snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » Fun House » Quick and Dirty IQ test (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Quick and Dirty IQ test
Hero_Mike
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hero_Mike         Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Like NeeCD, I kept trying to change answers but Logical Intelligence seems to never be better than "Below Average" and IQ can't get higher than 140.

Signora del Drago seems to be the only one who got this part right - what *are* the answers?

--------------------
"The fate of *billions* depends on you! Hahahahaha....sorry." Lord Raiden - Mortal Kombat

Posts: 1587 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Em
Happy Holly Days

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Em   E-mail Em   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps we all failed the logical intelligence section because we took a 16 question online IQ test and expected the results to make sense.

--------------------
What the NFBSK does YOMANK mean?

Posts: 1646 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
dfresh
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dfresh   E-mail dfresh   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 140

-

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average

Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius

Your General Knowledge is Genius

Darn, too bad the whole of snopes is full of people with below average logical intelligence.

Posts: 420 | From: Oxford, PA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aptenodytes_Forsteriis
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aptenodytes_Forsteriis     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Ok I just spent 20 minutes going back and changing each answer because I got 140 with below average logical. All 16 changes reduced my score meaning, to use my below average logic, that my original answers were all correct. So I have three questions:

1. How am I below average in Logical intelligence if I got all the answers right?

2. Why did I just waste 20 minutes?

3. How did Signora get 145?

--------------------
'Hello, assorted humanoid strangers. You are standing casually in our forest. This bewilders us.' Blatherskite

Posts: 950 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Bill
The Red and the Green Stamps

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I obviously slipped up somewhere:

***Your IQ Is 135***

Your General Knowledge is Exceptional

A Quick and Dirty IQ Test
http://www.blogthings.com/quickanddirtyiqtest/

Thanks.

Bill

IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago
Angels Wii Have Heard on High

Icon 217 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Okay, guys, you've caught me, which should prove that the majority of snopesters are not "below average" in any kind of intelligence. [Smile]

I only scored 125 and, as some others did, fooled around with the test but never could come up with a score higher than 135. I didn't even make it to 140. So, I changed mine to 146, later changing it to 145, and sat back to watch.
Okay. Okay I got it. other snopesters--> [fish] <--me

GaiaP5 sent me a PM, but I can't tell you about it because PMs are supposed to be private. Suffice it to say that I figure she was on to me.

When Doug4.7 posted his IQ as -2, and I replied to him that he was too, too funny, I figured he was also on to the joke.

Then came Pork Chop, posting his IQ as 40,000 and noting that we weren't supposed to change our results, to which I replied, "How did you know?"

Next were Hero-Mike and Aptenodytes_Forsteriis, with their very pointed questions.

I'm sure the above-mentioned snopesters were just too polite to come right out and say they thought I was full of it. After all, they were more than likely taught to respect their elders. [lol] I may have missed some and, if so, I apologize. Those are enough examples to prove my point about intelligent snopesters, any way. Something has to be wrong with the test.

Concerning the dime/nickel problem, seems like I remember from a mathematics problem a lo-o-o-o-o-ong time ago that a gallon jar would hold about 10,000 dimes or about 26,000 nickels. 26,000 (full jar) X 5¢ = $1300. 5,000 (1/2 jar) X 10¢ = $500. The same should hold true for trunks of equal size.

ETA: NeeCD was one who also experimented with the answers and got up to 140. Sorry I missed you when I first posted this message. [Frown]

Signora Del "running and hiding, dodging fish all the way" Drago

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman
"Give people a break. It's not easy doing a life."~Joshua Halberstam

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wanderwoman
Bluetooth Christmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanderwoman   E-mail wanderwoman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Concerning the dime/nickel problem, seems like I remember from a mathematics problem a lo-o-o-o-o-ong time ago that a gallon jar would hold about 10,000 dimes or about 26,000 nickels. 26,000 (full jar) X 5¢ = $1300. 5,000 (1/2 jar) X 10¢ = $500. The same should hold true for trunks of equal size.
Surely the jar would hold more dimes than nickels?

--------------------
"But I'm adding this to my reasons why I never really liked really good looking men much. Sheesh, what good is good looking if you have to stuff a sock in his mouth." - Sara at home
NFBSK, IIRC and other mysterious Snopester language

Posts: 851 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Aptenodytes_Forsteriis
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aptenodytes_Forsteriis     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Signora said
quote:
I'm sure the above-mentioned snopesters were just too polite to come right out and say they thought I was full of it. After all, they were more than likely taught to respect their elders. I may have missed some and, if so, I apologize. Those are enough examples to prove my point about intelligent snopesters, any way. Something has to be wrong with the test.
It's not that I'm too polite to say it; it's that I think highly of you Signora and didn't want to be rude. But you're wrong about the dimes/nickles. a dime is thinner and has less area on its face than a nickle. In plain English it's smaller. q.e.d. more dimes fit in a space than nickles. So since a half trunk would hold approximately half (approx because the trunk might hold an odd amount) as many nickles as a full one, we can assume (unless it is a very small trunk) that it would hold more than half as many dimes as nickles were in the full trunk. dimes are worth 2 nickles hence the half trunk o'dimes is the one you want.

--------------------
'Hello, assorted humanoid strangers. You are standing casually in our forest. This bewilders us.' Blatherskite

Posts: 950 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Little Pink Pill
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Pink Pill     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Em:
Perhaps we all failed the logical intelligence section because we took a 16 question online IQ test and expected the results to make sense.

[lol]

--------------------
The technical term is narcissism. You can't believe everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all powerful.--House

Posts: 2684 | From: Budapest | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
El Camino
We Three Blings

Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Camino   E-mail El Camino   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I know it's just an internet test, but it bugs me that they call this an IQ test. IQ has nothing to do with knowledge of anything - the "General Knowledge" questions should all be out.

Well, here's what I got...
Your IQ Is 130

Your General Knowledge is Above Average

Posts: 1048 | From: Brunswick, Maine | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Cervus
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cervus   E-mail Cervus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
***Your IQ Is 125***

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Exceptional

Oooh, I'm a verbal genius because I answered two vocabulary questions correctly. [fish]

The "Janie in jail" question really bothers me; it's not worded clearly, and while I didn't go back and see what answer they claimed was correct, I'm probably going to disagree with their "logic" anyway.

--------------------
"There is no constitutional right to sleep with endangered reptiles." -- Carl Hiaasen
Won't somebody please think of the adults!

Posts: 8254 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Rhiandmoi
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiandmoi   E-mail Rhiandmoi   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
My mathematical intelligence was above average, yet the questions I missed all had to do with math errors.

--------------------
I think that hyperbole is the single greatest factor contributing to the decline of society. - My friend Pat.

What is .02 worth?

Posts: 8745 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 98 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
wanderwoman, you are so right! It's been a long time since 7th grade mathematics. 53 years, in fact!

Aptenodytes_Forsteriis, not wanting to be rude is approximately equal to being too polite to say it! It's good to know there are still polite people in this world. [Smile]

My first answer was the 1/2 trunk of dimes, which I told another snopester in a PM and also checked on the test. Don't know what made that other drivel pop into my mind. I tried to find the gallon jar example on-line with no luck, but I did find the volume of a dime (339.7 cu mm) and the volume of a nickel (688.3 cu mm), so a nickel is slightly more than twice the volume of a dime. Seems like my first impression was right, after all. Apparently I misremembered the numbers from the seventh grade. [lol]

In spite of my boo-boo about the dimes, I still think the test is flawed. You will never make me believe that the snopesters who took the test are all below average in logical intelligence. Did anyone get another result? I haven't been back to read all of the posts.

ET fix a typo

--------------------
"This air we're breathing. Oxygen, isn't it?"~I’mNotDedalus, impersonating Vincent D’Onofrio.|"Sometimes trying to communicate can be like walking through a minefield."~wanderwoman

Posts: 4020 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
TrishDaDish
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrishDaDish   Author's Homepage   E-mail TrishDaDish   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Before getting into this, I am reminded of when I have to do these quarterly case reviews at the place I see my psychiatrist and case manager at. Every time we go over them, it says I have an IQ of "120, Below average", and every time I see it, I wonder how they came to that, as I've never taken an I.Q. test there in my entire life. Anyways...

Your IQ Is 100

-

Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average

I'm surprized my math skillz were that good. Everyone knows I'm crammed with inane knowledge.

--------------------
I would prefer not to.
My blog

Posts: 4789 | From: Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
wanderwoman
Bluetooth Christmas

Icon 05 posted      Profile for wanderwoman   E-mail wanderwoman   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But even if you remembered taking a test, 120 is well above average!

--------------------
"But I'm adding this to my reasons why I never really liked really good looking men much. Sheesh, what good is good looking if you have to stuff a sock in his mouth." - Sara at home
NFBSK, IIRC and other mysterious Snopester language

Posts: 851 | From: Indiana | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Elwood
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elwood   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Your IQ Is 120

Your Verbal Intelligence is Above Average

"Long and Clean" IQ usually hangs around the upper 130's for me.

I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong w/ the Logical portion.

--------------------
"If I didn't see it and didn't know it was a real news report, I wouldn't believe it. I mean, how nutty can you get?"-Pat Robertson Oct 26, 2006.

Posts: 2936 | From: Mean Streets of West Virginia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Archie2K
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archie2K   Author's Homepage   E-mail Archie2K   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
125 for me. Borderline MENSA. Go me. [Smile]

I also blame the test for being too ethnocentric. Nickels? Dimes? George W Bush? Jodie? WTF?

Now, IIRC, someone else found that the way to get a better scroe for logical intelligence was to answer one of the easiest questions wrong because the test was all screwy or something. I dunno. I'm already a bit lashed so I'm amazed I even got a 125. Woo!

Posts: 1985 | From: Reading, England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Wicked Tinkerbell
Hock Harold Angel's Bling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wicked Tinkerbell   E-mail Wicked Tinkerbell   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
***Your IQ Is 140***

--------------------
"I'm not Irish, I'm Celtic. The difference? Celts cut off your head and put it on their door lintel." --Aimee Evilpixie
"People are bastard-covered bastards with bastard filling."--Scrubs

Posts: 269 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
GenYus
Away in a Manager's Special

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GenYus   E-mail GenYus   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't need to take this test. Snopes has already identified my IQ level over <- there.

--------------------
IIRC, it wasn't the shoe bomber's loud prayers that sparked the takedown by the other passengers; it was that he was trying to light his shoe on fire. Very, very different. Canuckistan

Posts: 3694 | From: Arizona | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
JoFo
Joy to the world, the Wii has come.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoFo   E-mail JoFo   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 130

-

Count me in on the "What's with the bad score on Logical Intelligence" bandwagon.

I've taken a bunch of these tests (some seeming more accurate than others) and I've gotten anywhere from 125 to 154 (the latter is from Tickle.com). I've always wondered which scores were most accurate.

--------------------
I'm not paranoid, I'm just surrounded by enemies!

Posts: 420 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
PrincessLeia
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 203 posted      Profile for PrincessLeia     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
***Your IQ Is 120***

Posts: 185 | From: British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 206 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
JoFo, I took those IQ tests, too. Can't remember what the name was before it changed to Tickle, but it seems like it started with an 'E.' It created a lot of spam, but I finally stopped that by blocking the e-address. Don't remember the numerical scores, but the last e-mail I got from them contained the descriptive result of each test.(Test Title--Result--Date Taken)

The Classic IQ Test--Word Warrior--09/18/03
Tickle's Original Inkblot Test--Imagination--09/18/03
The Religion Test--Unitarian Universalism--09/18/03
The ESP Test--Precognition--09/18/03
The Ultimate Personality Test--Critic--09/19/03

It was fun, but I don't give credence to random on-line IQ and personality tests.

--------------------

Rokatesh
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rokatesh   Author's Homepage   E-mail Rokatesh   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
***Your IQ Is 115***

Have you noticed that most everyone's Logical Intelligence is Below Average? Why is that?

--------------------
Shannon (aka Rokatesh)

Posts: 53 | From: Aztec, NM | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Casey, making hot chocolate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Casey, making hot chocolate   Author's Homepage   E-mail Casey, making hot chocolate   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I've taken real IQ tests before, and logic has always been my strong suit. Can't figure out where 135 and "below average" logic came from.

Oh, and half a trunk of dimes will be worth more than a full one of nickels. Nickels are heavier and larger, so the amount of space taken up by a given monetary value is lower.

--------------------
"To be or not to be! That is the question! Now, will you answer, dare, double dare, or take the Physical Challenge?" --Mark Summers as Hamlet
Countdown: 177 days and counting... or less. My blog. 14 keyboards owed.

Posts: 5584 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Minstrel gone caroling

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Minstrel gone caroling   Author's Homepage   E-mail Minstrel gone caroling   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 140

-

Maybe it means we have below average logical intelligence because we took an online IQ test to begin with?

--------------------
Last year's goat was burned down by vandals dressed up as Santa Claus and the Gingerbread Man. They were never caught.
My blog. The Adventures of the Fish O'Thwacking.
Countdown: 177 days (or less!)

Posts: 4926 | From: NW Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mgbdriver
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mgbdriver     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 135

-

I guess I'd make a lousy Vulcan.

--------------------
"Chuck E. Cheese called. They want their band back."

my blog
Help me clean my basement!

Posts: 2717 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Four Kitties
Layaway in a Manger

Icon 503 posted      Profile for Four Kitties   E-mail Four Kitties   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 140

-

Another non-Vulcan.

--------------------
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Posts: 13275 | From: Kindergarten World, Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Signora Del Drago

Icon 203 posted      Profile for Signora Del Drago     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Woo Hoo! Look what I found just a few minutes ago. (After I searched and searched for at least 30 minutes the other day, too!)
http://home.att.net/~numericana/answer/trivia.htm
This link is down the page. (Nickels per gallon: Packing as much as 5252.5523 coins per gallon of space.)
quote:
Since there are exactly 231 cubic inches in a US gallon, this translates into 231/V, or about 5252.5523 nickels per gallon. In 5 gallons, you'd have at most 26262 nickels, worth $1313.10 (possibly a little bit more if the walls of the container are shaped to fit the coins, but much less in a random packing).
and
quote:
Similarly, a gallon would contain [at best] roughly 10500 dimes. . .
I said this in an earlier post in this thread:
quote:
Well, I almost remembered the figures from 53 years ago!

Gallon jar holds about 10,000 dimes, said I, but it actually holds about 10,500 dimes. Close enough for government work.

Gallon jar holds about 26,000 nickels is what I said, but a five-gallon jar holds about 26,262, so a gallon jar would hold about 5,252 nickels. Not close enough for anything. Seems I forgot the figures from the seventh grade mathematics problem, after all. [Frown]

Anyway, 1/2 gallon jar of dimes = $525±
and a whole gallon jar of nickels = $262±

I have learned a valuable lesson, and that is to trust my instincts. Got the right answer when I took the little test, then over-thought it. I seem to have that problem. [lol]

My goodness, I do get excited over the strangest things, don't I? It takes so little to amuse me. [Razz]

--------------------

CitizenAim
I'll Be Home for After Christmas Sales

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CitizenAim   Author's Homepage   E-mail CitizenAim   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 125

-

Another case of a low logical score while everything else was good. The only logic-based question I felt unsure about was the dimes vs. nickels one, which--like Signora--I guessed the dimes over the nickels based purely on volume.

Posts: 146 | From: Columbia, SC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
nicky
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nicky   E-mail nicky   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Your IQ Is 130

Also, question 15 is arse. All those 4 countries were on the Allied side at some point.

Posts: 60 | From: London | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
mgbdriver
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mgbdriver     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I answered them all incorrectly (AFAIK) and got:

Your Verbal Intelligence is Average

Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average

Your General Knowledge is Average

So I guess you really can't mess this one up.

--------------------
"Chuck E. Cheese called. They want their band back."

my blog
Help me clean my basement!

Posts: 2717 | From: Michigan | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
lunchlady
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lunchlady   E-mail lunchlady   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Nice to know I'm in such good company as regards to Logical Intelligence. [lol]

Your IQ Is 130

--------------------
lunchlady

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
---James Bovard

Posts: 71 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
blucanary
Jingle Bell Hock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blucanary   Author's Homepage   E-mail blucanary   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I went back and changed all the answers and I can still only come up with 130. How are you people getting 135 or 140?

--------------------
I would add my signature but the pen won't write on the screen.

Posts: 458 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
snapdragonfly
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snapdragonfly     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NeeCD:
Your IQ Is 125

-

I went back kept changing answers until I couldn't get any more points, and I still couldn't get above 140 and I'm still Logically Below Average. [Confused]

heh, I had a similar experience.

Mine came out genious in math, and I know I'm not. Also just about everyone here keeps getting below average in logic and ??? with that? Something funky about this.

Anyway I had real IQ tests done by a shrink and they were nowhere like the results of this one.

--------------------
"Wolves, dragons and vampires, man. Draw the nut-bars like big ol' nut-bar magnets." ~evilrabbit

(snurched because one of my nutbar family members is all about wolves and another one is all about dragons...)(with apologies to surfcitydogdad)

Posts: 2397 | From: Texarkana, TX | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
EarhornJones
I Saw Three Shipments

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EarhornJones   E-mail EarhornJones   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It would seem that the test gives you 60 points for being able to click the submit button, and five points for each correct answer. There are 16 questions, making the highest possible score 140. I could find no way to increase the "Logical Intelligence" rating. Perhaps it is assumed that anyone taking an Internet IQ test with only 16 questions and no timer must be a completely illogical person.

--------------------
Eh?

Posts: 67 | From: Des Moines, IA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages