Posts: 8429 | From: New York run by the Swiss (Toronto) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Phaedra
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phaedra   E-mail Phaedra   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It would seem likely that his goods are past saving. One of the posts on the site refers to the treatment as being permanent and another post asking if it is reversible has no replies.
Posts: 589 | From: Oxfordshire, UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steph Summers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph Summers   E-mail Steph Summers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
There's no way I'd want that package near me. It would take a complete transplant....then I'd need proof that it works!
Posts: 141 | From: Newport, RI | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Anyte
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anyte   E-mail Anyte   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Quotes from the blog: "I think it's safe to say that it's starting to look outrageous, which is exactly what I wanted from the beginning" "I get erections, but obviously, silicone doesn't get "hard"." Re: Masturbation "It's huge and mostly soft, but I'm still able to achieve orgasm and of course, it always feels good." Penetration is not possible. Also, he's gay, so none of us women are meant to be impressed.

--------------------
Too broke to pay attention

Posts: 452 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
posted by Anyte
Re: Masturbation "It's huge and mostly soft, but I'm still able to achieve orgasm and of course, it always feels good."

But what does he masturbate with, a life preserver? It looks like it'd be hard (no pun intended) to even get both hands around it.

--------------------
Me: "He's 19? Uh oh, I bought him a beer."
A: "You contributed to the deliquency of a minor in drag!"
"Sweet spell check: keeping drunks off the radar since 1995."- IND
God Re-Animate Green Pork Bush

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candycane from strangers   Author's Homepage   E-mail candycane from strangers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, after looking at the pics again (*shudder*) I noticed that he's either holding up his genitals or resting them on something. I can't imagine how he walks around. It seems like it would hurt and/or stretch the skin as he walked.

--------------------

Posts: 3986 | From: Illinois, jealous? | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steph Summers

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph Summers   E-mail Steph Summers   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Candy,

He might be able to get off by rubbing up against a willing(?) BBW. How much do you think he's got in there?

Posts: 141 | From: Newport, RI | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
medtchva
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medtchva   E-mail medtchva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm wondering this... if silicone breast implants are supposed to feel somewhat natural... then silicone injections would make him feel soft and squishy too..... ewwwwww
Posts: 229 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Canuckistan

Icon 05 posted      Profile for Canuckistan   E-mail Canuckistan   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anyte:
Also, he's gay, so none of us women are meant to be impressed.

And this is supposed to impress gay men? This is just repulsive.

--------------------

YeeMum
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YeeMum   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
excuse me I have to go wash my cookies

It's like a train wreck but you have to look.

Yee-oh my why-Mum

--------------------
Contact me for discounts
Charter member WNDMDC
"I am putting you on hold now.Listen to the elevator music and LIKE it."~My 'J'

Posts: 1816 | From: NE, Oregon | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Marzndruz
Silly rabbi, kicks are for Trids!

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Marzndruz   E-mail Marzndruz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:
quote:
posted by Anyte
Re: Masturbation "It's huge and mostly soft, but I'm still able to achieve orgasm and of course, it always feels good."

But what does he masturbate with, a life preserver? It looks like it'd be hard (no pun intended) to even get both hands around it.
I'll confess . . . Not that I'm a total pervert, but I watched a video of a guy with a dick like this [Embarrassed]

It looked like the silicone filled the skin *around* the head of the penis, creating a grossly-enlarged false foreskin. The head is still in there, unaffected and sensitive. The siliconey part moved up and down, and the guy I saw could still expose the head. He could also slip his fingers inside and stimulate himself.

And yes, he *did* get off. Big time.

And I've known of (not friends with) two local guys who've also done this. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
My doctor told me to drink more. I didn't realize he was talking about water.

Posts: 183 | From: San Diego | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Steph Summers

In the interest of science, of course, did it shoot out or ooze? Was it a "normal" amount?
Marzndruz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marzndruz   E-mail Marzndruz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It was an "ooze" and a larger amount than "normal". I'm not sure if the silicone was a factor in either case: the man in question was in his fifties, which could explain the ooze instead of spurts, and the amount could have been "normal" for him, but it was quite copious.

--------------------

Posts: 183 | From: San Diego | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

I don't think you're a total pervert, Marzndruz. I've watched some things strictly out of (morbid) curiosity myself. Very interesting.

--------------------

Marzndruz

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marzndruz   E-mail Marzndruz   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for the vote of support, Candy. Every so often I star to feel like I'm deranged 'cause I seem to have TMI about some bizarre stuff.

Oh, and I love your sig line!

--------------------

ThistleSoftware
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThistleSoftware     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Richard W:
quote:

I meant the principle of changing your appearance to look the way you want to.

--------------------
Officially Heartless

Posts: 3065 | From: The Montgomery County of the West Coast- Berkeley, CA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
candycane from strangers

quote:
posted by Marzndruz
Every so often I star to feel like I'm deranged 'cause I seem to have TMI about some bizarre stuff.

I have the same problem.

I used to work with this 17 year old(I'm 20) and we got along really well. Once he mentioned that his girlfriend was 18, so it was illegal for them to have sex, and he was worried she could get into trouble. I told him that actually the age of consent in Illinois is 17. Later, in front of my other co-workers he said (apparently out of nowhere) "Candy said it's legal for me to have sex with older women now" My attempt at explanation did nothing to stop the rumors. I can laugh at it now that he doesn't work there and no one thinks I try to talk teenage boys into sex, but at the time I was very embarassed.

ETA: quote

--------------------

Seanette
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Seanette   Author's Homepage   E-mail Seanette   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MaleOrderBride:
This is 100% real...and 100% not office-safe at all...

http://www.extremecock.org/index.php?showtopic=162

This isnt photo-shopped...everyone knows of of silicon implants for women's breasts...well, it now seems that guys are getting silicon injections for their penises...this is full-on stuff?!? [Eek!]

What do you all think the implications of this procedure becoming mainstream are?!?

EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!! That what-the-(beep)-is-that being shown bears no resemblance at all that I can see to any known human body part (and I'd suspect it doesn't much resemble anything you'd see on any healthy animal, either).
Hope I hit the right message icon for nausea.

Posts: 486 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Marzndruz

quote:
Originally posted by candy from strangers with bird flu:

I used to work with this 17 year old(I'm 20) . . .

You're only 20?! Aaack! I'm corrupting a *baby*! [Big Grin] But seriously, I have some etchings back in my room that you might find interesting . . . [Cool]

--------------------

candycane from strangers

[lol]

--------------------

MaleOrderBride
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaleOrderBride   E-mail MaleOrderBride   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
What is really bizarre on that forum are the other posters who are talking about how "hot" the penis looks...yet in their profile info next to their usernames it says 100% straight male?? [Confused]

What type of straight men post something like this reply I found here?:

Can we see some more pics and maybe even a video? I'd love to see you walking around with that sack or even jiggling it around!It would look damn hot! Cheers

http://www.extremecock.org/index.php?s=cb54ef8f6661ebce4f42fe99d4a7c53e&showtopic=162&st=40

-

Posts: 35 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
piffpuffpickle
Baby 100 Grand

Icon 1 posted      Profile for piffpuffpickle     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw this bloke on a TV show the other week called "The World's Largest Penis". It just looked like ... a massive bulge. Also he seemed to get a thrill off not being able to go to the toilet "like other men" and now has to swat when going...
Posts: 22 | From: Somerset, UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages