snopes.com   
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Archived Forums » Photo Gallery Archive » Man cuts head off own penis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Man cuts head off own penis
Newtski
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 07 posted      Profile for Newtski   E-mail Newtski   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
This is not safe for work. It's extremely NFBSK, so I'll just post the link.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/tws_support/347374.html?page=1

It's strange. He just seems so methodical about it... Could it be real?

Posts: 78 | From: Dublin | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
WittySquirrel
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WittySquirrel   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Going through the pics very quickly, could it be possible that the whole thing was a fake penis to you know, just shock people?

--------------------
My blog. (WARNING: May contain nuts)

Posts: 158 | From: Penang, Malaysia | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mrrentalshoes
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrrentalshoes   Author's Homepage   E-mail mrrentalshoes   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I just briefly looked at the pictures, and I have to say that I'm not convinced. Looking here, it seems that the "penis" isn't "veiny" enough. I could be mistaken. The picture wasn't that clear to me. I am by no means an expert.
Posts: 265 | From: Groveland, FL | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
johnm
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post 
I think because we are so shocked by the pictures, and the whole idea of what we are seeing, that our first instinct is to dismiss it all as fake.

I'm not saying that this IS real but taking into consideration what people have done to themselves or others in the past when high on PCP, or any mind altering drug, I am more leaning more toward real than fake.

The pictures do not appear to be altered though some are less sharp than others.

I vote real.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
StratoGal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StratoGal   E-mail StratoGal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Considering the guy is also missing a finger, maybe it's some sort of weird fetish? (REALLY weird)
I dunno.....

Posts: 140 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
The Rubber Chicken
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Rubber Chicken   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Man... that' just... man...

That being said, I always figured there would be a lot more blood. You can see a little bit on the tissue below in the last pic, but beyond that , even when he is cutting it, it doesnt seem to be bleeding at all. I know he tied it off further up, but still... man...

--------------------
Visit my blog, Websurdity... the Weird, the Bizarre, the Silly, the Absurd.

Posts: 716 | From: Seoul, South Korea | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
leojevoli

quote:
Originally posted by StratoGal:
Considering the guy is also missing a finger, maybe it's some sort of weird fetish? (REALLY weird)
I dunno.....

I would have to agree with you. It would have to be a fetish or something, I will admit I've experimented with marijuana, and I've never gotten so stoned that I came up with the idea to cut off a body part, even if I did, I'd probably be too lazy to go through with it.
Zero
Turkey Largo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zero   E-mail Zero   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I agree with the amputation fetish. I don't see why this can't be real. I've seen similar things on bmezine.com.
Posts: 54 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lilacsunflower82

Icon 15 posted      Profile for lilacsunflower82   E-mail lilacsunflower82   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
By the looks of these pics, i can believe that the guy cutting off the head of his wee-wee can be real. WARNING: Stupidity and grossness in these links. [lol]

Why would people want to do this? Isn't it unhealthy?

dang that looks painful

looks like she has no gag reflex

Wouldn't this get infected? Looks totally painful

--------------------
And you are....?
---------
On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
As I kissed her goodbye, I said, 'All beauty must die'
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth

Posts: 112 | From: ? | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GranolaSuicideSpawn

I was going to say what Zero did; I saw "dogslut's" do-it-yourself castration pictures on BME years ago. Some people are extremely sick. Even to the point of cutting off their own balls.

Still, these pictures look rather fake. I've seen real circumcision pictures and the flesh under the skin was FAR darker in color. And the blood doesn't look real (on the paper towel.) It's light pink. I don't know what color erectile tissue is, it could be light, but the rest of the inside flesh doesn't look nearly dark or bloody enough. Hell, I don't know if it's real or not but I do hope someone else finds out.

DemonWolf
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
The flesh after the tourniquet would have turned purple from the lack of circulation. I vote fake.

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
strange_little_girl
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for strange_little_girl   E-mail strange_little_girl   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Looks fake, the texture of the skin doesnt look real and as others have pointed out the lack of blood and the fact the penis would have turned purple from the tourniquet.

--------------------
I tried to get in touch with my inner child, but she isn't allowed to talk
to strangers.

Posts: 674 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Satan laughs as you eternally rot
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Satan laughs as you eternally rot   Author's Homepage   E-mail Satan laughs as you eternally rot   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I'm not even gonna look. Yuk.

But what the hell kinda fetish is that. I have a fetish for bitting and scratching and my gf likes to deep throat loli pops all the way past her [what ever the hell that "punching bag" thing is called]. But what the NFBSK is with chopping off limbs? Pain - sure. Amputation - NFBSK that.

--------------------
Satan laughs as you eternaly rot = Slayer = my favorite band

check them out at http://www.slayerized.com , http://www.slayer.net , http://www.kfkindustries.com , etc.

Posts: 71 | From: Hollywood, Florida | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Zero
Turkey Largo

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zero   E-mail Zero   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
what ever the hell that "punching bag" thing is called[/QB]
Uvula. [Smile]
Posts: 54 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TB Tabby
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB Tabby   E-mail TB Tabby   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Satan laughs as you eternally rot:
I'm not even gonna look. Yuk.

But what the hell kinda fetish is that. I have a fetish for bitting and scratching and my gf likes to deep throat loli pops all the way past her [what ever the hell that "punching bag" thing is called]. But what the NFBSK is with chopping off limbs? Pain - sure. Amputation - NFBSK that.

I've seen it on hentai sites...which I viewed in passing. It's hard to find decent pics of cute anime girls because there are so many vomit-inducing sites clogging up my searches.

-TB "I'll stick with my pregnancy fetish, thanks" Tabby

--------------------
I like to go down to the playground and watch the kids run and jump and scream, because they don't know I'm only using blanks.

Posts: 942 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Open Mike Night
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Open Mike Night     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I really hope that is fake, which is my vote, as logic tells me that if you cut off the blood supply, it would turn colors.

I do know one thing, If it is real, the person with the camera is not the sort of person you want to have as a friend.

Sometimes, a friend needs to talk you out of doing the things you want to.

--------------------
On the crusade to eliminate Moral Asshattery wherever it exists
Member: AAMAH

Posts: 2940 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mosherette
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mosherette     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I haven't looke datt he pics as I'm at work but you'd be surprised how old something gets when you've seen it a few times. (BME veteran and Bizarre magazine reader here [Big Grin] )

Meh, it's his knob (if it's real), he can do what the hell he wants to it as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------
Silence should never under any circumstances be construed as agreement. A lot of the time, it's simply a reflection that someone just said something so stupid that no response could possibly do it justice. - Ramblin' Dave

Posts: 8528 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
medtchva
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medtchva   E-mail medtchva   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
After getting over the initial revulsion, I'd have to agree that things just don't look right. It should be a darker purplish color.... too little blood, especially considering it appeared somewhat erect in the first pic, so it was at least partially filled with blood... one hell of a fake though. Also no mention of this anywhere other than the link in Google search.
Posts: 229 | From: Lynchburg, VA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
StratoGal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StratoGal   E-mail StratoGal   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Wow.......my first post about amputation fetish was a shot in the dark...there is actually a real name for it:

Apotemnophilia
Apotemnophilia (from Greek αποτέμνειν "to cut off") or amputation fetish is the overwhelming desire to amputate a healthy limb. Some authorities hold that the condition is sexual in origin.

Posts: 140 | From: Phoenix | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
DemonWolf
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemonWolf     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Open Mike Night:

Sometimes, a friend needs to talk you out of doing the things you want to.

And other times, a real friend is sitting in the jail cell with you saying, "Dude, that was sooo cool!"

--------------------
Friends are like skittles: they come in many colors, and some are fruity!

IMJW-052804

Posts: 7224 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Open Mike Night
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Open Mike Night     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
I have been hoping this is fake, but I submit this as evidence that it could happen.

Man taken to hospital for attempting self castration. He tried to castrate himself to lower his libido.

--------------------
On the crusade to eliminate Moral Asshattery wherever it exists
Member: AAMAH

Posts: 2940 | From: Michigan | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
noftessa
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noftessa   E-mail noftessa   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Am I the only one that read the title as "Man cuts off his head *with* his own penis"? Yeah, I thought so.

--------------------
Dude, do we want to discuss why I was just hit in the head with a thumb?

Posts: 833 | From: San Diego, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mostly

Keep the tip....
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
edit;blanked it

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joseph Z   E-mail Joseph Z   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Whether this is circumcision or gisting as the latter topic sugggests is a question I wonder.

Sighting
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Friar Tuck talks about circumcision and demonstrates by using a miniature guillotine and a carrot and chops off it's head.

--------------------
Joseph Z

Posts: 1356 | From: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Barns & No Bull
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 402 posted      Profile for Barns & No Bull     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Joseph Z:
Whether this is circumcision or gisting as the latter topic sugggests is a question I wonder.

Friar Tuck talks about circumcision and demonstrates by using a miniature guillotine and a carrot and chops off it's head.

JZ, this thread and the new thread show the same photo series.

This is not a self-circumcision. This dude was already circumcised. He cuts the head (glans) off of his own penis with a scalpel.

"Friar Tuck's" circumcision demo that chops a carrot with a guillotine is not about circumcision. It doesn't happen like that.

Are there any lingering confusions about what we are seeing in this photo series?

--------------------
Terrified, mortified, petrified, stupefied... by you!

Posts: 3157 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Kev
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kev   E-mail Kev   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by StratoGal:
Wow.......my first post about amputation fetish was a shot in the dark...there is actually a real name for it:

Apotemnophilia
Apotemnophilia (from Greek αποτέμνειν "to cut off") or amputation fetish is the overwhelming desire to amputate a healthy limb. Some authorities hold that the condition is sexual in origin.

There's a documentary about it called Whole

--------------------
Austin Stars Drum & Bugle Corps | Kev's MySpace

Posts: 1126 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
CultOfBob
It's Snow Joke

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CultOfBob     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Thanks to the internet I've just about seen everything I really didn't want to see.
I guess it would make a great conversation starter:
"Hey, I cut the end of my penis off!"
"No way!"
"Totally, look."

Wasn't there an episode of CSI about Apotemnophilia?

--------------------
-For Rent-

Posts: 37 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Missie
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Missie   E-mail Missie   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by CultOfBob:

Wasn't there an episode of CSI about Apotemnophilia?

CSI:NY - Episode 106: http://makina99.free.fr/csiny/en/home.php?page=s1ep06
Posts: 98 | From: Omaha, NE | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Pseudo_Croat
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pseudo_Croat   Author's Homepage   E-mail Pseudo_Croat   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
What I want to know is what in the world could drive a person to intentionally cut parts off of them? There are better ways to get one's jollies, you know.

- Pseudo " [Eek!] " Croat

--------------------
"At all events, people who deny the influence of smaller nations should remember that the Croats have the rest of us by the throats." - Norman Davies, Europe: A History

God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts.

Posts: 4578 | From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Malruhn
The "Was on Sale" Song

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malruhn   E-mail Malruhn   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
You end up with quite literal diminishing returns... eventually you run out of parts. Jesus, I just wish I had written that as a joke...

--------------------
Opinions aren't excuses to remain ignorant about subjects, nor are they excuses to never examine one's beliefs & prejudices...

Babies are like tattoos. You see other peoples' & they're cool, but yours is never as good & you can't get rid of it.

Posts: 5622 | From: Jax, Florida | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Joseph Z
Xboxing Day

Could always rent Strangeland and they have perfect examples of jolly going there, Pseudo.

He got his off by kidnapping people, stripping them down, and piercing their body with pins and needles. He even stuck a needle straight through one guy's penis head. I forgot what the name was of the surgery he performed.

Then there was this one show, but he was a practicer who wanted to goto med school but was always denied on his application. He kidnapped people and cut them open while alive, but pumped with a drug to make them corpse like but able to feel the pain.

--------------------
Joseph Z

DesertRat
It Came Upon a Midnight Clearance

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DesertRat     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Oh sweet Jesus. That made me cringe jsut looking. Oh God, that looked painful.

Pending verification one way or the other, I'm going to have to vote "real." The texture and veins looked just TOO real.

EWWW.

--------------------
High on the wind, the Highland drums begin to roll, and something from the past just comes and stares into my soul... --Mark Knopfler

Posts: 3402 | From: New Bern, NC | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Chickee Daizy
Live and Let Madai

Icon 37 posted      Profile for Chickee Daizy     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Joseph, I believe that piercing in Strangeland was called an ampalang.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkies...They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Posts: 907 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
RayPV
I'm Dreaming of a White Sale

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RayPV   E-mail RayPV   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post 
Also, if you notice that in the first picture the head is a pinkish color, once he ties off the penis, blood flow has been obstructed from reaching the head so it changes color and once it is severed it is still discolored while the penis remains dark in color.. I vote real!
Posts: 43 | From: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator

Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages