snopes.com Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply
search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hello snopes.com » Non-UL Chat » NFBSK Gone Wild! » Which hand do you use to NFBSK yourself? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Which hand do you use to NFBSK yourself?
Mistletoey Chloe
Ding Dong! Merrily on High Definition TV

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
But you reproduced it in your post. You may not have written it, but you cut and pasted it *as support for your argument*. Also on the same page, that *you linked to as support for your argument*: "Many pedophiles never act on their impulses," "Also, not all individuals who fulfill the diagnostic criteria for pedophilia actually abuse children," and "Many pedophiles, however, never cross this line, realizing the inherent dangers of doing so both to themselves and to the children involved."

How can you follow that with "I do also believe that to be a pedophile, one has to act out those fantasies in some way, as described above" and not be seen as hopelessly confused?

--------------------
~~Ai am in mai prrrrrraime!~~

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moon Shadows   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I am not confused.
I know exactly what is being said and I am saying. If you are confused, please don't project that onto me.

You think the reading of slash or fanfic is pedophilic in nature. I disagree. We can do that.

--------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in hand, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WoW what a ride!

Posts: 2924 | From: Flori-duh | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
chillas
Coventry Mall Carol

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chillas     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
That's not what Chloe said, and it's certainly not what I'm saying. Neither slash nor fanfic are inherently pedophilic in nature.

But when it involves a child and an adult, it is pedophilic. The example you gave - Snape and Malfoy in a sexual situation, having sexual contact with each other, is pedophilic.

--------------------
Come on, come on - spin a little tighter
Come on, come on - and the world's a little brighter

Posts: 5595 | From: Columbus, OH : The Soccer Capital of America | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Ana Ng
Let There Be PCs on Earth

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ana Ng   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
IIRC, LMS cited Lucius/Snape. Not Draco/Snape.

--------------------
My great grandfather planted that tree!

Posts: 4862 | From: Brooklyn | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moon Shadows   Author's Homepage     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I gave several examples..

Adult Snape and Adult Malfoy are not pedophilic.
Adult Snape and Young Adult Draco (that is over the age of consent, as defined by my link as being 13, though I generally read them when they are either in their 6th-last year or beyond..making them beyond legal, how many times do I have to say that?)--is not pedophilic.

Adult Snape and child Draco is pedophilic.

But I don't know where you are getting that I **condone** this (the last one) or where I said I read it.

That is where I am having my problem with how you are defining what I read.

--------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and wine in hand, body thoroughly used up, and screaming WoW what a ride!

Posts: 2924 | From: Flori-duh | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Wait, 13 is the legal age of consent wear again?

And for those of use who aren't Harry Potter fanatics, how old is somone in their 6th year?

--------------------
Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Jack Dragon, On Being a Dragon
Confessions of a Dragon's scribe
Diary of my Heart Surgery

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistletoey Chloe     Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
No, no, no. Your link does NOT define the age of consent as being 13. If your goal is to prove that you're not confused, you are failing miserably.

And I specifically said, in my note to Oceanic Aura, that fanfic as a whole is NOT responsible for pedophilic fanfic. Please try to pay attention.

ETA: Harry is 11 in his first year at Hogwarts. In his sixth year, he would be 16.

--------------------

Posts: 10111 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

The link I gave cited anyone under the age of 13 as being something a pedophile would want. There are some places where 16 is the age of consent. But for the HP universe, 6th year is 16/17 as I believe the 7th year is there last year. I'm not British, so I don't know how 7th year translates into American schooling, but generally, when you say someone is a senior in high school, you are speaking about someone who is generally around the age of 17/18.

It could be the link is written in a confusing way--I read it to mean that anyone over the age of 13 is undesirable by someone who might be a pedophile...which could indicate that being 13 or older means you would recognize what is being done to you as wholly wrong.

And it turns out, I'm not too far off in my assumption as in some countries--the age is TWELVE:

http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

--------------------

Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Beachlife, with out going into all kinds of 'depends on your birthday' type stuff, a 6th year is probably 16, although Hermione and Ron were 17, I believe.

--------------------
"Are we talking misdemeanor trouble or squeal like a pig trouble?"

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

And according to your link, LMS, in Equador the lower age limit for sex is undefined. So according to the logic you're displaying here, one could simply set one's story in Equador and tell an erotic story about sex with a six year old, and that would not be pedophilic, because no one would be below the age of consent. Please tell me this is not what you would like to argue.

--------------------

robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
[chomp, chomp. gets popcorn in teeth]

Merely interjecting for reference, in the U.S. the legal age of consent usually is between 16 and 18. In my state, it's 18.

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
It is also 18 in LMS's state, Florida. Though it is 16 even the other party is 24 or younger which is quite odd in my way of thinking.

--------------------

Posts: 12094 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
erwins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erwins   E-mail erwins   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Chloe,

I've been hesitating to step into this at all, partly because I don't want to be labeled a pedophile, or pedophile sympathizer.

I don't agree with everything LMS has said, either.

But, I think there are some things that you are identifying as pedophillic that I would identify as not pedophillic.

The link LMS posted defined a pedophile as someone who is interested in pre-pubescents. A person who is interested in teen-agers who have been through puberty may be icky (and a lot depends on that person's age -- fellow 16-year-old, okay, 52 year-old, EW!), and what they fantasize about may or may not be legal if carried out in real life depending on the age of consent, but it isn't strictly speaking pedophilia.

There is usually a legal distinction between child sexual abuse -- usually sexual activity with a child under 13 or so, and statutory rape -- sex with a teenager under the age of consent.

Statutory rape is a lesser crime, in part because it is more about inappropriate sex than about pathological-deeply-damaging-to-children crime.

I'm not in any way defending statutory rape either -- it is icky and illegal. But it isn't the same as pedophilia.

By the way, are the Judy Blume books and such that involve sexual activity by teenagers pedophillic? Is it different if it's a 14-year-old reading it or if a 39-year-old is?

erwins

Posts: 238 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

I am not using "pedophilic" to refer to the sexual activities of 16 year olds. My post about the age of consent should make that patently clear. However, if you go back to the second page of this thread, you will see discussion of 13 year olds in sexual activities with adult male teachers. As you can see, this is where people began to respond negatively and with references to pedophilia and sex with children. On page 3 there is a reference to a 12 year old writing about another 12 year old having sex (by which LMS seems to mean anal sex) with an adult male. Is that simply "inappropriate sex"? Not in my book.

--------------------

Hans Off
Markdown, the Herald Angels Sing

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Off   E-mail Hans Off   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by robbiev - singin' off key:

Merely interjecting for reference, in the U.S. the legal age of consent usually is between 16 and 18. In my state, it's 18.

[Ohh can I have some? I like a salty sweet mixture. It makes the popcorn more exciting.]

As I understand and define it, paedophilia has shite all to do with the age of consent and everything to do (in this debate) as to if the protagonists in the story are sexually excited by the physical/emotional maturity or lack of maturity of their (for want of a better word) "conquest"

--------------------
"British English speakers point to Americans adding more syllables so that they can make even more noise without actually saying anything." Llewtrah

Posts: 2235 | From: Sussex , UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Mistletoey Chloe

Indeed. This is, I think, what the reference to 13 year olds in LMS' link actually refers to.

--------------------

Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oceanic Aura   Author's Homepage   E-mail Oceanic Aura   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hans Off:
quote:

[Ohh can I have some? I like a salty sweet mixture. It makes the popcorn more exciting.]

As I understand and define it, paedophilia has shite all to do with the age of consent and everything to do (in this debate) as to if the protagonists in the story are sexually excited by the physical/emotional maturity or lack of maturity of their (for want of a better word) "conquest"

It's interesting that you brought that up, actually. For me, one of the appeals of slash, and the big reason I first started, was because of frustration with female characters. Much like a Harlequin romance, het fic tends to be dominanted by Older Sexy Man, meets Naive Innocent Waif. How vomit inducing!

Slash is a good means of escapism for women who are frustrated with the typical gender roles. I dislike notions of 'dominate' or 'submissive'. Slash gives us a means of escaping that because the men, in pop culture, are usually on much more equal footing than the ladies.

I read an excellent essay once, by a slash author, discussing how it may serve as a means of healing and therepy for women who have been sexual abused. If anyone is interested, I might be able to find it.

Aura - who likes her popcorn with white cheddar cheese.

Edited to specify what 'it' was.

--------------------

Posts: 618 | From: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

quote:
On page 3 there is a reference to a 12 year old writing about another 12 year old having sex (by which LMS seems to mean anal sex) with an adult male. Is that simply "inappropriate sex"? Not in my book.
Alright, I'll re-explain it, maybe I didn't explain it right the first time--my apologies.

There are stories written by 12 year olds(some only slightly older) that write about a 12 year old version of either themselves (which means they put themselves into the story) or the character they choose(let's say Harry). Now here is where it gets weird--they either write about themselves having sex with the 12 year old Harry or they write one of two other ways: a 3 way, usually called MMF or just the MM part. In each of those two instances, the second M part is usually an older male.

Now, to confuse even further, when they write in one of those two ways, the older male is usually doing something to the female writing the story, NOT to Harry (for example) and it usually involves sex with her (strange example involved one female writing herself into a love affair with Harry who was supposed to come save her from Lupin raping her. Lupin was forced to do this because the Malfoy's took over and Voldemort was in charge)--this story was written by a 14 year old.

Now in stories where they involve the Male/Male aspect, the only time anal sex comes in to play in the story--that I've seen--is when dominance is an issue and since I generally only read Lucius/Snape stories, that's the only time I've actually seen anal sex referred to.

However, the ones I have caught a glimpse of, involving say Harry/Lucius, usually involve more of a mental control mind fVck, rather than an actual sex fVck. I have seen some that involve Lucius touching Harry--but in those, Harry has been in the higher years--hence, legal.

Nowhere have I said I condone someone Lucius' age anally raping someone of a YOUNG harry's age. And again, nowhere have I read where Lucius is doing this to Harry of **any** age.

I am not defending pedophilia, I am defending being called a pedophile because I read stories that involve fictious, never existed, made up characters who are legal in age, having sex in some way (since you disagreed with my SEX vs sex clarification, I'll just say sex of any kind whether that includes anal, oral, vaginal, mental or masterbation or anything I forgot).

quote:
And according to your link, LMS, in Equador the lower age limit for sex is undefined. So according to the logic you're displaying here, one could simply set one's story in Equador and tell an erotic story about sex with a six year old, and that would not be pedophilic, because no one would be below the age of consent. Please tell me this is not what you would like to argue.
And again, you are far stretching everything I've said to the consistence of pulled taffy. I never said I condoned sex with someone of the age of 6 in any way.

You and chillas are having this age problem, so I posted the age of consent link. Since this discussion revolves around something that is entirely fictious and involves kids/children/young adults/whateveryoucallthem that ARE of the age of consent in this ficitious country/land, you ARE attacking my choice to read these stories.

I will not argue with you that writing a story about a 6 year old and someone far older is pedophilic--because it is.

But, I will argue with their right to read or write it.

Just because you find something icky (and it is in your example) and you find my examples icky (even though it may/may not be) doesn't make it wrong for everyone.

Those are real places with real laws. Hogwarts is neither real nor existing in any universe. The characters who "live" in this universe do not exist in any fashion. If I were to write about, say, Dan Radcliffe and Jason Issacs snogging--then you'd have every right to have a major problem with it.

Those are real people who really exist in a real world who can really be affected by a story like that.

Harry Potter and Lucius Malfoy do not. And writing about them will not hurt Jason Issacs in any way, nor will it hurt Dan Radcliffe as they are NOT these people.

Now, I know you are going to say "well, my 6 year old is fictious, as well." Yes, you are correct--he/she is. Hence why I would ONLY defend the person's right to write it. I would NOT defend them if they acted upon it in any way.

If you want to stretch this even farther--I can say the same about the KKK. Using your reasoning, you are saying that by me supporting their right to free speech (doesn't matter if it is hate speech and it doesn't matter if hate speech is illegal), then I support everything the KKK does.

Which would be wholly incorrect and utterly wrong. I do NOT support the KKK or what they believe in in any way, or their lynchings of African Americans.

But I do support their right to speak freely, free speech.

Because to take away their right to speak, takes away ALL of our rights to speak, freely.

--------------------

robbiev - singin' off key
Happy Xmas (Warranty Is Over)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiev - singin' off key   Author's Homepage   E-mail robbiev - singin' off key   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
I almost hate to ask this, but here goes. This is just out of curiousity more than it is an argument about anything.

In a state/province/whatever where the legal age of consent is, say 18, would it be illegal to write/sell/buy a book that has a story in it about someone under the age of 18 engaging in sexual activity?

--------------------
Every time I see a good looking woman, I think, "0oooh. There's another one I'll never have!"

Corvette. The louder you scream, the faster I'll go.

Posts: 1820 | From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 211 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I almost hate to ask this, but here goes. This is just out of curiousity more than it is an argument about anything.

In a state/province/whatever where the legal age of consent is, say 18, would it be illegal to write/sell/buy a book that has a story in it about someone under the age of 18 engaging in sexual activity?

Well no, take the book Lolita as an example.

*Edited because yes sometimes means no.

--------------------

Mistletoey Chloe

I don't think snogging means what LMS thinks it means.

--------------------

faceless007
We Wish You a Merry Giftmas

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faceless007   E-mail faceless007   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
Um, I think you mean no, Beach, since Lolita has not been banned across the country.

Also, Stephen King has a sex scene between 11 year olds in his book "It." No one's arrested him for pedophilia.

Posts: 940 | From: California | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Oceanic Aura
The First USA Noel

Actually, it would be legal. There are three copies of Lolita at my school's library. Or am I missing something? [Confused]

--------------------

Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

I don't know about the legality of it and I don't know if this has changed or not, but the last time I was on the road and stopped at a Stuckey's truck stop (just last year for my father's funeral)they had A LOT of books like you, robbie, are describing. Including and not limited to books written about sex with animals.

I'm not saying it's legal, but I'm saying I've seen it, but at the same time, I don't know if it has been taken care of within this past year.

eta: so snogging means some type of kissing. I've heard it used to mean what I thought it meant.

--------------------

BeachLife
The Bills of St. Mary's

Icon 211 posted      Profile for BeachLife   Author's Homepage   E-mail BeachLife   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by faceless007:
Um, I think you mean no, Beach, since Lolita has not been banned across the country.

Also, Stephen King has a sex scene between 11 year olds in his book "It." No one's arrested him for pedophilia.

Yes, you are correct. I edited my post to reflect what I really meant to say.

--------------------

Hans Off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hans Off   E-mail Hans Off   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Moon Shadows:

eta: so snogging means some type of kissing. I've heard it used to mean what I thought it meant.

Ohh now I'm curious!

What did you think snogging meant?

(Feel free to respond by PM if it's an embarrasing brain fart!)

--------------------
"British English speakers point to Americans adding more syllables so that they can make even more noise without actually saying anything." Llewtrah

Posts: 2235 | From: Sussex , UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It's funny, although not *exactly* related to this, in a thread several months ago, I got slammed pretty hard by somebody for saying I thought Emma Watson was cute.
WTH? She *is* cute, and it's not like you said you want to f*ck her, as far as I can tell. Jesus, people, the pedophile-witch-hunt has gone too far when someone can't talk about FICTION or say they think a younger person is "cute" without getting slammed for it or called a pedophile.

And this thread was doing so well, I thought those talking about their slash enjoyment would be left to their devices and this thread could go on being what it was about, but I guess if it involves anyone under the age of 18 (even if in the country the fiction takes place in 16 is the legal age) then it's pedophilia and it's an absolute must that someone must call them out. Because we must think of the children. Those 16 year old children, that can't take care of themselves, drive a car, hold a job....err wait. :/

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midgard_Dragon   E-mail Midgard_Dragon   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
And I know Midgard Dragon is going to have a seizure when I type this but - there's a lot of Smallville mpreg out there. I do like some of it. Hey - he's an alien! Who's to say?
Horrified? Ha! K-Site has a section devoted specifically to adult fanfic, and while I don't go in there because it's not my thing, I know allll about what goes on in there. [Razz]

Plus, with the Clex obsession, I'm not at all surprised by mpreg fanfic. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say there kid would be quite the hellian!

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Posts: 2455 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
erwins
Deck the Malls

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erwins   E-mail erwins   Send new private message       Edit/Delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Midgard_Dragon:
Jesus, people, the pedophile-witch-hunt has gone too far when someone can't talk about FICTION or say they think a younger person is "cute" without getting slammed for it or called a pedophile.

And this thread was doing so well, I thought those talking about their slash enjoyment would be left to their devices and this thread could go on being what it was about, but I guess if it involves anyone under the age of 18 (even if in the country the fiction takes place in 16 is the legal age) then it's pedophilia and it's an absolute must that someone must call them out. Because we must think of the children. Those 16 year old children, that can't take care of themselves, drive a car, hold a job....err wait. :/

That about sums up what I was trying to get at in my post. (But better, and in fewer words [Smile] )

erwins

Posts: 238 | From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a moderator
Midgard_Dragon

I had a whole long thing written, but I deleted it, because this issue boils down to one thing: the fanfic being discussed is fictional/fantasy, and no children were harmed in making it.

People need to chill, and quit trying to police people's fantasies. Rape fantasy, bondage fantasy, slash fantasy, Harry Potter fantasy. It doesn't matter, it's all fantasy, and it doesn't make the person a rapist, a dominatrix, gay, or a pedophile just for having the fantasies.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Lady Moon Shadows
Little Sales Drummer Boy

Hans Off--I have heard it referred to the actual act of, well, you know... **that**, SEX (LOL)..the whole copulation...

I've never heard it referred to as just kissing...I've always heard it the same way they demonstrated it...."let's snog" like "let's shag"... well, maybe instead I'll just use shag next time.. at least I won't get reamed for it..

--------------------

Mistletoey Chloe

Who is "they" and when did they demonstrate snogging? And where was I?

BTW: Midgard Dragon, is your point that 16 year olds in Britain are adults because they can drive cars? Just wondering.

--------------------

Midgard_Dragon

Actually my point was that 16 year olds in Britain are adults because the law there says they are. But the driving cars bit was because I find it funny that we trust 16 year olds to drive cars (in the US) but not to make their own sexual decisions (in the US).

ETA - Not so much funny, as ridiculous. We put everyone on the road's life in their hands, but they don't get to choose what to do with their body if someone over 18 is involved.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

Mistletoey Chloe

I thought the funny bit was that 16 year olds in Britain are not considered old enough to drive. But each to our own, I suppose.

--------------------

Midgard_Dragon

Perfection would be 16 being old enough to drive *and* being old enough to make their own sexual decisions. Every country has it's problems, America just seems to have more than our share of stupid ones.

ETA - And if you're implying I said 16 year olds in Britain were considered old enough to drive, reread my clarification.

--------------------
Midgard Dragon
-==UDIC==-
MidgardDragon's MySpace

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post new topic  New Poll  Post a reply Close topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Urban Legends Reference Pages